RX - 3rd Gen (2010-2015) Discussion topics related to the 2010 - 2015 RX350 and RX450H models

2015 RX 350 Best Prices So Far?

Old 08-13-14, 08:03 AM
KeithPI
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by amart
I just bought a 2015 RX at Sewell Lexus in Dallas. The MSRP was $47,134. I got it for $42,892 plus $549. They tinted the front windows, added pinstripe and door edge guards for the $549. Sewell doesn’t have internet sales for new cars to my knowledge, so I dealt with the regular sales team. I pushed to get this price. I could tell they weren’t excited about it. Has anyone had good luck getting Sewell to negotiate aggressively? Do you think I did ok? I am female and did this on my own.
Personally, I think you did well. I have dealt with both Sewell and Park Place in the past, and thought Sewell was more difficult to deal with. You should feel good about your deal and enjoy the RX!
Old 08-13-14, 10:46 AM
JasmineBl
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by avmba
Who did you work with? Considering another RX for my wife and am in OC, CA
Peter Agnew. He was pleasant to work with and quote the lowest price on both premium and navigation .. So I didn't have to haggle much to begin with. I don't like Cerritos though. The whole place is under construction and the vibe of the pple there. I didn't feel special lol, if not for the price I wouldn't have gone there.

Good luck.
Old 08-13-14, 04:55 PM
DallasGX
Rookie

Default Sewell

at sewell lexus ask for Dawn at internet sales. she will give you the best service and price, without wasting time. have bought 2 vehicles from her in the past.
Old 08-14-14, 09:29 AM
sp29201
Driver School Candidate

Default Best price for RX350 in texas

Hi All-

I am looking to buy a RX350 in TX - i see the recent purchase price for RX350 with premium by Amart, but wondering if there are good deals in houston compared to Dallas.

Any recent purchases in Houston that would beat Dallas purchase price.

is 41k good price and achievable for the below? MSRP 47,134

Premium Package w/ Blind Spot
19" Alloy Wheel
Heated front seats
Intuitive Parking Assist
Wood- and leather-trimmed steering wheel and shift ****
Trunk mat, cargo net & wheel locks
Old 08-24-14, 08:51 PM
sp29201
Driver School Candidate

Default Any recent purchase?

Hi,

Did anyone buy a 2015 RX 350? if so can you post your sale price and the options you got. TIA
Old 08-26-14, 01:09 PM
1111GS

Received 89 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by 1nOnlyGSF
I'm in the market for Lexus RX 350 for my wife. I month ago I got myself a GS for extremely good price d/t to the fact I found good numbers on GS forum and the dealership honor the deal. I'm specifically interested in lease numbers on 2015 RX350 AWD with Navi. If someone can share they number here or want to send me pm I would appreciate it. The best so far I got is $1500 out of pocket, $518 dollars a month.
Thanks,
Alex!
Have you got any better deal? Anyone wants to share their numbers? I'm interested in a FWD with Navi. Thanks.

Last edited by 1111GS; 08-26-14 at 03:33 PM.
Old 08-28-14, 11:39 AM
ajitraji2
Driver School Candidate

Default 2015 rx 350

Thunders,
Can you kindly share with me the name of dealership and contact there who gave you this price? We are shopping for a RX-350 which lists between 50254 and 50499.
Thanks.
Raji

Originally Posted by thunders
Been shopping around for 2015 RX 350 with MSRP 50254 (invoice is 47645) my lowest offer from a dealer has been 43495, most other offers are around 45400. I have been working on this for about 5 days by email only.
Old 08-29-14, 04:13 AM
RXII
Driver School Candidate

I just purchased a 2015 RX this week - MSRP just under $51,000 - purchased at Rt 10 Lexus in NJ for just over $47,000 (the 51K and 47K ended up higher when I actually walked out the door because I added 100K warrantee, tire insurance, paint protection, remote start, extra floor mats, etc) - according to this board, may not have been the cheapest price and quite frankly, I hope it isn't (I didn't "haggle" and I have no interest in "haggling" - I felt (and still feel) this was a good price) …I believe everyone is entitled to earn a living and my sales guy has truly earned that! I purchased a loaded 2007 RX new from this dealership (they were then Warnock)…I have had that car dealer maintained since day one…the service I have received from this dealership is SO above and beyond anything I have ever experienced anywhere else (and I have high standards!)…if you are looking for the cheapest price only, not sure this is the place for you, but if you want to buy a car from people you can TRUST, will treat you like they value your business this is DEFINITELY the place to go!! My sales guy is Louis Vouthouris (Lou V) - can't say enough positive things about him!!

