RX - 4th Gen (2016-2022) Discussion topics related to the 2016 and up RX350 and RX450h models

2016 RX Best Prices So Far?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-16, 11:08 AM
techgirl
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

MMakoto - thanks - easier said than done at this point since virtually non-existent inventory of the color that I wanted with the equipment that I wanted limited the options. In the end my time spent saving another $500-1000 isn't worth it. I did shop vehicle sell prices on-line and used a NJ deal to bring them from $100 off MSRP to where they ended up. They also added more money to the trade and threw in the accessories. I'm more about the total deal rather than listed sales price of a vehicle. Now if I wanted Caviar, I'm sure that I could have saved more. I'll get them on the next one.
Old 02-23-16, 11:08 AM
ES300HTX
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by clickart
Is it possible to get 4k off sticker price around Houston area? Is the 900+$ destination charge apply on the new rx350 everywhere you go? I don't remember see a destination charge on previous Lexus vehicles but I could be wrong.
No dealer in Houston is doing 4k yet for the general public maybe end of the year on a $60k + model on the lot will you see maybe 4k off. Below are the deals Sterling McCall are doing currently. Ask for Richard Joseph he is the internet manager.

Price Guide:
FWD
Base Model MSRP $43,614 eprice $41,514
Premium Pkg w/options (no NAV) MSRP $48,279 eprice $46,179
Premium Pkg w/options (NAV) MSRP $52,274 eprice $50,174
Luxury Package w/opts (NAV, panorama moonroof) MSRP $58,905 eprice $56,805
AWD
Premium Package w/options (with navigation) MSRP $53,674 eprice $51,574
Luxury Package w/opts (NAV, panorama moonroof) MSRP $59,414 eprice $57,314
F-Sport
F-Sport Package w/opts (NAV, panorama moonroof) MSRP $56,264 eprice $54,164
Old 02-23-16, 11:36 AM
carnut1
Driver School Candidate

The inventory seems to be rising since the last week in TX (esp of F-Sport). I think there might be better deals in a month or two in the TX region (I'm making assumptions based on the inventory. but again, I could be wrong).
Old 02-23-16, 06:28 PM
coolsaber
Lead Lap

Received 275 Likes on 246 Posts

Originally Posted by carnut1
The inventory seems to be rising since the last week in TX (esp of F-Sport). I think there might be better deals in a month or two in the TX region (I'm making assumptions based on the inventory. but again, I could be wrong).
hopefully the F sport#s increase soon. The wait is
Old 02-24-16, 01:37 PM
JosersRX
Pole Position

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Default $1,000 UNDER Invoice

I was able to negotiate $1,000 UNDER invoice on a special order 2016 RX 450H F Sport fully loaded with all possible options. This is pretty much unheard of on a new model launch but just now have to wait 8-12 weeks until it arrives!
Old 02-24-16, 01:49 PM
JosersRX
Pole Position

Default can you please tell me a little more about this $1,400 credit and how to qualify? Th

Originally Posted by coolsaber
All you have to check is if its a hybrid. Automatic $1400 credit

2 stipulations not sure of though:

1) AWD or FWD models
2) Regional.
can you please tell me a little more about this $1,400 credit and how to qualify? Thank you!
Old 02-24-16, 02:00 PM
coolsaber
Lead Lap

Received 275 Likes on 246 Posts

Originally Posted by JosersRX
can you please tell me a little more about this $1,400 credit and how to qualify? Thank you!
Don`t know whether they will add this on for ya since your already at invoice-1k but if you take look at the stickers on the lot of Hybrids or build a hybrids through a non-lexus car buying site theirs something called All weather performance credit.

Ask to see if you can add that on, but if they dont you still have an amazing deal nonetheless
Old 02-24-16, 02:25 PM
crankshaft
Intermediate

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

I was able to negotiate $1,000 UNDER invoice on a special order 2016 RX 450H F Sport fully loaded with all possible options. This is pretty much unheard of on a new model launch but just now have to wait 8-12 weeks until it arrives!
Great deal!
Old 02-24-16, 02:47 PM
Lions81
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by carnut1
hmm... did they not offer you an early swap for your previous lease? I got a letter from them that they are ready to swap my lease (expires in Aug).
Unfortunately there was no offer from Lexus to pull ahead.
But she really wanted the RX gorgeous vehicle just picked it up today.

I spoke with litteraly every dealership in the tri-state area + Florida, Nevada, and Arizona. + Leasing companies, And no one came close to the deal they gave us, they were all saying it's impossible, heck managers of other dealerships were saying that no dealership would do this deal as it's around 4k below invoice - but they provided it + threw in some nice accessories for free.

