RX - 3rd Gen (2010-2015) Discussion topics related to the 2010 - 2015 RX350 and RX450H models

WeatherTech Floor Liners from Factory Store (Pics)

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-12, 11:29 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

svofan1 - your order will be shipping Fedex and although a signature is required it is ultimately at the driver's discretion. You should have your order early next week. Tracking will be emailed to you as soon as it is available.
Old 05-17-12, 01:04 PM
svofan1
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by XenonDepot
svofan1 - your order will be shipping Fedex and although a signature is required it is ultimately at the driver's discretion. You should have your order early next week. Tracking will be emailed to you as soon as it is available.
Thanks Steve, you guys are the best.....
Old 05-17-12, 01:12 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

svofan1 - no problem!
Old 05-18-12, 12:22 AM
cruiser
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bet the clicking noise mentioned previously is the seat track as it moves back. Have someone move the seat back and you can see that it will raise the mat lip. The weird part is the liner is soft and should not make clicking noise. Mine was lifting one edge of the mat. Since it would be park all night like this, the next morning while the seat is retracted fwd for driving, the corner of the mat would stay raised at that corner. If you tuck the lip under the fixed seat rail, it will never catch when the seat is retracted. This solved my problem. Hope this helps.
Old 05-18-12, 06:54 PM
svofan1
Pole Position

..thanks for the sugestion I hope I don't have any issues but yur idea is very good..
Old 05-18-12, 08:50 PM
Sevn86
Pole Position

Received 83 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by cruiser
I bet the clicking noise mentioned previously is the seat track as it moves back. Have someone move the seat back and you can see that it will raise the mat lip. The weird part is the liner is soft and should not make clicking noise. Mine was lifting one edge of the mat. Since it would be park all night like this, the next morning while the seat is retracted fwd for driving, the corner of the mat would stay raised at that corner. If you tuck the lip under the fixed seat rail, it will never catch when the seat is retracted. This solved my problem. Hope this helps.
I don't have this issue
Old 05-19-12, 11:57 AM
svofan1
Pole Position

Unhappy

Originally Posted by Sevn86
I don't have this issue
Naazim, my fiend tell me the truth you have a realtive that works at FEDEX and you said to him..."there is this guy in NJ that made fun of me about not being home to sig for my Weathertech mats...see if you can do the SAME thing to him so he knows how it feels"......the mats arrived today Saturday and of course I was not home since Steve said that I will be notified next week" with a tracking #....and yes the signature is requiered not as Steve said it is "up to the driver discretion" ..this driver's discretion was "screw the guy in NJ since he laughed about our friend Naazin in Sugar land Tx".....
Ok now I feel you pain......I thought that FEDEX operated 6 days a week...I was wrong....oh well: sad:
Old 05-19-12, 03:40 PM
Sevn86
Pole Position

Unhappy

Originally Posted by svofan1
Naazim, my fiend tell me the truth you have a realtive that works at FEDEX and you said to him..."there is this guy in NJ that made fun of me about not being home to sig for my Weathertech mats...see if you can do the SAME thing to him so he knows how it feels"......the mats arrived today Saturday and of course I was not home since Steve said that I will be notified next week" with a tracking #....and yes the signature is requiered not as Steve said it is "up to the driver discretion" ..this driver's discretion was "screw the guy in NJ since he laughed about our friend Naazin in Sugar land Tx".....
Ok now I feel you pain......I thought that FEDEX operated 6 days a week...I was wrong....oh well: sad:
I have no friend that works at fedex but they do deliver on Saturday's and they require a signature. That was quick! I can't beileve u got ur mats this quick! Now u have to wait till Tuesday.
Old 05-19-12, 05:17 PM
svofan1
Pole Position

...as a matter of fact, Steve said that by "early next week" I will be receiving a tracking#....well...they really jumped the gun...I thought that you would get a good laugh at my situation since I did make fun about your situation...
Old 05-19-12, 06:54 PM
Sevn86
Pole Position

Originally Posted by svofan1
...as a matter of fact, Steve said that by "early next week" I will be receiving a tracking#....well...they really jumped the gun...I thought that you would get a good laugh at my situation since I did make fun about your situation...
I am poking fun, that's why I posted a smiley with it's tongue sticking out.
Old 05-19-12, 08:42 PM
svofan1
Pole Position

...I know I got it....you are a funny kind guy...that is good...good sense of humor....
Old 05-21-12, 05:11 AM
Hawkeye70
Driver School Candidate

Default Rear Driver side portion of liner

The clicking sound is not an isolated issue. Since, I assume most of us use the memory seat/automatic adjustment depending on who is driving the vehicle, the driver seat moves forward and back on the glides depending on who is driving, I found when I am driving, as a man, the seat goes back further on the glides; it is is this situation when you hear the clicking sound due to the bottom of the seat hitting up against a portion of the liner right next to the center counsel below the driver. I resolved the matter by trimming the liner with a pair of scissors being careful to maintain the water retaining capacity of the of the rear seat liner. My suggestion is for a redesign of that portion of the liner.
Old 05-21-12, 10:53 AM
svofan1
Pole Position

Talking

Originally Posted by Sevn86
I am poking fun, that's why I posted a smiley with it's tongue sticking out.
...and further more my FEDEX guy left the note indicating "next delivery Tuesday"...but AHAHAHH...I read the note left and in it it gives you the choice to sign that note, leave on the door and the driver will the leave the mats without you signing,,,of course you already gave the consent by signing the note he left in the 1st delivery...
Old 05-21-12, 12:04 PM
Car Nut
Driver

Will the 2012 floor liner mats fit the 2013 RX?
Old 05-21-12, 12:12 PM
BP1203
Rookie

Swear by my Weathertech mats-have installed them in all of my cars. For my wife's RX I did front and rear mats trunk liner and custom windshield sunshade.

Quick Reply: WeatherTech Floor Liners from Factory Store (Pics)