RX - 3rd Gen (2010-2015) Discussion topics related to the 2010 - 2015 RX350 and RX450H models

Autopreme Floor Mats

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-15, 02:15 PM
litzdog911
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Autopreme Floor Mats

Not sure why this thread was locked ....
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/rx-...-solution.html

Received my Autopreme custom fit floor mats yesterday for my 2015 RX450h. They fit great and look nice, covering just about all of the nooks & crannies where dirt often collects. I ordered the Premium Plus mats with the detachable mats for extra protection. Here are a few photos ....
Attached Thumbnails Autopreme Floor Mats-img_1310_small.jpg   Autopreme Floor Mats-img_1309_small.jpg   Autopreme Floor Mats-img_1311_small.jpg  
Old 12-23-15, 02:24 PM
chandlervt
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Those floor mats are the saving grace. It just feels odds to have "stitched" leather style under your feet. They look similar to Bentley's seats. How is the feel of the material? Feels like leather or rubber/plastic?

The other thread was locked because Autopreme seems to be CL Vendor and thread was beginning to diverge. Thats my guess.
Old 12-23-15, 02:28 PM
litzdog911
Pole Position

Because I got the detachable mat version, they feel just fine. I haven't tried them without the mat. At first I was worried they wouldn't fit snugly into the nooks and crannies, but with some patience and prodding, they fit fine. They're thick and look like they'll be quite durable. Time will tell, but the wife is happy
Old 12-23-15, 02:43 PM
chandlervt
Driver

Originally Posted by litzdog911
. At first I was worried they wouldn't fit snugly into the nooks and crannies, but with some patience and prodding, they fit fine.
I had to return maxliner floor liner because they were little too snug and the edge was raised a little. So I was concerned that removing and inserting them will scratch the plastic panels. Do you feel that way?

Thinking about them for my nx200t since that one has black interior. The beige is too light for my rx350 and I m sticking with weathertech on that one. My wife using nx200t and she steps frequently in to mud while trying to take pictures of her clients.
Old 12-23-15, 04:25 PM
greeknasty
Pole Position

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

my weathertechs have been just fine for the past year.
Old 12-23-15, 07:48 PM
IncgntoLex
Rookie

Are those the ones from the Autopreme site, or the ones from aliexpress for $108?
Old 12-23-15, 09:57 PM
NickTee
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Because people discovered the "same" mats at Aliexpress. They claim they're different, but I have yet to see a comparison or any real data come from this Autopreme company. Everything you ask is deflected or ignored. They closed another thread because they started posting about a product that they didn't even offer, yet they didn't figure this out until owners pointed it out, at which point they became upset and closed the thread. Also, the company has been around for six months or so.

Autopreme, if you see this, I have no problem if your mats are truly different. However, you have been doing a very poor job as a company thus far. Being a fresh company, you should be going above and beyond expectations to show how great your mats are. This would include actual photos without filters and photo editing, fitment information, close-up photos, verifying information, showing how your product is better than the competition, giving specific information, answering questions rather than dodge them, etc. You claim things about warranty and customer service, but this is not very assuring when your entire history seems to be less than a single year.

Last edited by NickTee; 12-23-15 at 10:01 PM.
Old 12-23-15, 11:14 PM
litzdog911
Pole Position

Originally Posted by IncgntoLex
Are those the ones from the Autopreme site, or the ones from aliexpress for $108?
Autopreme site. According to one of the Autopreme posts in a different Club Lexus forum, the Autopreme mats are not the same as the cheaper ones mentioned previously.
Old 12-23-15, 11:16 PM
litzdog911
Pole Position

Originally Posted by chandlervt
I had to return maxliner floor liner because they were little too snug and the edge was raised a little. So I was concerned that removing and inserting them will scratch the plastic panels. Do you feel that way?

No, I don't think they'll scratch the plastic interior liners. The backing is relatively soft. Moving the front seats all the way back made it easier to install them. They grip the carpet pretty well, so it takes a bit of finesse to jiggle them into the proper positions.
Old 12-23-15, 11:20 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,119 Likes on 1,293 Posts

Originally Posted by NickTee
. They closed another thread because they started posting about a product that they didn't even offer, yet they didn't figure this out until owners pointed it out, at which point they became upset and closed the thread. Also, the company has been around for six months or so.
Don't make things up when you don't know the reason.

All the vendors threads in the model forums were closed because vendor advertising threads go in the vendor marketplace or vendor announcement forum. No other reason.
Old 12-24-15, 09:48 AM
litzdog911
Pole Position

Originally Posted by NickTee
Because people discovered the "same" mats at Aliexpress. They claim they're different, but I have yet to see a comparison or any real data come from this Autopreme company. ....
Here's their post in the LS Forum where they describe the differences ....
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls-...ml#post9296297
Old 12-27-15, 09:11 AM
Sevn86
Pole Position

Received 83 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by greeknasty
my weathertechs have been just fine for the past year.
Same with mine. 3+ years in the RX. Have them in all my other cars as well. May try these next time. I like the look.
Old 12-27-15, 09:58 AM
Yurka
Intermediate

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Im looking to purchase weathertech all weather mats for my rx, debating between Digital Laser measured fit and regular, which one you'd prefer??
Old 12-29-15, 06:36 AM
Rhambler
Lexus Test Driver

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

I'm contemplating getting these. They look nice, but my only concern is water, mud and dirt, although their website states they are waterproof.

While carpet + water and mud is never a good mix versus rubber...

Never mind, just read they're not leather, but XPE leather, whatever that is. Fancy term for vinyl?

Last edited by Rhambler; 12-29-15 at 06:43 AM.
Old 12-29-15, 11:02 AM
litzdog911
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Shambler
Thanks for sharing the pictures.

I'm contemplating getting these. They look nice, but my only concern is water, mud and dirt, although their website states they are waterproof.

While carpet + water and mud is never a good mix versus rubber...

Never mind, just read they're not leather, but XPE leather, whatever that is. Fancy term for vinyl?
Yeah, they're not real leather. And the version I got has a nice waterproof mat that snaps onto the actual floor liners, providing additional protection and, I think, making them easier to keep clean. So far, after a week, they still look great.

Quick Reply: Autopreme Floor Mats