RX - 3rd Gen (2010-2015) Discussion topics related to the 2010 - 2015 RX350 and RX450H models

How to protect your floor mats (A Revolutionary Solution)

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-15, 03:20 AM
Autopreme
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to protect your floor mats (A Revolutionary Solution)

AutoPreme is a car accessory company based in Los Angeles, California. We are two car enthusiasts (Kun Song and Jonathan Lee) from the University of Southern California on a mission to disrupt the current auto accessory industry by bringing elegance to the little details.

In an industry that is filled with sub-par products with no physical appeal, AutoPreme comes in to change the game. The car accessory business is dominated by a select few companies, who all produce similarly styled accessories. AutoPreme is here to give consumers a real choice when shopping for car accessories.

Just take a look at our products. They speak for themselves.

Luxurious. Supreme-Quailty. Affordable.

We created some buzz in ClubLexus over the summer, and finally we are proud to announce the AutoPreme Premium Floor Mats.

We use the latest technology to develop a surface material that ensures the ability to be used everyday, even in critical conditions.

Our floor mats are 360° PremeFit which means we use laser measurements to ensure AutoPreme floor mats fit your specific vehicle perfectly. [Custom made for each car] You also don't need to worry about the floor mats moving around. Best of all, we give your floors full protection by covering the sides of the floor as well.

There are more features including a metal pad, diamond stitching and an anti-sliping base.
www.autopreme.com

*Don't forget the exclusive promotion for $85 off in ClubLexus when you make your purchase: CLUBLEXUS85

Old 12-11-15, 10:13 AM
ericsan13
Racer

Received 175 Likes on 123 Posts

Looks like $320 for front and back minus $85 CLUBLEXUS85 code. Not sure if that includes free shipping or not, but they currently have a REINVENT80 promo code for $80 off with free shipping.

Any idea how easy these are to clean? The light-colored stitching looks like it could discolor and trap stains.
Old 12-11-15, 12:44 PM
Autopreme
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ericsan13
Looks like $320 for front and back minus $85 CLUBLEXUS85 code. Not sure if that includes free shipping or not, but they currently have a REINVENT80 promo code for $80 off with free shipping.

Any idea how easy these are to clean? The light-colored stitching looks like it could discolor and trap stains.
We automatically add free shipping! Our products are very easy to clean, as long as you take care of them somewhat.
Old 12-12-15, 11:10 PM
NickTee
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Could you be less vague? "Take care of them somewhat" is not particularly descriptive in regards to what needs to be done to keep them looking good and making it easy to clean. Are they coated in a hydrophobic covering or treated with some sort of protectant?
Old 12-13-15, 09:47 PM
chandlervt
Driver

Leather floor mats? Is it designed only for Kardashians who don't step in to grease and grime? On a serious note, not sure how they will come off (grease etc.) Not to mention rain,snow etc should affect the leather negatively.
Old 12-14-15, 06:50 AM
Clutchless

Received 1,091 Likes on 931 Posts

I think they are vinyl a/k/a synthetic leather. I would still be worried about tears and wear.
Old 12-14-15, 12:03 PM
Autopreme
Former Sponsor

Hi!

We have just uploaded a FAQ section on our website that will answer your questions!
Old 12-14-15, 02:46 PM
litzdog911
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Autopreme
Hi!

We have just uploaded a FAQ section on our website that will answer your questions!
Thanks for the FAQs .... http://www.autopreme.com/pages/faqs

I went ahead and ordered front and rear mats for our 2015 RX450h. I'll let folks know what the wife thinks after we get them
Old 12-14-15, 10:44 PM
Lexwerkes
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by litzdog911
Thanks for the FAQs .... http://www.autopreme.com/pages/faqs

I went ahead and ordered front and rear mats for our 2015 RX450h. I'll let folks know what the wife thinks after we get them
After a few months, could you comment on durability and ability to clean? I'm not a big fan but the wife may want it for her 450h. Just want to get your first hand experience.
Old 12-18-15, 07:40 AM
redtoesblue
Driver

How is the product different than this?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/High-...08.3.64.CPlMXO
Old 12-18-15, 01:48 PM
Joeb427
Lexus Fanatic

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by redtoesblue
How is the product different than this?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/High-...08.3.64.CPlMXO

Not surprised the mats are made in China and cheaper directly from China.
Old 12-18-15, 07:17 PM
LexBob2
Lexus Champion

Received 137 Likes on 111 Posts

Originally Posted by Joeb427

Not surprised the mats are made in China and cheaper directly from China.
Both mats look pretty much the same.
Old 12-19-15, 12:22 PM
NickTee
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Hahahaha, got 'em.
Old 12-21-15, 06:15 AM
Clutchless

Received 1,091 Likes on 931 Posts

I just bought a set of these, front and back for $90 delivered from a Canadian company called Findway. The exchange rate must have helped with the price as I recall they were more last time I looked.
http://www.findway.ca/f518-style-3d-...rx/2010/37080b

They are the tray type and 3 layers, similar to the Aries 3D mats, but much cheaper. Fit is perfect, but requires a bit of pushing to get into place. The mounting holes line up. I like the heel pads for both the brake and dead pedal areas. They look very nice and I trust they will hold up. They had good reviews at other forums.

To see photos of them in an RX - follow the link above, then click on their photo of the mats in the middle inside the box. It opens a pop up, click thru it and after several photos are photos of them installed in an RX350.

Mine look exactly like those in the photos. I got black and have a tan interior.

Last edited by Clutchless; 12-21-15 at 11:36 AM. Reason: update
Old 12-21-15, 07:52 AM
redtoesblue
Driver

Originally Posted by Clutchless
I just bought a set of these, front and back for $90 delivered from a Canadian company called Findway. The exchange rate must have helped with the price as I recall they were more last time I looked.
http://www.findway.ca/f518-style-3d-...rx/2010/37080b
They are the tray type and 3 layers, similar to the Aries 3D mats, but much cheaper. Fit is perfect, but requires a bit of pushing to get into place. The mounting holes line up. I like the heel pads for both the brake and dead pedal areas. They look very nice and I trust they will hold up. They had good reviews at other forums.
Pics? It would be cool to see front & rear of possible.

Quick Reply: How to protect your floor mats (A Revolutionary Solution)