RX - 3rd Gen (2010-2015) Discussion topics related to the 2010 - 2015 RX350 and RX450H models

Sevn86's 2010 Lexus RX350

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-12, 09:04 PM
Sevn86
Pole Position

Received 84 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by svofan1
..he sounds like a really nice guy...if the RX 350 is his parents (he sounds young)..good luck to them...that RX will never be what they bought agaion...lol.....
I guess what I should have said was this car is for me but my parents always wanted it and are paying for it. (so I consider it theirs) I had a 2010 camaro that I special ordered back in 2009 when they brought back the camaro. That was my first car and I miss it a lot. They made me sell it so ever since then I've been driving what ever cars at home. With this Lexus it's always home and so I take it to school and have started personalizing it to my taste.
Old 05-05-12, 04:46 AM
svofan1
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

...I knew it!!!! ...young is good ...Camaro?...well don't forget it is a GM (GOD"s Mistake)...you should have a MUSTANG...yhen your parents will be REALLY concerned...lol.....
I bet your parents sleep better,i know I did, when my son went from a Mustang to an AUDI..sign that he was growing up and my insurance began to drop....life goes in circles..today ge is 36 and has a 2008 Mustang Roush 3.....
Old 05-05-12, 09:24 PM
happy1977
Instructor

Received 52 Likes on 42 Posts

NICE!!! Love too see more fans of the dark side joining. Mwahahahahaa........
Old 05-05-12, 10:29 PM
Sevn86
Pole Position

Today couldn't have been worse. I some how ran over something that I swear wasn't there and it flew up and put a 8 inch scratch on the front passenger side door. Im so mad right now. When i got home my weathertech floor liners weren't there, they were suppose to come in today. Apparently they left without delivering them and left me with a note on the door. They won't come back to redeliver until Tuesday. Im very impatient whenever I order things online. I hate waiting.
Attached Thumbnails Sevn86's 2010 Lexus RX350-img_0542.jpg  

Last edited by Sevn86; 05-05-12 at 10:32 PM.
Old 05-06-12, 10:59 AM
rx11fan
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sevn86
Today couldn't have been worse. I some how ran over something that I swear wasn't there and it flew up and put a 8 inch scratch on the front passenger side door. Im so mad right now. When i got home my weathertech floor liners weren't there, they were suppose to come in today. Apparently they left without delivering them and left me with a note on the door. They won't come back to redeliver until Tuesday. Im very impatient whenever I order things online. I hate waiting.
Hi Sevn86,

I am thinking of buying a clearbra like this one on ebay. I have a 1 year old Altima that I do quite a bit of highway driving and I see tons of chips/scratches etc on hood and bumper. It being black makes it worse after a car wash. I wonder if these cheaper films cause any problems. May be someone could comment on.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Clear-Bra-Pr...12f6d6&vxp=mtr
Old 05-06-12, 12:45 PM
svofan1
Pole Position

sevn86, you have weathertech digital mats?...you are holding back on us!!!....how come we don't know about this and we know about evrything else?....lol....just kidding...I am planning on getting them or Husky weatherbeaters....did you have to make a choice or always wanted them?..where di you get them?...and how much?
...delivery on Saturday?...UPS or FEDEX?....UPS does not deliver here in NJ on Saturdays....come on ...I am missing some info here...lo...lol
Old 05-06-12, 01:27 PM
rx11fan
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sevn86, you have weathertech digital mats?...you are holding back on us!!!....how come we don't know about this and we know about evrything else?....lol....just kidding...I am planning on getting them or Husky weatherbeaters....did you have to make a choice or always wanted them?..where di you get them?...and how much?
...delivery on Saturday?...UPS or FEDEX?....UPS does not deliver here in NJ on Saturdays....come on ...I am missing some info here...lo...lol
Hi svofan,

