Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Lexus Special Interest Forums > Lexus Motorsports and Racing > Road Course and Auto-X
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Pics from the track..

Old 11-15-10, 06:41 PM   #1
D2M
Rookie
Trader Score: (2)

Default Pics from the track..

here are some pics from this weekend at NJMP.. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
D2M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-10, 08:04 PM   #2
Lexura1414
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (4)

Very nice pics! Noticed that you do not have any fender-wheel gap? Are you dropped? If yes, is your suspension set up better than stock?
Lexura1414 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-10, 04:02 AM   #3
caymandive
11 Second Club
Trader Score: (1)

Very nice! What tires and suspension setup do you have? Oh and did that EVO IX in your last pic ever get around you? :P
caymandive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-10, 04:47 AM   #4
ming15237
Lead Lap

My real question is are you seriously "vertically challenged", I am only 5'8 and my head is on the roof with a helmet on!
Shots of my F on the track look about the same and I am on stock suspension.
ming15237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-10, 09:36 AM   #5
LexISguy
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (0)

Nice Pics...
Old 11-16-10, 09:41 AM   #6
HyperMKIV
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (1)

HyperMKIV HyperMKIV

you're not going sidewards!!!

JK... nice pics...
Old 11-16-10, 09:56 AM   #7
BigMikeISF
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (0)

Looks like fun! How did you do? You're definitely dropped, curious on what and how it handled at the track
2008 Mercury Metallic IS-F - Work Gnosis GS3 Wheels Burning Black Centers with Polished Lips F: 20x9 R:20x11; Nitto Invo Tires F: 245/30/20 R: 295/25/20; Lexon Front Lip, Rear Roof Spoiler and CF Fog Covers; Custom Rear Diffuser and Tinted Tails; Joe Z Exhaust; AFE Takeda Intake; Blitz Throttle Controller; Smoked Emblems; JDM Window Visors; Tein Springs; Passport 9500xi Radar Detector; 5% Tint including windshield (I think that's it but might be missing something...feel free to ask)
BigMikeISF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-10, 04:06 PM   #8
D2M
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexura1414 View Post
Very nice pics! Noticed that you do not have any fender-wheel gap? Are you dropped? If yes, is your suspension set up better than stock?
my suspension setup is : eibach springs, f-sport rear sway bar, 15mm h&r wheel spacers all around.. and yes its better than stock mainly due to the increase in camber ( but still not enough ) <<< especialy in the front

Quote:
Originally Posted by caymandive View Post
Very nice! What tires and suspension setup do you have? Oh and did that EVO IX in your last pic ever get around you? :P
oem bridgestones , started the day with about %30 rear tred and %60 front ended with %10 rear and %1 front.. also wore out a set of front pads in one day with no fade till the last session.. and averaged 5.1mpg..the evo in question is one of my friends and is niceley modified, his car is about .5 sec a lap faster.. we switched cars for a session and my evo experience was great.. the car turns in super sharp and is very easy to drive but i wouldnt trade... i plan some mods this winter so next year its on..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ming15237 View Post
My real question is are you seriously "vertically challenged", I am only 5'8 and my head is on the roof with a helmet on!
Shots of my F on the track look about the same and I am on stock suspension.
im also 5,8 but i have two seat settings one for street one for track further back and lower..

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperMKIV View Post
you're not going sidewards!!!

JK... nice pics...
are you kidding i went to understeer city and in-lift street..lol turn in was a bit lazy as well.. the car needs a non stagered wheel/tire setup and a real lsd thats probobly worth 3 sec a lap.. or more camber but thats not that easy.. i plan on running 255 all arund and a torsen diff next year..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMikeISF View Post
Looks like fun! How did you do? You're definitely dropped, curious on what and how it handled at the track
it was awsome!!! i did kill a new v8 M3 but i think that was due to the lack of experience of the driver.. but the only person who passed me was my friend in the evo.. the car was really consistent all day. if you ever get a chance to track your F do it, just have some $$ set aside for brakes and tires..

Last edited by D2M; 11-16-10 at 04:17 PM..
D2M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-10, 12:35 PM   #9
Fitment Factory
Former Sponsor
Trader Score: (-1)

Great pics!!!
Fitment Factory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-10, 12:35 PM