RX - 2nd Gen (2004-2009) Discussion topics related to the 2004 -2009 RX330, RX350 and RX400H models

Welcome to Club Lexus! RX330/350 roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE

Old 08-18-06, 06:06 PM
RMB350
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First post for me too!

Bought my Flint Mica in May. It has most of the toys including the NAV system.

Just replaced the stock wheels with some nice chromes. Will post pics once I take some..

Love it!

Ron..
Old 08-23-06, 10:27 AM
sroh
Driver School Candidate

Default One day old

First post here. Looks like a great place!

We picked up a Bamboo Pearl with Ivory interior, nav and Premium Plus package yesterday.
It's mostly for the wife, who absolutely loves it. It's a nice move up for her, going from an Acura Integra.

Cheers!
Old 08-23-06, 06:51 PM
fransrx
Driver School Candidate

just bought one for my wife. it's white with the tan leather interior. sorry, i don't have the official color and option names memorized yet, lol. yep, a newbie. love the RX350. got a good deal and we're very happy with the it. we also own an 04 Tahoe Z71 and 04 Z71 truck. very happy with the Chevys, but we wanted something with better gas mileage.

it is a RWD with everything, including the heated seats.

cheers and happy motoring.

btw great BB. every thread i've read so far has been very positive. plan on checking in lots more.
Old 09-10-06, 02:45 PM
mjRX
Driver School Candidate

This is my wife's car, we have a baby on the way.

Bamboo Pearl with Gray Leather/Walnut trim
Premium Plus Package - Luxury Value Edition with Additional Options, FWD
2002 BMW M3
Old 09-10-06, 02:48 PM
JorgeGVB
Driver

This is my new RX that I purchased a few weeks ago.
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus! RX330/350 roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE-lexus-front-web.jpg  
Old 09-14-06, 05:47 PM
XPD181
Driver School Candidate

Default compass question for you please!

Hello, I have a new rx350 ordered from a dayton ohio dealer, Its supposed to be in the end of september, I wonder if you could tell me cause the salesman couldn't. In a nav equipped 350, Is there still a compass in the rear view mirror/
Thanks, Phil
Old 09-14-06, 06:16 PM
XPD181
Driver School Candidate

You can e me as I don't check this too often, Thanks
pmacla@sbcglobal.net
Old 09-14-06, 06:33 PM
JorgeGVB
Driver

Originally Posted by XPD181
Hello, I have a new rx350 ordered from a dayton ohio dealer, Its supposed to be in the end of september, I wonder if you could tell me cause the salesman couldn't. In a nav equipped 350, Is there still a compass in the rear view mirror/
Thanks, Phil
Yes, mine does.
Old 09-15-06, 01:02 PM
jvrip
Driver School Candidate

Default Awesome car...

My wife and I just got the 2007 rx350 awd model. Crystal white with beige interior. The mark levinson package, nav, etc, all the goodies. Love this car. So smooth and quiet. So far with 800 miles we're getting 22 mpg, but we've been driving it gingerly. You can't go wrong with Lexus, er uh toyota. My other car is a 1997 toyota camry with.....192,000 miles. I bought that brand new and can you believe the only parts I've replaced on it are : battery, starter, front shocks!
Old 09-15-06, 05:22 PM
XPD181
Driver School Candidate

Default Congratulations to you both!!

Wow I can't wait! Mine is supposed to be in at the end of September, and I couldn't resist the compass question, thanks for the quick reply, Mine is white w/Nav/levinson 18" and heated seats/rain sensing. Can Either of you expound a little on a couple more isssues? What all is in "Illuminated entry" specifically are there puddle lamps in the mirrors? lighted outside or inside door handles? Lighted scuff plates"LEXUS" light up on them? Do the headlights illuminate when unlocking at night? Does the Marc Levinson sound good?
last Question, Supposedly youcan play DVD videos on the Nav screen w/Levinson as long as you are in Park and parking brake on, is this so and how neat is it? I spend a lot of time in the car stopped waiting on my wife while she takes care of various business items. Sorry guys for all the questions, But I envy you, I'm extremely excited and I think the salesman doesn't want me to ask him and he does't know anyway, at least not like a proud owner would. Thank heavens it has a compass for quick reference our 99 LS400 doesn't have one at all and it sure would be helpful.
Thanks again all and congratulations to both of you, Mines coming!!
Phil
Old 09-21-06, 02:19 PM
Ukraine
Driver School Candidate

Default 2005 Rx 330

I have a Silver 2005 RX330. It has every possible feature available including parking sensor (after market) and rear heated seats (after market). I bought it new in 2005.
Old 09-22-06, 12:46 PM
TandaT
Driver School Candidate

Default 2007 Lexus RX350

My one year anniversary present to my wife.
8 miles upon delivery
Flint Mica w/ Black leather
Navigation, 18" alloys, heated front seats w/ rain sensing wipers & headlamp washers, Premium plus pkg, cargo mat & wheel locks

Purchased from Lexus of Westminster

pics to come

Last edited by TandaT; 09-22-06 at 12:50 PM.
Old 09-23-06, 03:21 PM
spunderdog
Driver School Candidate

Default Mobile office

Bought my RX350 in mid-March. 20,019 miles so far. I usually put about 50,000 - 60.000 miles a year on my work vehicle. Love this Lexus for the most part. No problems except for failure to easily adapt a hard wire of my ipod to the stock radio and same for transfering my previous Panasonic Sirius radio. Would it have been too much to ask for a couple of RCA Aux's - spent a lot of time and about $300 and failed. Dealer wanted $600 just to get Sirius into the vehicle which was supposed to be Sirius ready. Lexus amp only works with stock radio - data cable specific. Even my wife's 2006 VW New Beetle Convertible had a ipod connection under the center dash. Other than that the only dissapointment is the lack of either OEM or aftermarket accessories available on line. Mirror bras/covers, splash guards, etc. Previous car was a 2001 Chrysler 300M which I had no problems beyond the expected on a car which was retired in good driving condition with over 230,000 miles.
Old 09-26-06, 07:40 PM
beenz
Driver School Candidate

Talking New to the Lexus RX Family ...

Just picked up this weekend an 07 RX 350 AWD, Flint Mica, Light Grey Leather Interior, Premium Plus Package, and all-weather floor mats. Bought it for my wife (who is about to introduce a new member to our family in a few weeks). Spoiled already! Peace.
Old 09-29-06, 06:32 AM
veganbiker
Driver School Candidate

You got it, but I did go with the lexus because it is more gentle on the environment. Here I was hating SUVs all these years, thought I'd buy a nice little 4 cyl truck, but they pollute more and use more gas than I realized. Once I started doing the research, I saw the RX 350 was best in class for being green (yes, even the non-hybrid) so I had to go Lexus. Since you winked, I trust you were just giving me some ribbing vs. trying to be a d*(k? I hope so...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! RX330/350 roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE