RX - 2nd Gen (2004-2009) Discussion topics related to the 2004 -2009 RX330, RX350 and RX400H models

lexuspartsnow.com - Any experiences?

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-16, 01:03 PM
Luk
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Guys
Any update?
I looking for PT942-53140 illuminated Door sills - I found lexuspartsnow.com and mentioned www.mylparts.com - both have a more or less equal price (260 USD vs 360 Lexus dealer)
can you give me some hint where to buy?
Old 06-09-16, 01:11 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,117 Likes on 1,292 Posts

Originally Posted by Luk
Hi Guys
Any update?
I looking for PT942-53140 illuminated Door sills - I found lexuspartsnow.com and mentioned www.mylparts.com - both have a more or less equal price (260 USD vs 360 Lexus dealer)
can you give me some hint where to buy?

In case you didn't apply our CL discount

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/clu...ml#post8356956
Originally Posted by MyLparts
Hey everyone we have increased our Club Lexus discount to 10%! Just use the discount code CL5 and you will receive an additional 10% off of your order. We offer free shipping on orders over $150 and $5 shipping on all other orders. We do not sell any large body pieces and brake rotors are not included in our shipping specials. Those things are just too dang heavy! Hope to see many of you at www.MyLparts.com! Ask for Matt or Jeff
Old 06-09-16, 10:07 PM
Sailwin
Driver School Candidate

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Stay away from lexuspartsnow.com, order anywhere else

Originally Posted by sderman
You just joined Club Lexus and this is your first post? When I hear such terrible remarks about a supplier it crosses my mind that you may work for a competitor. I am very sorry if I am wrong.
I do not work for a competitor, and I never have (in fact I don't care where you get your parts from, but thought people should be warned about lexuspartsnow.com). Just since you "asked," I was a service plumber, and before that a purchasing agent, now I'm a stay at home dad. I have done, and still do, a lot of online ordering, and until LexusPartsNow.com never ran into an issue like I ended up having with them.

To summarize, they tried to use a lame excuse of my mirror was an electrical item, and we don't care our website told you the one you ordered was the correct part and it isn't, we won't return it, even though we acknowledge the mistake.

I would never order from these people again, and felt so strongly about their crooked business policies, misleading information, and down right lies, I thought I would do others the favor of letting them know to stay away!
Old 06-10-16, 01:03 PM
kickin8
2IS/2RX/4RX

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

+1 for MyLParts - they are in CA....I got my parts the next day they shipped
Old 08-19-16, 02:14 PM
GreatScot
Driver School Candidate

Default lexuspartsnow.com

Wish I had seen earlier reviews before, this place is a nightmare, they shipped wrong part, had to go through a Return Merchandise Authorization process, promptly returned the goods in original packaging, and have not received refund, after 10 days despite their site saying refund would be issued in 5 days. Have had to call them several times to get the ball rolling and all I get is false promises, will never use them again, nor will I ever recommend them. How they operate is this: you order from their website, they check with dealers for what you ordered, the dealer sends it to you, but you don't know that till the you have to return the part to the dealer that sent it to you, in my case, Fremont Lexus. Now I'm haggling with Lexuspartsnow for my refund which they told me yesterday would be here today, its not. So I called them again today, and they said "oh my, the paperwork got torn, we will refund you 100% today after we send you the confirming email." Still no email, still no refund. Stay away from these folks, they are located at 2500 Troy Avenue, South El Monte, CA.
Old 08-19-16, 06:58 PM
Sevn86
Pole Position

Received 83 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by GreatScot
Wish I had seen earlier reviews before, this place is a nightmare, they shipped wrong part, had to go through a Return Merchandise Authorization process, promptly returned the goods in original packaging, and have not received refund, after 10 days despite their site saying refund would be issued in 5 days. Have had to call them several times to get the ball rolling and all I get is false promises, will never use them again, nor will I ever recommend them. How they operate is this: you order from their website, they check with dealers for what you ordered, the dealer sends it to you, but you don't know that till the you have to return the part to the dealer that sent it to you, in my case, Fremont Lexus. Now I'm haggling with Lexuspartsnow for my refund which they told me yesterday would be here today, its not. So I called them again today, and they said "oh my, the paperwork got torn, we will refund you 100% today after we send you the confirming email." Still no email, still no refund. Stay away from these folks, they are located at 2500 Troy Avenue, South El Monte, CA.
thanks for the heads up.
Old 11-16-16, 05:00 AM
rxpx40
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mandyfig
Between Sewell and Carson that's all you need.
Mandy, I have to disagree.
Lexus of Austin quoted me $659 for each of the catalytic converters for my wife's RX330.
Sewell?
$759 each.
When pressed for an explanation as to the price difference, the parts guy at Sewell couldn't explain it and the best he could offer me was $25 off each.
That wouldn't even cover tax.
So, you folks touting Sewell might let me in on the big secret, or update your findings.
Old 11-16-16, 05:12 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,117 Likes on 1,292 Posts

