RX - 3rd Gen (2010-2015) Discussion topics related to the 2010 - 2015 RX350 and RX450H models

Good price for FULLY LOADED RX450H???

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-10, 08:51 PM
jaysauce
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good price for FULLY LOADED RX450H???

Hi everyone...

I am in the market for a 2010 RX450H. I got an internet quote from one place that said $600 over invoice on a fully loaded RX450H minus HUD. I then took that to my in-person dealer and asked if they could match it on they same car plus HUD.

They were able to do $850 over an invoice price of $52927 for a total $53777 w/o tax and licensing.

Is this a good price for the car?

It comes with the ULTIMATE package....

Aurora White Pearl AWD base with
comfort package,
Heads-Up Display,
LED headlamps w/ AFS & intelligent high beams & headlamp washer,
luxury package,
side view monitor,
19" alloy w/ bridgestones,
mark levinson surround system,
HDD navi,
intuitive parking assist,
tow prep package,
accessory package: cargo net, mat & wheel locks
plus all the regular options that come with the packages (I just pulled what seemed like the needed info from the dealer inquire).

So is it a good deal? Thanks for the help!!!
Old 05-26-10, 09:52 PM
RXSF

Received 69 Likes on 42 Posts

that seems like a deal too good to be true. Take it immediately.
Old 05-26-10, 10:51 PM
OC-ISF
Driver School Candidate

Your 450h sounds nearly identical to mine. My invoice was 53095. To that, I added the glass breakage sensor and remote engine start. I paid $1000 over invoice, and I thought that was a pretty sweet deal. Yours is smokin. I love the HUD display....definitely worth the extra $$.

Last edited by OC-ISF; 05-26-10 at 10:58 PM.
Old 05-27-10, 12:20 PM
jaysauce
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by OC-ISF
Your 450h sounds nearly identical to mine. My invoice was 53095. To that, I added the glass breakage sensor and remote engine start. I paid $1000 over invoice, and I thought that was a pretty sweet deal. Yours is smokin. I love the HUD display....definitely worth the extra $$.
How are you liking the aurora white pearl? Does it usually have a blue hue in all weather conditions?
Old 05-27-10, 01:48 PM
ziggy1
Pole Position

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

looks good to me! I see it includes the ML. Will the car be a special order or is it sitting on the lot. When I was looking for mine, there didn't seem to be any MLs, so had to do a special order
Old 05-27-10, 05:04 PM
rxets
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd say it's great to me. I'll take it if this is the true deal. If this is the price I can get in the April 2009, I'd sign it immediately and wait for its arrival from Japan (although I don't quite like Hybride at that time).
Old 05-27-10, 06:09 PM
jaysauce
Driver School Candidate

ziggy1...
the car is on the lot. We are most likely going to head in on Sunday (last day of the month) to buy it.

I let the internet manager at the other lexus dealership know about this deal I am getting and he said ....

"I will substantially beat their offer.. I want your business more than they do. You have allowed them to match my offer please allow me to simply beat there offer substantially and then throw in the extras I mentioned. We need to meet to do this. I promise that your family will be happy if they come here and purchase. I want your Business in the future and right now we are in a funny position to gain market share in this area. We are pulling out all stops to do this and it is a perfect time to become a customer of our store."

No HUD hybrid models on their lot though....
Old 05-27-10, 11:29 PM
OC-ISF
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by jaysauce
How are you liking the aurora white pearl? Does it usually have a blue hue in all weather conditions?
Love the color. It's striking. You can really tell the difference when you are parked next to another white car. The aurora has the blue undertone so it makes it white/white compared to a beigey white. I posted previously some pics of a starfire white pearl next to an aurora white pearl. Sometimes, I can see the pinkish/purple undertone, but, don't worry--it's not like you are driving a Mary Kay car. It is not dominant and you really gotta look for it. What's also neat with the aurora is the two-tone interior.

This is my first white car, after having black, silver, grey and red. I absolutely would get this exact color & model again.
Old 05-28-10, 10:09 AM
ziggy1
Pole Position

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

ziggy1...
the car is on the lot. We are most likely going to head in on Sunday (last day of the month) to buy it.

I let the internet manager at the other lexus dealership know about this deal I am getting and he said ....

"I will substantially beat their offer.. I want your business more than they do. You have allowed them to match my offer please allow me to simply beat there offer substantially and then throw in the extras I mentioned. We need to meet to do this. I promise that your family will be happy if they come here and purchase. I want your Business in the future and right now we are in a funny position to gain market share in this area. We are pulling out all stops to do this and it is a perfect time to become a customer of our store."

No HUD hybrid models on their lot though....
Dude, that's great! Nice to see someone really having a positive experience
Old 05-28-10, 03:52 PM
wyau01
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi everyone...

I am in the market for a 2010 RX450H. I got an internet quote from one place that said $600 over invoice on a fully loaded RX450H minus HUD. I then took that to my in-person dealer and asked if they could match it on they same car plus HUD.

They were able to do $850 over an invoice price of $52927 for a total $53777 w/o tax and licensing.

Is this a good price for the car?

It comes with the ULTIMATE package....

Aurora White Pearl AWD base with
comfort package,
Heads-Up Display,
LED headlamps w/ AFS & intelligent high beams & headlamp washer,
luxury package,
side view monitor,
19" alloy w/ bridgestones,
mark levinson surround system,
HDD navi,
intuitive parking assist,
tow prep package,
accessory package: cargo net, mat & wheel locks
plus all the regular options that come with the packages (I just pulled what seemed like the needed info from the dealer inquire).

So is it a good deal? Thanks for the help!!!
Anything around the invoice price is a good price. But it can't be fully loaded without the RSES and HUD.
Old 05-28-10, 06:37 PM
jaysauce
Driver School Candidate

OC-ISF...
Yeah the pinkish undertone is what attracted my girlfriends mom (who is the one buying the car). Just as a plus. Didn't even notice it until the 3rd time we looked at the car. lol

wyau01...
ok fully loaded minus RSES.

Just emailed the internet delear and he says to come in and he will beat in-person dealers offer. What else can I do from here?

Thanks!
Old 05-28-10, 07:15 PM
OC-ISF
Driver School Candidate

OC-ISF...
Yeah the pinkish undertone is what attracted my girlfriends mom (who is the one buying the car). Just as a plus. Didn't even notice it until the 3rd time we looked at the car. lol

wyau01...
ok fully loaded minus RSES.

Just emailed the internet delear and he says to come in and he will beat in-person dealers offer. What else can I do from here?

Thanks!
Go with HUD...it's saved me a ticket or two or three....
Old 05-29-10, 09:14 PM
jaysauce
Driver School Candidate

Ok....gonna head to the delearship tomorrow to buy the car. Gonna see if we get the price we were quoted (above).

Will post the experience after everything is said and done.

Thanks for the comments everyone!!!

Let me know if you guys have any questions.
Old 05-31-10, 12:57 PM
jaysauce
Driver School Candidate

Question.....

For those of you who bought the car....did you get the extended warranty on it?

Thanks!
Old 05-31-10, 08:57 PM
OC-ISF
Driver School Candidate

Question.....

For those of you who bought the car....did you get the extended warranty on it?

Thanks!
Nope. Figured I would get another offer to buy the extended warranty sooner or later and can decide then. If not, I'm not too worried.

Quick Reply: Good price for FULLY LOADED RX450H???