RX - 4th Gen (2016-2022) Discussion topics related to the 2016 and up RX350 and RX450h models

2017 RX Best Prices So Far?

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-16, 01:03 PM
firstinfin
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jmtamu
I just got a 2017 F Sport AWD last week.

MSRP: $60,399
Purchase Price: $53852 (after $1500 in loyalty/LFS rebates)
Taxes: $3433
Doc, license, title fees, etc: $1,045

Feel good about this deal.
Can you please PM or share who you went through to get 9% off MSRP? I am looking to lease two FSports but dealerships are not willing to budge here in DFW.
Old 11-26-16, 04:54 PM
sdapana
Driver School Candidate

Default Cash or finance?

Originally Posted by muthi
Hey,
Did you pay in cash or financed?
Cash down and financed thru Patelco - I think the $1000 factory rebate is cash only or 1.99% finance thru Lexus
Old 11-26-16, 08:07 PM
yzhh029
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by freshwater
Just Lease a 2017 RX 350 AWD 36/30 in IL.

MSRP - $54,723
Discount - $4000
Cash Rebate - $500
Net Price - $50610
Tax (7%) - $1610
License Fees - $101
Other Fees - $125
Acquisition Fee - $ 700
Lease Per month - $619 ( This Includes all Taxes, Fees and 1st month payment )
Down - $0

Dealer also thrown in the vehicle Paint and leather protection (7 year) for Free. 4 Maintenance Free.
Hi,

Would you mind to share the dealer info? I am planning to lease in IN/IL.
Thanks
Old 11-27-16, 07:01 AM
dleindec
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jwrichter
What, you think 5% off sticker is better than 8%? Fuzzy math to me.
Mine is a special order, there is now way I could have found an in stock car with exactly what I wanted. There is at least one person on this thread who can't do better in my state of NY for in stock vehicle at $2500 offf of msrp. Considering my deal is about $3450 less than sticker, I'm satisfied with the price and thrilled I will get pretty much every option. I should have it but end of January, worth the wait.
Old 11-27-16, 02:24 PM
pratikgr
Driver School Candidate

Thanks to all members here who gave reference of lexus of silver spring MD. Got mine from them. Chelsea and Alex were awesome to work with. Anyone planning, can definitely refer my name "Pratik" just in case.

Last edited by pratikgr; 11-27-16 at 03:26 PM.
Old 11-27-16, 02:26 PM
freshwater
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by yzhh029
Hi,

Would you mind to share the dealer info? I am planning to lease in IN/IL.
Thanks
Lexus Westmont. You should be able to get at least $1000 more savings if you play it right..
Old 11-28-16, 03:34 PM
chinesinho
Driver School Candidate

Wondering if this is a good price or not...$51K OTD, ~2000 mi. as it's a demo, Atomic Silver/Stratus Gray Leather With Espresso Walnut Trim, Triple-Beam LED, Premium Package, $54K MSRP. Please help me decide with a yea or nay. Thank you!
Old 11-28-16, 04:31 PM
s2000zr
Driver

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by chinesinho
Wondering if this is a good price or not...$51K OTD, ~2000 mi. as it's a demo, Atomic Silver/Stratus Gray Leather With Espresso Walnut Trim, Triple-Beam LED, Premium Package, $54K MSRP. Please help me decide with a yea or nay. Thank you!
You need to post the selling price. Not OTD. Depending on the state, sales tax are different. But a nay for me. There are some very aggressive deals right now. $5-7k off Msrp. It would be close to your demo deal on a new one with 10 miles or under
Old 11-28-16, 05:15 PM
chinesinho
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by s2000zr
You need to post the selling price. Not OTD. Depending on the state, sales tax are different. But a nay for me. There are some very aggressive deals right now. $5-7k off Msrp. It would be close to your demo deal on a new one with 10 miles or under
I thought MSRP is selling price, no?
Old 11-28-16, 06:48 PM
rbclt
Rookie

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

I thought MSRP is selling price, no?
Please provide the Selling Price + Doc + Tax break up (OTD is not good enough as tax and doc varies).
Old 11-29-16, 04:50 AM
uttam24
Driver

If you are in Atlanta area then reach out to Nally lexus they will do at least 10% off the MSRP for a brand new car. If you are interested shoot me a PM and I will send you the contact info.
Old 11-29-16, 08:43 AM
Oldfart
Intermediate

Received 64 Likes on 46 Posts

This is a good deal.