P.S - I don't know if this is NJ only, or all over, but August is the 2nd best month of the year to purchase a Lexus (December is the first) …unless you are paying cash for the car and walking out with it (no lease, no finance), don't worry so much about the final sale price…right now they have .9% financing (and some special lease rate too)…any money you are able to haggle down the road, you are going to be spending in interest on a finance! If you are thinking about getting an RX and shopping for the best "deal", I suggest you leave some money on the table and get in before the end of August (running out of time!!) …I was deciding between the RX and GX and the GX didn't have the special interest rate…I was going to put more cash down up front to keep the finance amount the same; however, due to the difference in the interest rate, the GX was SIGNIFICANTLY more expensive…not worth it!

Last edited by RXII; 08-29-14 at 06:35 AM.
Old 09-01-14, 03:00 PM
QCPete
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by sp29201
Hi,

Did anyone buy a 2015 RX 350? if so can you post your sale price and the options you got. TIA
We just bought 2015: FWD, Navigation Pkg, Sport appearance pkg, Cross bars, Comfort Pkg, Premium Pkg with Blind Spot monitor, Parking assist, Wood/Leather steering wheel, and accessory Pkg. Also had door edge guards and clear coat. MSRP $51,064. We paid $46,350 before Tax, title and dealer doc fees.
Color is Satin Cashmere with Parchment interior. We think we did okay.
Traded in our first Lexus- 2002 RX with over 250,000 mi. (!) We loved that car, but it was time to make the change.
Old 09-02-14, 11:12 AM
Marqevans
Instructor

Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by QCPete
We just bought 2015: FWD, Navigation Pkg, Sport appearance pkg, Cross bars, Comfort Pkg, Premium Pkg with Blind Spot monitor, Parking assist, Wood/Leather steering wheel, and accessory Pkg. Also had door edge guards and clear coat. MSRP $51,064. We paid $46,350 before Tax, title and dealer doc fees.
Color is Satin Cashmere with Parchment interior. We think we did okay.
Traded in our first Lexus- 2002 RX with over 250,000 mi. (!) We loved that car, but it was time to make the change.

Just curious, did you have any major repairs on the 2002 RX?
Old 09-02-14, 11:45 AM
QCPete
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by MARQEVANS
Just curious, did you have any major repairs on the 2002 RX?
Very good luck with our 2002 until earlier this year- struts and the right front wheel bearing both needed work.
Actually, in reality those were just wear items, I suppose. There were no transmission or engine issues. Only other thing was right front door and rear hatch stopped working with key to unlock a year or two ago. Wasn't worth the $$ to repair since we knew we would be trading in the near future. Leather Interior of the car still looked almost "new" and exterior was in great shape.

Hope our new baby will be as enjoyable and reliable .

Old 09-03-14, 01:06 PM
Marqevans
Instructor

Very good luck with our 2002 until earlier this year- struts and the right front wheel bearing both needed work.
Actually, in reality those were just wear items, I suppose. There were no transmission or engine issues. Only other thing was right front door and rear hatch stopped working with key to unlock a year or two ago. Wasn't worth the $$ to repair since we knew we would be trading in the near future. Leather Interior of the car still looked almost "new" and exterior was in great shape.

Good to hear it ran well for you! Good luck with the new one!
Old 09-03-14, 02:12 PM
Marqevans
Instructor

Were you pretty religious with the 5,000 mile maintenance schedules?
Old 09-03-14, 02:17 PM
fast1x
Driver School Candidate

Just picked up a 2015 RX350 F Sport a week ago. I wanted to thank everyone who posted on this thread and this forum. It helped me during the search and purchase process. Unfortunately, I couldn't get to the $48,500 posted earlier but I could have tried harder. After 3 hrs in the dealership, I realized the additional $500 wasn't going to happen without me walking out and trying another couple dealerships. Time is money so I settled on the deal below...

2015 RX 350 F Sport
Options - Navigation, Blindspot, Parking Assist
MSRP - $52,675
Negotiated Price - $49,000
Dealer fees: $385

In August, they also had 0.9% financing for up to 5 years which is as good as it gets.

Hope this helps someone else...
Old 09-03-14, 02:34 PM
QCPete
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by MARQEVANS
Were you pretty religious with the 5,000 mile maintenance schedules?
Yes, we did keep maintenance on 5k schedule. Good to know that the new one can go further between oil changes due to synthetic oil.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2015 RX 350 Best Prices So Far?