RC - 1st Gen (2015-present) Discussion about the new Lexus RC model

Lexus Enform Support

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-15, 08:49 PM
red93sc
Rookie

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Lexus Enform Support

Guys this is my 3rd week with Lexus support to get the Lexus ENFORM remote app with my DRIOD tablet and smart phone.
They told me on Friday that their techs are working on it over the weekend. But today, still no luck all they accomplished was to lock out my lexus drivers account. I am like wow and I had to call to reset this account after I could no longer get on the web page.
Has any one had any problem with the enform remote app activation with a droid?
I can log on, but when I goes to the third screen page to register. The app states its busy and contact tech support.

Thanks.
BlueRC350
Old 01-12-15, 09:58 PM
jowsleyyy
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by red93sc
Guys this is my 3rd week with Lexus support to get the Lexus ENFORM remote app with my DRIOD tablet and smart phone.
They told me on Friday that their techs are working on it over the weekend. But today, still no luck all they accomplished was to lock out my lexus drivers account. I am like wow and I had to call to reset this account after I could no longer get on the web page.
Has any one had any problem with the enform remote app activation with a droid?
I can log on, but when I goes to the third screen page to register. The app states its busy and contact tech support.

Thanks.
BlueRC350
I could not log into my app after registering it .This lasted for a couple of days. Then one day it worked and I could use it.
Old 01-13-15, 12:51 AM
dchar
Lexus Champion

Received 223 Likes on 178 Posts

Be patient. It takes them awhile to figure out how to make it work for you. It took them almost 2 weeks to get it working for me.
Old 01-13-15, 10:42 AM
red93sc
Rookie

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Guys,
I just got a call from the Lexus EN FORM support team saying the the APP should work. I logged on and it finally completed the registration process. Its a nice app. You definitely know that "Big Brother" is watching your car. Even if you didn't want to use this, you have a lot of information provided to your finger tips. Its nice.

Two weeks is way to long to resolve a technical issue on a production vehicle of this caliber.
I didn't purchase a fully loaded corolla here. I just expected more from Lexus.

Lexus will surely have to improve their support solution time.
Especially for a product that they charge for after the first year of "evaluation".
I will keep you posted on my Lexus En Form Remote Experience.

E
Old 01-13-15, 05:03 PM
DenM54
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Same problem here. It has been over two weeks and it seems as though thier support does not have a clue. Each time they say they have fixed and wait 48 hours. The app just stays in a pending state.

This has been some of the worst support I have ever recieved.

If anyone has any advice, please feel free to share.
Old 01-15-15, 11:31 AM
jspridge
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DenM54
Same problem here. It has been over two weeks and it seems as though thier support does not have a clue. Each time they say they have fixed and wait 48 hours. The app just stays in a pending state.

This has been some of the worst support I have ever recieved.

If anyone has any advice, please feel free to share.
Talk to the sales manager at your dealership, and have them escalate to their "District Service and Parts Manager". That person will escalate to the "CAC Technical Dept., Lexus Division". Once that happens, the problem will be resolved quickly thereafter. Everybody involved in this knows they have a huge problem with connecting user vehicles and phones, and they have a backlog of cases that they're trying to work through nationally. Yours will eventually be resolved through the normal process, but the escalation that I just described should help you jump to a better position in the line.