RX - 3rd Gen (2010-2015) Discussion topics related to the 2010 - 2015 RX350 and RX450H models

configuator is up and there is nothing to pick

Old 06-17-09, 05:08 PM
rxets
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Cruiter
That explains why on Day three Lexus still has not responded back to me. Probably won't do any good but I'll take my previously printed sheets with the previous pricing with me when I pick my car up.
Best luck to you and hope to see your new car very soon.

Lexus Headquarters may have the hard time for themselves, too. First of all, they have to figure out where you call from, then figure out what Lexus has planned for that region, then check out if you have the special order, then...

Toyota Global should fire these guys...
Old 06-17-09, 05:25 PM
Hal56
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rxets
Comf pkg could have Bi-xenon for 350 and LED for 450h. Lexus "rep" may or may not know what's going on. That's why the same question may get varied answers.

I don't have the brochure with me in the office, which should have some words about LED option associated with pkg.

Those info I posted above is directly from LEXUS website. The reasons I said it's not accurate in another thread is because of these complicated issues. It's all Lexus' fault. JDM Lexus provides the clear info on their brochure, dealership, and website, as well as keeps them identical.

I ordered the comfort and Luxury packages--my dealer listed the LED as a separate item on the order list as he told me the system did not show the LED as part of the comfort package (which the brochure does--it actually says LEd or Bi Xenon) but also interesting is that the lux pkg incl LED with AFS and intelligent hi beams with the 450)

so somewhere i may have a bit of overkill on the order but hopefully Lexus will not charge me 3 times for led--once in comfort pkg, once in lux pkg and once as a standalone.
Old 06-17-09, 07:04 PM
rxets
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Hal56
I ordered the comfort and Luxury packages--my dealer listed the LED as a separate item on the order list as he told me the system did not show the LED as part of the comfort package (which the brochure does--it actually says LEd or Bi Xenon) but also interesting is that the lux pkg incl LED with AFS and intelligent hi beams with the 450)

so somewhere i may have a bit of overkill on the order but hopefully Lexus will not charge me 3 times for led--once in comfort pkg, once in lux pkg and once as a standalone.
For 450h, based on the info onine, it does show LED headlamps is separated from Comfort pkg. But, the brochure indicated comfort has LED. Well, we all know the brochure has enough errors, perhaps, this is another error. Or Lexus all of sudden decides to "redesign" the comfort pkg for 450h.
Old 06-18-09, 01:38 AM
DOUS
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well it does say that information on the brochure and web site is subject to change without notice, which means everything that we know is bogus! LOL!
Old 06-18-09, 09:45 AM
rxets
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by DOUS
well it does say that information on the brochure and web site is subject to change without notice, which means everything that we know is bogus! LOL!
Lexus Global will be mad if they cannot do everything perfect. In JDM, they try to make all the sale reps/managers understand and do the same. I don't know what's wrong with Lexus NA....