51,640 Midnight Mica / Brown Saddle 12.3 Nav, prem pack, sunroof, touch free trunk, and a bunch of other things. 27 Months $1,350 upfront which includes first month $489 a month. - If anyone gets a better deal in any state please let me know.
Old 02-24-16, 03:59 PM
gmanusmc
Lexus Test Driver

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Lions81
Unfortunately there was no offer from Lexus to pull ahead.
But she really wanted the RX gorgeous vehicle just picked it up today.

I spoke with litteraly every dealership in the tri-state area + Florida, Nevada, and Arizona. + Leasing companies, And no one came close to the deal they gave us, they were all saying it's impossible, heck managers of other dealerships were saying that no dealership would do this deal as it's around 4k below invoice - but they provided it + threw in some nice accessories for free.

51,640 Midnight Mica / Brown Saddle 12.3 Nav, prem pack, sunroof, touch free trunk, and a bunch of other things. 27 Months $1,350 upfront which includes first month $489 a month. - If anyone gets a better deal in any state please let me know.
Did you really mean to state $4k below invoice or below msrp? We get great Lexus deals here in CA which are usually 1500-2000 below invoice. What is the actual selling price used to get to your 489 payment?

At any rate, congrats on your new vehicle - that's a great deal compared to others I've seen listed so far for this model.
Old 02-24-16, 04:23 PM
Atlx
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Lions81
Just got it for my wife to and from work, 27months 7,500miles a year $485 a month with only $1,350 out of pocket which includes 1st month, dmv, takes and bank rolled into payment NYC.
1 month before her lease is up, so I have 2 lease payments for her next month, just hope that we don't have to pay a dispossession fee for her old Lex, since she is getting into a new one. MSRP 51,680 premium, 12.3nav, heated / ventalized seats, bsm, the trunk option, and a couple more things sprinkled in.
What is your buyout priceafter lease ends.?
Old 02-24-16, 04:24 PM
Vincent05
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats on a great deal. What is the MSRP of the fully loaded 450H F sport and invoice? I have been looking for the same but they are only taking $2k off MSRP on a special order. I have been getting emails and calls from all the dealers I contacted and they won't discount any more.

I think by the time they knock off more, I will be buying the 2017 model.
Old 02-24-16, 04:37 PM
gmanusmc
Lexus Test Driver

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Vincent05
Congrats on a great deal. What is the MSRP of the fully loaded 450H F sport and invoice? I have been looking for the same but they are only taking $2k off MSRP on a special order. I have been getting emails and calls from all the dealers I contacted and they won't discount any more.

Problem is the better deals are usually not at the start of the model year so you might end up almost back to square one. From what I've experienced with Lexus, best deals usually begin late summer and into early fall. We got 16% off msrp on our current car in Oct 2014.
Old 02-24-16, 08:28 PM
go3Ds
Pit Crew

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

The $1400 All-Weather Drive Performance Credit (All-Wheel Drive) has been on the Lexus build site from the beginning. Just means if you are buying the non F Sport hybrid you get AWD 450h for the same base MSRP as FWD 450h. Base MSRP for both is $52,235. See attached part of my window sticker showing the credit ($53,635-$1400=$52,235). The credit is automatic, before negotiating further dealer discounts off the MSRP window sticker.

2016 RX Best Prices So Far?-p1010098.jpg
Old 02-25-16, 07:26 AM
JosersRX
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Vincent05

Hi Vincent,

I am not 100% certain on what the MSRP of my special order will be until it goes into production and a VIN is issued. However, I was able to build a fully loaded F Sport on a non-lexus site (KBB, True-car) and they seem to be coming in at around $64K with all the options that I want. Dealer invoice is about $4K less than MSRP on average on the RX. So, I'll be coming in at around $58-59K when is all said and done or $5K less from MSRP. I'm not sure why some dealers are more greedy than others. Here in Chicago I made a call to two dealers. The first dealer wanted $1000 over invoice. For some people that is a great deal... but as much as I like this car...it is just that-- a car. So, I tried again with a dealer out in the Chicago Suburbs and they didn't even haggle when I asked them directly for invoice price. At this time a week or so had past since I didn't get back to Dealer #1. The sales manager called me to asked why I never went through with the order and I told him that another dealer was willing to go at invoice. Dealer #1 did not want to loose my business and told me to come in and that he will make sure I would leave happy. So, I did and within 15 min they agreed to $1,000 UNDER invoice. Basically $2K less than his deal that he wasn't originally budging from. Here in the Chicago area there are a handful of Lexus dealers and they compete for customers and will not be undersold by the other. I'm not sure how it is where you live. But maybe it will be worth to buy out of state if it means savings $4-5K off the car that you want. It doesn't matter where you buy since you will taxed based on where you live. Good luck with your search and hope you are able to find a dealer that is not so greedy

Quick Reply: 2016 RX Best Prices So Far?