For those who have questions about such deals just stop it. Somebody has to buy these cars as well. And if some are too lazy to click through a few pages on this site deserve to spend as much as they like on the car they like. There is no harm done. Person already likes the car and the deal.
Old 11-29-16, 06:35 PM
aggiemike
Driver School Candidate

Default 2017 RX350 F Sport

Ok, just did the paperwork on my first Lexus. Obsidian/Red Here are the particulars on price:

List Price with all Options: 55774
Discount (incl. $1000 incentive) 6784 (12%!)
Net Price 48990
Taxes (Texas) 3217
T&L and other fees 345
Out the Door Cost 52553

Thanks to you guys posting in this forum. I could not have done without you. Also need to put a plug in for Justin Balcer at Nalley Roswell (jbalcer@nalleycars.com). He was excellent to work with and almost went with him even though he is in Georgia and I am in Texas. Recommend you include him in your list of bidders. Even if he is out of state for you.

Things I learned.
I started out wanting to place a new order. Unbelievably hard to get dealer reps to give me quotes on new order. All wanted to find me something in inventory. What quotes I did get for new order were subject to the possibility that the current 1000 incentive that expires on 1/3/2017 may or may not be available for deliveries after this date.

Justin found me a close match with 600 MSRP in extras that I did not really want, but finally decided with uncertainty on incentives for delivery next year I might as well go ahead and get a quote on this. He gave me a very good quote.

Local dealerships in San Antonio were not even close to competitive. Made mistake of trying to deal first with the sales floor rep that took us on test drive. Tried for two weeks to get a new order quote from him and never did. Similar experience with sales rep at sister dealership across town. Finally went direct to local internet sales rep (what I should have done at start), showed her my out of state quote numbers and asked if she could match. Not even close. Max. discount of about 4000 and no close matches to my spec. in inventory.

I made one last ditch effort last night and searched online inventories of all other in state dealerships. Found only one with several close matches (Park Place Plano). They actually bettered my out of state quote by a few $100s with a few more options thrown in as well.

It required quite a bit of online work, but I think it saved me at least a couple of thousand. I'm retired so I had the time amongst my other projects.

Thanks
Mike

Last edited by aggiemike; 11-29-16 at 07:02 PM. Reason: accidently sent early
Old 11-29-16, 07:32 PM
cezar9
Driver

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by uttam24
If you are in Atlanta area then reach out to Nally lexus they will do at least 10% off the MSRP for a brand new car. If you are interested shoot me a PM and I will send you the contact info.
please pm me the info. Thanks!
Old 11-29-16, 09:55 PM
chinesinho
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by aggiemike
Ok, just did the paperwork on my first Lexus. Obsidian/Red Here are the particulars on price:

List Price with all Options: 55774
Discount (incl. $1000 incentive) 6784 (12%!)
Net Price 48990
Taxes (Texas) 3217
T&L and other fees 345
Out the Door Cost 52553

Thanks to you guys posting in this forum. I could not have done without you. Also need to put a plug in for Justin Balcer at Nalley Roswell (jbalcer@nalleycars.com). He was excellent to work with and almost went with him even though he is in Georgia and I am in Texas. Recommend you include him in your list of bidders. Even if he is out of state for you.

Things I learned.
I started out wanting to place a new order. Unbelievably hard to get dealer reps to give me quotes on new order. All wanted to find me something in inventory. What quotes I did get for new order were subject to the possibility that the current 1000 incentive that expires on 1/3/2017 may or may not be available for deliveries after this date.

Justin found me a close match with 600 MSRP in extras that I did not really want, but finally decided with uncertainty on incentives for delivery next year I might as well go ahead and get a quote on this. He gave me a very good quote.

Local dealerships in San Antonio were not even close to competitive. Made mistake of trying to deal first with the sales floor rep that took us on test drive. Tried for two weeks to get a new order quote from him and never did. Similar experience with sales rep at sister dealership across town. Finally went direct to local internet sales rep (what I should have done at start), showed her my out of state quote numbers and asked if she could match. Not even close. Max. discount of about 4000 and no close matches to my spec. in inventory.

I made one last ditch effort last night and searched online inventories of all other in state dealerships. Found only one with several close matches (Park Place Plano). They actually bettered my out of state quote by a few $100s with a few more options thrown in as well.

It required quite a bit of online work, but I think it saved me at least a couple of thousand. I'm retired so I had the time amongst my other projects.

Thanks
Mike
Mike,

Can you PM me the sales rep you dealt with at Park Place Plano Lexus please? Thank you!

Quick Reply: 2017 RX Best Prices So Far?