Originally Posted by rxpx40
So, you folks touting Sewell might let me in on the big secret, or update your findings.
the secret is you are looking at posts from 2010. No one is going to go back and update their posts about this stuff by editing old posts; that's an unreasonable expection. Especially when there are dozens of threads about Sewell getting out of the discounted parts business on this forum alone.

suggest you search recent posts when looking for advice on stuff like this, and especially pay attention to post dates. What was the price for the part on mylparts with the CL discount applied (see posts above from 2016)?

Last edited by DaveGS4; 11-16-16 at 05:17 AM.
Old 05-22-18, 01:13 PM
ritzar
Driver School Candidate

Angry Never Buy !! Atrocious Returns.

1. The refund is not the full amount of what you pay. They charge a restocking fee of 20% and you've to pay for shipping. They warn you that if there's damage during shipping they'' not refund and prod you to purchase their own shipping label for an extra cost.
2. The wait times are incredibly long, it's been 10 days now and i'm still in the process of getting my item returned let alone receiving the refund.
3. 3-4 days to process your RMA request, another 2 days to mail you the RMA form, another 2 days to send you the shipping label which protects you from possible damage during shipping.
4. The live chat agents are crude at best, they don't tell you what to do but order you around and instruct you to 'WAIT' for things to be processed upon which you might hear back from them on email. They don't bother with even pretending to care about customer service let alone use words like 'please'. They WILL make you feel like a lowly person for attempting to return an item.
5. Their items don't fit perfectly and are cheap knock offs most times, don't be fooled into believing that their stuff is truly OEM at a 'great price'.
Bottom-line: DO NOT buy from these people, never, run far and run fast !! Hope you guys don't repeat my mistakes and if at all possible boycott these guys.

Last edited by ritzar; 05-22-18 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Pre-filed text 'describe your note here' had to be removed
Old 10-26-19, 06:25 PM
davidn819
Driver School Candidate

Default lexuspartsnow.com ignored fact that their web site recommended me to the wrong parts

I get an average discount about 15% to buy from lexuspartsnow.com after added the shipping and handling.

The rotor I suppose to buy for my 2009, IS250 has part number: 43512-30310. The lexuspartsnow web site pointed to the parts number 43512-30320 and 43516-30010 which are the wrong parts.
  • Lexus of Westminster, CA confirmed they are the wrong parts.
  • The technician confirmed that the parts from lexuspartsnow were not fit into the car.
The lexuspartsnow denied to accept the return the rotors just because I had them over 30 days. And they ignored the fact that their web site pointed to me to the wrong parts.

“As stated in our return policy, an RMA request for returns must be submitted within 30 days of the delivery date of your order. Unfortunately, your RMA request is determined to be beyond that time range and we cannot authorize a return at this time.”

I was too busy and did not find the shop to install the rotors within 30 days and I later found out that gave me the wrong parts.

I will never buy the parts from lexuspartsnow again.
In order to make sense to buy the parts from lexuspartsnow. I have to do it right 6 times (15% x 6 = 90%) And their web site must pointed to right parts all 6 times.

Their web site screwed me up and what Am I going to do with the wrong parts.

Please don’t let them screw you up.
Old 10-28-19, 05:57 AM
mandyfig

Received 407 Likes on 359 Posts

Were you a member of Club Lexus prior to you ordering at this online store?

I am sorry that you had a terrible experience, next time do some research prior to purchase on an online store. We do recommend reliable stores based on our prior purchases. If you investigated at least 2 sites, then you could have picked up the discrepancy.

Charge it to experience and thanks for reminding us.