I am looking to get some for my 2011 rx350 and I seem to like huskyliner weatherbeaters since they seem to cover the driver's foot rest (left) which is what seems to get dirty. Best price I found was $109+FS. However, I can't see the picture well as to whether the edging(outer wall) on all the mats is as high as the weathertec. Let me know if anyone found either of these cheaper.
Old 05-06-12, 03:06 PM
Sevn86
Pole Position

Originally Posted by rx11fan
Hi Sevn86,

I am thinking of buying a clearbra like this one on ebay. I have a 1 year old Altima that I do quite a bit of highway driving and I see tons of chips/scratches etc on hood and bumper. It being black makes it worse after a car wash. I wonder if these cheaper films cause any problems. May be someone could comment on.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Clear-Bra-Pr...12f6d6&vxp=mtr
Hi RX11fan,
Personally i would stay away from cheap stuff like that on ebay. I would highly recommend you get 3M Clearbra and have a professional install it, unless you know how to and are comfortable doing it.
Old 05-06-12, 03:13 PM
Sevn86
Pole Position

I got the weathertech floor liners and this is my 4th set. I love them. I highly recommend them. Order yours from Kbcarstuff.com They have the cheapest ones. I got mine for $161.40 with free shipping. On weatherTech's website they were $197.00 and thats including their standard shipping charge. I don't know much about the husky's but i do know some that have them in other cars and love them too. Also they were shipped through Fedex and they do deliver saturdays. I wasn't home all day yesterday and so i have to wait for them to redeliver on Tuesday,
Old 05-06-12, 03:19 PM
Sevn86
Pole Position

Hi svofan,

I am looking to get some for my 2011 rx350 and I seem to like huskyliner weatherbeaters since they seem to cover the driver's foot rest (left) which is what seems to get dirty. Best price I found was $109+FS. However, I can't see the picture well as to whether the edging(outer wall) on all the mats is as high as the weathertec. Let me know if anyone found either of these cheaper.
The Husky weatherbeaters are 123.49 including free shipping and everything on KBcarstuff.com Thats if you use coupon code "mailing5" Hope this helps rx11fan.
Old 05-06-12, 05:03 PM
svofan1
Pole Position

...see what I mean?...here you deal with the mats issue again...that is why i answered you twice.....no duplicate threads on the same subject...you got weathertec right?.....didnot like the Hushy?...and what are your thoughts?...thanks...
Old 05-06-12, 09:34 PM
Sevn86
Pole Position

...see what I mean?...here you deal with the mats issue again...that is why i answered you twice.....no duplicate threads on the same subject...you got weathertec right?.....didnot like the Hushy?...and what are your thoughts?...thanks...
I didnt duplicate the threads...lol I just posted since Steve from kbcarstuff.com wanted me to leave feedback after I received them. I love the weathertech floor liners, I have them in the last 3 cars we've bought and this will be my fourth set. If I were u I'd get the weather tech as they look nicer then the huskys IMO.
Old 05-07-12, 04:13 PM
svofan1
Pole Position

ok...I have to "sleep" on that ...I know that $50 should not make a difference when you buy 12 RX 350, but what can I say?...yes I am cheap!!!!!! ....lol
...and I don't use then year around...I just bought a set of carpeted lloyd's whicj just arrived today and I am impressed how good the look and feel....
Old 05-07-12, 05:12 PM
Sevn86
Pole Position

ok...I have to "sleep" on that ...I know that $50 should not make a difference when you buy 12 RX 350, but what can I say?...yes I am cheap!!!!!! ....lol
...and I don't use then year around...I just bought a set of carpeted lloyd's whicj just arrived today and I am impressed how good the look and feel....
I'm kinda cheap too...lol definitely think twice before I spend on whatever it is. But like I said I love the weathertech liners and have them in my cars year round. They are especially handy during rain storms.
Old 05-07-12, 06:39 PM
svofan1
Pole Position

Hi svofan,

That is an excellent price for Husky weatherbeaters...where?....oppps...I see you pay shipping...my best prioce has been $130 all inclusive...I also have questions about the side covering..go the official Husky site and get a better idea

Quick Reply: Sevn86's 2010 Lexus RX350