Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Lexus Model Forums > RX Models > RX - Second Generation
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

CUT & Program any LEXUS KEY without DEALER

Old 08-08-14, 01:04 PM   #91
Eternity Key
Premium Sponsor
Trader Score: (0)

https://www.facebook.com/EternityKey

Keep in mind folks - you get what you pay for! Cheap keys break easily and can leave you stranded. For a quality key that is designed better to be stronger than anything on the market and carries a lifetime warranty, look for the Eternity Key - www.eternitykey.com and save yourself from ever having this happen again... You own a Lexus because you want the best, your replacement key should be the best too.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
Eternity Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-14, 05:22 PM   #92
maximizese
Driver School Candidate

When I bought our used 2007 Rx400h, the dealership only gave us one key. It made me nervous about every losing the key and facing a huge expense of replacement. I ended buying a cheap refurbished laptop with Windows 7 32-bit, a $30 dongle with Mini VCI, a $30 unkey transmitter key, paid $20 for a mobile locksmith to cut the key, and got to work. It took about 15 minutes to program the transmitter and program the immobilizer. I felt relieved afterwards.

Two days later, I took the Lexus to my trusted mechanic to have the radiator replaced. I was inspecting the undercarriage while the car was on the lift and I noticed a small Ziplock bag tied up with twine on the driver's side rear suspension. Inside that bag was the extra key! The original owner must have hid the key there in the event they lost the key while away from home. So now I have 3 keys.
maximizese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-14, 01:14 PM   #93
Danap
Driver School Candidate

I bought 2 keys from 1010keys and yes they are kinda cheap feeling but they work ok. I used a Toyota smart keymaker to program the the start engine function. and it works to start the engine but now the security light blinks even after the engine starts. with my original master key the security light does not blnk but stays on. Anybody know why and if it's a problem.
Danap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-14, 01:14 PM

Tags
break, casing, club, clublexus, coupon, electronic, key, lexus, master, midwestkeyless, program, programming, remote, rx, rx330