RX - 3rd Gen (2010-2015) Discussion topics related to the 2010 - 2015 RX350 and RX450H models

Welcome to Club Lexus! 3RX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-15, 03:47 AM
sydneyjz
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Am having some issues with the pics. Here is another of the wheels and an aspect of darkened aero bumper.
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus! 3RX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE-image.jpg  
Old 03-03-15, 09:02 AM
kitlz
No, I don't play soccer!

Received 159 Likes on 134 Posts

Welcome and congrats sydneyjz. That's a beautiful RX. I think you're our first 270 owner on the forum so be prepared for lots of questions and requests for more pictures. Hopefully we won't bombard you too much
Old 03-03-15, 09:08 AM
Kingy68
Driver School Candidate

Hi - Paul from sunny Glossop in the UK. New to Lexus ownership having bought a 450h very recently from my local dealer. Have 3 years warranty and 3 years service pack so looking forward to some trouble free motoring. Loving the RX. Deceivingly quick for a lump of its size and incredibly comfortable.

1. RX450h
2. Navigation
3. Celestial Black Metallic / Grey Leather
4. No idea but it has Panormic Roof, front and rear 'underuns' and rear bumper protector (stainless) which were options over base spec with rear camera etc.
5. 19s

Old 03-03-15, 02:23 PM
kitlz
No, I don't play soccer!

Received 159 Likes on 134 Posts

Congrats Paul. Welcome to da 450h club I'd take a panoramic roof over a roof rack any day. We don't get that wonderful option here in the states anymore. You'll have to take a picture from inside. I'd also like to see the interior. Grey was actually two tone in the 450h. So close to getting it myself. The cover underneath the engine is pretty cool too. Another feature we don't get here That's great you've discovered the power of the h. Fun, isn't it? Good luck.
Old 03-04-15, 03:26 AM
Kingy68
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by kitlz
Congrats Paul. Welcome to da 450h club I'd take a panoramic roof over a roof rack any day. We don't get that wonderful option here in the states anymore. You'll have to take a picture from inside. I'd also like to see the interior. Grey was actually two tone in the 450h. So close to getting it myself. The cover underneath the engine is pretty cool too. Another feature we don't get here That's great you've discovered the power of the h. Fun, isn't it? Good luck.
Thanks Anita.

I will get some photos of the interior/pano roof. I really like the pano roof option. It adds so much light and makes the car feel really open/roomy. I'm reluctant to close it as I forget its there if I do!
The Grey is a light grey leather, but just one colour, not two tone.
I do like the under runs. (The supplying Lexus dealer called them that). The front one comes with a new 'bottom half' below the bumper, so it changes the look of the front of the car making it slightly bigger/rounder which I like.

And yes - the power. It is great fun. If I've ever got passengers in (my brother for example when we are off to football) he is amazed at the acceleration when you press the loud pedal - particularly from standstill.
Old 03-07-15, 06:55 PM
RX4me
Driver School Candidate

Received 15 Likes on 4 Posts
Default New owner

Traded in my Murano for:

Claret red mica Rx350
Premium pkg with blind spot monitoring
Navigation too!
Parchment interior

I should have bought one years ago!
Old 03-08-15, 05:58 AM
BertL

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by RX4me
Traded in my Murano for:

Claret red mica Rx350
Premium pkg with blind spot monitoring
Navigation too!
Parchment interior

I should have bought one years ago!
Welcome to the forum and congrats on that new Claret Red RX! Enjoy that new toy and post a picture when you get a chance.
Old 03-09-15, 08:23 PM
Lexotic430
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default New to rx family

Hey guys , names Louis I'm new to the rx family, I used to have a 02 gs430 which I traded in for the rx. Here's a pick, not much
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus! 3RX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE-image.jpg  
Old 03-09-15, 09:28 PM
crazybro
Driver School Candidate

Hello everyone. New owner 2010 Lexus RX350 AWD.
Old 03-10-15, 05:08 AM
BertL

Originally Posted by Lexotic430
Hey guys , names Louis I'm new to the rx family, I used to have a 02 gs430 which I traded in for the rx. Here's a pick, not much
Congrats on that new 2013 F-Sport. Its a change from your GS, but I bet your growing family will enjoy your new-to-you ride! She's a beauty.

Last edited by BertL; 03-10-15 at 05:13 AM. Reason: Updated with MY info found in other thread
Old 03-10-15, 05:10 AM
BertL

Originally Posted by crazybro
Hello everyone. New owner 2010 Lexus RX350 AWD.
Welcome to Club Lexus and congrats on that new-to-you RX! I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Post a picture when you get a chance. Folks here love 'um.
Old 03-11-15, 09:40 AM
Lexotic430
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BertL
Welcome to Club Lexus and congrats on that new-to-you RX! I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Post a picture when you get a chance. Folks here love 'um.
Thanks for the welcome, it's a big change for me, mising the power of the gs not missing the gas tho lol
Old 03-14-15, 06:27 PM
lexus789
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default lexus RX 270

Hi ......., just join with the club
Lexus RX 270, year 2014
Black metalic
Nav, but can not use it , HK map, don't know how to update it to Indonesia map
Black interior
Mesh gril ( similar with F sport )
18" rim
Non heater seat
Moon roof
Old 03-15-15, 04:54 AM
BertL

Originally Posted by lexus789
Hi ......., just join with the club
Lexus RX 270, year 2014
Black metalic
Nav, but can not use it , HK map, don't know how to update it to Indonesia map
Black interior
Mesh gril ( similar with F sport )
18" rim
Non heater seat
Moon roof
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on that new-to-you RX. Please post a picture or two when you get the chance. I'm sure members here would love to see what differences there may be in your RX270 from a RX350 most members are more familiar with.

I suggest you head to a Lexus dealer and ask about changing the map if that is possible. It's all contained on a hard disk in your RX that requires a Lexus Service Department to use a computer tool only they have to unlock the data that comes on a USB key with the updated maps, so I'm confident they would need to be involved to change country setup if Indonesia is available. We have a few folks that check-in from time-to-time with RX from your part of the world that may have further information and they would find your question in a unique thread faster than here. Good luck, and welcome again.
Old 03-15-15, 10:15 AM
lexus789
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks Bert for your warm welcome
I will post pictures of my RX soon after get a chance to take photo of it
About navigation map update, the dealer refuse to do it because my RX was bought/imported directly from Hongkong by general importer, not from Indonesia Lexus dealer.
Maybe someone here can give a solution about to do map update and /or modification with other way to make it work, i saw in amazon there is someone sell the gps 8"screen unit replacement that can featuring any other map including indonesia map, also it says can work with lexus remote touch,
is it true? (i am desperate to make the gps work)

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! 3RX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE