RX - 2nd Gen (2004-2009) Discussion topics related to the 2004 -2009 RX330, RX350 and RX400H models

RX350 Pricings

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-06, 07:27 PM
minghl
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RX350 Pricings

Hello Everyone,

I am about to pull the trigger on a RX350 fwd without navi with luxury value package. I was wondering what is consider a good price on this vehicle and how much did everyone pay for theirs? Thanks in advance!

Mike
Old 09-10-06, 09:43 PM
lok888
Pole Position

Here in New England region, many of us can get one AWD with Premium Plus Package (w/o Navigation) in $38K price range. I would think $36.5K or $37K for FWD would be a good deal.

Have you looked at the pricing info on Edmunds.com and sent emails to the dealers for price quote yet?
Old 09-14-06, 02:25 PM
2puppies
Driver School Candidate

Default Rx350 Pricing

I paid $38,143 for a RX350 FWD with navigation, heated seats, etc. at Longo Lexus yesterday in El Monte, CA. Drove over from Phoenix because it was about $2300 cheaper than similar vehicles out here. I checked Crown Lexus as well because I heard they were inexpensive, but they couldn't meet the price. Good luck!
Old 09-18-06, 08:38 PM
jamesfabin
Driver

I paid around $42k for a fully loaded RX350 AWD. The only options I did not get were side skirts, laser cruise control, and air suspension. I have everything else (floor matts, clear floor mats, rear DVD, upgraded stereo, tow package with tow bar, rear liner, etec.). Didn't have to haggle - just emailed the dealer, they located the vehicle and got it shipped in. Great price and buying service. Went thru Lexus Westminster in Orange County California.

James
Old 09-19-06, 03:39 PM
ndorjee
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by jamesfabin
I paid around $42k for a fully loaded RX350 AWD. The only options I did not get were side skirts, laser cruise control, and air suspension. I have everything else (floor matts, clear floor mats, rear DVD, upgraded stereo, tow package with tow bar, rear liner, etec.). Didn't have to haggle - just emailed the dealer, they located the vehicle and got it shipped in. Great price and buying service. Went thru Lexus Westminster in Orange County California.

James
James, What was the MSRP for the vehicle so that I can compare it easier. It looks as if you got some additional accessories as well? Sounds like a very good deal.

I am considering getting RX350 AWD optioned with Navi, heated seats, rain sensing etc., without RES MSRP $45,683. I think I can get it around $40,600.

Thanks
Old 09-19-06, 04:11 PM
b1gredek
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i know a few managers at lexus,, so if you want,, you can pm me exactly what you want,, and i can see what price i can get it for you for,, pretty sure,, it will beat everybody elses quotes...
Old 09-19-06, 11:42 PM
Seadee456
Driver

Must be great living in California. Here in the Dallas, TX area, I can't find a dealer willing to go below 1 or 2 thousand off MSRP. I may have to end up with a used one.
Old 09-20-06, 07:54 AM
JorgeGVB
Driver

Originally Posted by Seadee456
Must be great living in California. Here in the Dallas, TX area, I can't find a dealer willing to go below 1 or 2 thousand off MSRP. I may have to end up with a used one.
I had the same problem in SE Virginia, my dealer was very firm on the price. Sales must be really down in those other areas. Probably due to the high cost of gas, so SUVs were not selling so the deals are better there.
Old 09-20-06, 08:11 AM
lok888
Pole Position

In my experirence, $1K to $2K off MSRP is nothing and $4K off is good for the RX here in MA. I got $4.8K off on my RX350 (AWD, Navi, Prem. Plus) few days before the end of the month. I could do much better ($5K or more) at 8 or 9 pm on the 31th.
Old 09-20-06, 09:43 AM
bigbadbuff
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by JorgeGVB
I had the same problem in SE Virginia, my dealer was very firm on the price. Sales must be really down in those other areas. Probably due to the high cost of gas, so SUVs were not selling so the deals are better there.
You need to email NoVa/DC/MD area dealers. I live in Richmond and went a few rounds with everyone in the surrounding states, and that area was willing to give great deals when no one else would.

I believe I got one dealer down to 41k even on an AWD Premium + with Nav.
Old 09-20-06, 09:30 PM
Seadee456
Driver

Originally Posted by JorgeGVB
It sucks living in the only state where GM still makes money on Suburbans and Hummers. Jorge, if you don't mind me asking, how much off did you get on your RX?
Old 09-21-06, 05:45 AM
JorgeGVB
Driver

Originally Posted by Seadee456
It sucks living in the only state where GM still makes money on Suburbans and Hummers. Jorge, if you don't mind me asking, how much off did you get on your RX?
When you factor in the free XM Radio that I insisted on to make the deal, it was about $3275 off. The major drawback for me was within 100 miles there are only 2 Lexus dealerships and both are owned by the same person.

RXs are selling really well here. Over the course of a month I was dealing with them, they must of sold about 20-25 of them. I wanted one with a Nav system and they only had like 3 of them. So as soon as one came in it was sold. The one I found had just rolled off the truck, with every feature I wanted and the color I wanted.
Old 09-21-06, 08:00 AM
Ms350
Rookie

Default I'm shopping too....

Newbie here, first post.

I'm shopping for the AWD model (MSRP $45,683), I was told during the latest "Golden Opportunity?" sale that I could buy for "close to" $500 over invoice. However, it was the first test drive/shopping day so I wasn't ready to buy. I went in last weekend for another look and the salesman told me he could still get "close to" that price. (Once we were back in the showroom he said "close" was $41,500)

This is the only dealer in my area, I've emailed 4 other dealerships that are several hundred miles away (and with competition) but the best quote was $42,500. I'm in no big hurry so I am wondering if a better deal might be had, end of the month? The December to Remember event? Emailing an offer to the Dealerships?
Old 09-21-06, 08:14 AM
lok888
Pole Position

I thought the "December to Remember" sales event is like a year end clearance sale. Since RX350 is still a 2007 model year, I don't think it will be a great deal then.

Anyway, $41.5K is a good price for AWD, Navi, Prem Plus, 18" wheels. I paid $40.8K here in MA. And I read some paid $40.2K in NJ. I would email/answer them with the lowest price. And I am sure some would beg you to come to the dealer and make the deal next week 'til 30th.
Old 09-21-06, 08:21 AM
TripleDES
Pole Position

Good post. New member here introduced to these forums by my good friend Google. I'm in the market for a new Lexus and deciding between the RX350 or the RX400h. $38.5k is about the average I'm receiving from SoCal dealers. There are Lexus dealers aplenty here in lower CA so I guess we have the advantage of the free market so to speak. I wish the same were true for the 400h models.

Quick Reply: RX350 Pricings