elusive
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Check his IG out. It looks sweet!
Old 06-07-15, 09:42 AM
Zydan
Driver

Here she is! Couldn't be more happy with the way these wheels pulled it all together.
The new Vossen forged line looks amazing, and fitment is on point.

Old 06-07-15, 10:36 AM
Z3NK1
Lead Lap

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts

Looks Wicked, congrats!
Old 06-07-15, 11:39 AM
johnnyreb
Racer

Received 60 Likes on 50 Posts

PERFECT! Looks Awesome Z, Everything is JUST RITE Buddy!
Old 06-07-15, 05:31 PM
aWorkOfArt
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Simply clean bro!
Old 06-12-15, 11:20 PM
Zydan
Driver

Thanks, I appreciate the compliments, couldn't be happier withbthis setup!

After some frustration of trying to get an alignment locally and no none having specs for our car yet I finally went to the dealership. Here's RSR springs drop before / after specs for this interested.

And a few random pictures that you may have seen if you follow me on IG: Zydan000

Last edited by Zydan; 06-12-15 at 11:23 PM.
Old 06-13-15, 09:18 AM
rjmalm
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks for posting the spec. Can you tell me are the
BEFORE values what Lexus measured on your car (stock settings) and the RANGE is
what they have listed as the possible range. I assume this is a Lexus service print out.
I assume ACTUAL is after some change that you or they made. Can you give some details about the specs on this page you posted?
Old 06-13-15, 09:45 AM
DougHII
Lexus Test Driver

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

Those wheels are awesome! 11 out of 10.
Old 06-13-15, 01:56 PM
Diesel350
Lexus Champion

Received 74 Likes on 56 Posts

At least they got your Toe in Spec. Your camber in the front is way off on that right side. Not sure why they couldn't get it closer in range?
Old 06-13-15, 09:00 PM
xbladex00
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Diesel350
At least they got your Toe in Spec. Your camber in the front is way off on that right side. Not sure why they couldn't get it closer in range?
quick question.... If i went to mavis tire and got an alignment, new tires, and balancing.... should have I gotten the sheet showing my camber, toe and stuff?
Old 06-14-15, 04:08 AM
Carnevino
Advanced

Received 174 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by xbladex00
quick question.... If i went to mavis tire and got an alignment, new tires, and balancing.... should have I gotten the sheet showing my camber, toe and stuff?
Yes, they should ALWAYS give you the results back. My question is why is the alignment so out of whack for just adding lowering springs?! That shouldn't have happened in my experiences with just a spring swap. I would get an alignment, not saying that at all..... Just being out like that is kinda weird. The car and the wheels look fantastic. Nicest Vossens I've ever seen. I'm with Diesel350, it "appears" to me, and I'm not an alignment tech that it's still not aligned according to the specs. Maybe someone that knows more will chime in. Sweet wheels and build regardless!!
Old 06-14-15, 07:38 AM
Diesel350
Lexus Champion

Received 74 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by Carnevino
Yes, they should ALWAYS give you the results back. My question is why is the alignment so out of whack for just adding lowering springs?! That shouldn't have happened in my experiences with just a spring swap. I would get an alignment, not saying that at all..... Just being out like that is kinda weird. The car and the wheels look fantastic. Nicest Vossens I've ever seen. I'm with Diesel350, it "appears" to me, and I'm not an alignment tech that it's still not aligned according to the specs. Maybe someone that knows more will chime in. Sweet wheels and build regardless!!
You can still be out of spec with a simple spring install and not be able to get it in spec with the OEM suspension components. If he wants to get back to OEM specs he'll need some front camber arms with good adjustability. Regardless of whether it's out of spec the right and left camber should be similar.
Old 06-15-15, 04:09 AM
Zydan
Driver

Originally Posted by rjmalm
Thanks for posting the spec. Can you tell me are the
BEFORE values what Lexus measured on your car (stock settings) and the RANGE is
what they have listed as the possible range. I assume this is a Lexus service print out.
I assume ACTUAL is after some change that you or they made. Can you give some details about the specs on this page you posted?
Before is what there were when I took it in before it was aligned, range is where it should be to be in spec, and then actual is what they were able to adjust it to. Toe is the most important thing if you don't want your tires to be worn out quickly, would have been nice to get camber in spec as well, but will need after market arms seems to get it there.

Originally Posted by DougHII
Those wheels are awesome! 11 out of 10.
Thanks, very happy with them!

Originally Posted by Carnevino
RSR is a pretty decent drop, it really didn't surprise me camber wasn't able to come in to spec. I may invest in some after market camber arms, we'll see. Thanks on the compliment of the build!

Couple more pics

Quick Reply: Zydan RC-F Build Thread - White w/Circuit Red