RX - 4th Gen (2016-2022) Discussion topics related to the 2016 and up RX350 and RX450h models

2016 RX Best Prices So Far?

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-15, 02:17 PM
HTOWNE
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SFocLA
Hey guys- my 1st post as I am looking for the best deal of F Sport package.

So far I got a dealer to quote me:

MSRP $59,975
costco discount ($3.817)
selling price $56,158
fees $607
ca tax $ 5k

Total: ~$61.8k

So far I havent see much confirmed deals better than this for F sport. Please let me know otherwise.

Thanks
Please let us know who the dealer is. I have called Costco for prices across the country and it has not been close to what you are stating. I think a lot of Californians would love to go to the dealer offering this. Thank you in advance.
Old 11-30-15, 06:20 AM
clar
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Went for a test drive in N. VA dealership over the weekend and came back with a '16 RX 350 with some basic options(moon roof, blind spot monitoring, heat/vent front seats, all weather mat, cross bar), no navi or safety stuff.

MSRP was $48k and got it for $48k out the door. Since my tax is around $2500 already, I would say it gave me $2500 discount on 2016 model. I guess this model/option combo was too generic and dealer has several on lots.
Old 11-30-15, 07:04 AM
hkbruin2
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SFocLA
Hey guys- my 1st post as I am looking for the best deal of F Sport package.

So far I got a dealer to quote me:

MSRP $59,975
costco discount ($3.817)
selling price $56,158
fees $607
ca tax $ 5k

Total: ~$61.8k

So far I havent see much confirmed deals better than this for F sport. Please let me know otherwise.

Thanks
Wow, I feel like I was conned! My dealer only gave me 1500 off for Costco. Isn't there supposed to be a set price? Where in Cali did you get that?
Old 11-30-15, 08:50 AM
Pyt
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hkbruin2
Wow, I feel like I was conned! My dealer only gave me 1500 off for Costco. Isn't there supposed to be a set price? Where in Cali did you get that?
hkbruin - which dealership did you get that price from? please share the info with me.
Old 11-30-15, 10:25 AM
unowned
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hkbruin2
No set price, each dealer negotiates the deal separately with Costco. I was easily able to match $1500 off through multiple dealers so far.
Old 11-30-15, 10:33 AM
SFocLA
Driver

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by HTOWNE
Please let us know who the dealer is. I have called Costco for prices across the country and it has not been close to what you are stating. I think a lot of Californians would love to go to the dealer offering this. Thank you in advance.
Looks like you are struggling to find the same deal, if your communication skills were better I think you would be able to find the deal if not find forum members like myself more willing to help you out. Since you tried to call me out saying I only posted twice and acted you were on a high horse, GLWS.

There are members on here that PMd me that can rep my deal hopefully one us signs the dotted line soon so it can silence the doubters like yourself.

Have a nice day brah.
Old 11-30-15, 01:59 PM
hkbruin2
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Pyt
hkbruin - which dealership did you get that price from? please share the info with me.
Lexus of Carlsbad. Newport Beach Lexus also said they would match that. They had a Black Friday deal going on for maintenance/service on new vehicle purchases so you might want to check with them too. If you call and talk to Russ, he seemed like the most willing to offer anything.
Old 11-30-15, 06:20 PM
Mdme
Driver

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Closing in on deal with a 2016 450h F sport. Silver lining, rioja red.

2000 off MSRP.
Got additional 1500 for my trade in from their base offer.
No fees whatsoever.
Special order unit with all options except RSES.
Old 12-01-15, 06:28 AM
bwsteg
Driver

Originally Posted by Mdme
Closing in on deal with a 2016 450h F sport. Silver lining, rioja red.

2000 off MSRP.
Got additional 1500 for my trade in from their base offer.
No fees whatsoever.
Special order unit with all options except RSES.
This is what I wanted to know. So dealers do negotiate off from MSRP on special orders?
Old 12-01-15, 12:47 PM
mklemovitc
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by bwsteg
This is what I wanted to know. So dealers do negotiate off from MSRP on special orders?
When I bought my 2013 RX450h via special order the dealer (Lindsay Lexus Alexandria VA) negotiated when I took delivery.

I got ~3k off MSRP at the time and I'm by no means a hard bargainer. No deposit required either. The RX is hugely popular here and the dealer was confident they would sell it shortly if I wasn't happy with the vehicle.

Each dealer makes their own choice as to how to handle this. the one 20 miles up the road wanted a $1,000 non refundable deposit and full MSRP.
Old 12-01-15, 01:49 PM
Mdme
Driver

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by bwsteg
Yeah. I had to special order mine as the 450h F sport was very rare and the few that were there didn't have the options I wanted.

Considering this is a hot New vehicle, I think it's a good deal.

I'm not surprised the above poster got a discount since the 2013 wasn't exactly a new model.
Old 12-01-15, 02:54 PM
skiracer
Lead Lap

Received 48 Likes on 44 Posts

My car is being delivered tonight. I asked dealer 3 times about Costco pricing, but they ignored all of those emails.

RX 350 AWD

MSRP $53,600
My price: $50,000

Had to do a dealer trade with a dealer over 100 miles away to get the car up here in SoCal area.

Gave me $2k more than original quote for trade-in

also had someone refer me to Toyota Associates VIP Referral Program http://www.toyota.com/tarp/?pin=nbd213407#/welcome
not as good as employee pricing and i still have to negotiate with the dealer, but the GM of the dealership gets involved in the transaction and i'm guessing he can be influential...
Old 12-01-15, 11:27 PM
dchar
Lexus Champion

Received 223 Likes on 178 Posts

Originally Posted by skiracer
My car is being delivered tonight. I asked dealer 3 times about Costco pricing, but they ignored all of those emails.

RX 350 AWD

MSRP $53,600
My price: $50,000

Had to do a dealer trade with a dealer over 100 miles away to get the car up here in SoCal area.

Gave me $2k more than original quote for trade-in

also had someone refer me to Toyota Associates VIP Referral Program http://www.toyota.com/tarp/?pin=nbd213407#/welcome
not as good as employee pricing and i still have to negotiate with the dealer, but the GM of the dealership gets involved in the transaction and i'm guessing he can be influential...
Was your price "out the door" or before TTL?
Old 12-01-15, 11:38 PM
skiracer
Lead Lap

Received 48 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by dchar
Was your price "out the door" or before TTL?

$50K + some $80 Document Processing Charge. So, $50,080

Oh, i also purchased 5 year or 90,000 mile pre-paid maintenance for $3855. Did anyone else get this same maintenance package/price?

Here's my new baby

Delivery

Delivery
Old 12-02-15, 12:04 AM
unowned
Pole Position

Originally Posted by skiracer

Delivery
Wait they let you keep the bow as part of the deal or did you steal that?

Quick Reply: 2016 RX Best Prices So Far?