RX - 3rd Gen (2010-2015) Discussion topics related to the 2010 - 2015 RX350 and RX450H models

Audio Off - Reboot/Reset Navigation system

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-13, 01:27 PM
darkoozy
Pit Crew

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Audio Off - Reboot/Reset Navigation system

I had weird problem the other day, that even turning the car off/on did not resolve...

The audio system would shut itself off, and show "Audio Off", no matter what I did. Powering it on, would simply switch off on its own. Nothing seemed to work except for the navigation. The system simply refused to stay on and would go to "audio off".

Then, by dumb luck I stumbled upon what must equate to "reset"/"reboot". Out of frustration I held down the power button for several seconds and the system rebooted itself as I was driving, and the whole system came back to life normally.

Thought I would post my experience up here in case anyone else ran into this problem.
Old 08-16-13, 01:37 PM
CometVR4
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the tip. Could come in handy for future reference.
Old 06-07-16, 03:24 PM
Thegam
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nav and audio quick fix

If anyone else has this problem where the audio and GPS doesn't turn on I fix it by going to the passenger side fuse box took all 3 fuse out. That are for the nav and audio the system reset and it's working fine. Lexus didn't even have an answer and tried to blame on phone which is bs. Download manual and you will see which numbers. It was before the 7.5 fuse then I took out the 10/30/10
Old 06-15-16, 09:04 AM
luuquangth
Driver School Candidate

2010 audio system tren my RX350 is malfunctioning . it jumps from FM to DVD and then to SAT , DVD is ejected and lost power , not increase or decrease the volume by using the **** that must be on the steering wheel . please people help !
Old 10-27-16, 05:56 PM
ndcampbell
Driver School Candidate

Having issue with my 2010 RX350. No power at all with audio. Screen turns on and automatically defaults to navigation map. Power button will not turn on. No radio, SAT, NAV, etc. really pissed that this is happening in a "luxury" car. Looked at all fuses and they are all fine. Have appointment with audio place tomorrow but would love to see if anyone here has a self fix? Anyone else have this issue?? I don't think it's entire system as screen and map will turn on and the Bluetooth screen will come on from steering wheel??
Old 01-08-17, 07:49 PM
Azd2016
Driver School Candidate

Default Audio off only maps on

Originally Posted by ndcampbell
Having issue with my 2010 RX350. No power at all with audio. Screen turns on and automatically defaults to navigation map. Power button will not turn on. No radio, SAT, NAV, etc. really pissed that this is happening in a "luxury" car. Looked at all fuses and they are all fine. Have appointment with audio place tomorrow but would love to see if anyone here has a self fix? Anyone else have this issue?? I don't think it's entire system as screen and map will turn on and the Bluetooth screen will come on from steering wheel??
i am having exactly the same issue like yours. How did you fix it?
thanks