Build Threads Details on Club Lexus RC-F owner vehicles

Zydan RC-F Build Thread - White w/Circuit Red

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-15, 05:19 PM
Carnevino
Advanced

Received 162 Likes on 90 Posts

Starting to come together man! What offsets did you go with? I have the springs too, but waiting on parts. How's the drop? I'm sure you'll get some settling, but curious what your initial thoughts are? Looking sharp for sure! How about a few side pics w/o the slant/tilt?

Last edited by Carnevino; 05-07-15 at 04:56 AM.
Old 05-11-15, 05:38 AM
TobsterM
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Wrap

Looks Pretty Badass to me!
Old 05-11-15, 01:30 PM
FR500GT
Lead Lap

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

How easy/difficult was your RSR spring install?
Old 05-11-15, 06:14 PM
Zydan
Driver

Originally Posted by TobsterM
Looks Pretty Badass to me!
Appreciate it!

Originally Posted by FR500GT
How easy/difficult was your RSR spring install?
Was basic, if you've done it before, should be fairly straight forward, least that's how my guy made it sound, didn't do it mysel.

Originally Posted by Carnevino
Starting to come together man! What offsets did you go with? I have the springs too, but waiting on parts. How's the drop? I'm sure you'll get some settling, but curious what your initial thoughts are? Looking sharp for sure! How about a few side pics w/o the slant/tilt?
Drop is nice, perfect for me, I'm not about that low life, just want to kill the wheel gap some.
Ride is superb as well, much better than I hoped, springs are soft and honestly about the same as stock.

Here's a couple of pictures, also if you're following me on Instagram you know what wheel I chose, if you're not let me introduce you to VPS-302, should hopefully be getting powder coat tomorrow and I can get these bad boys on.

Last edited by Zydan; 05-11-15 at 06:50 PM.
Old 05-12-15, 05:37 PM
xbladex00
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Man those stock rims already look nice! The calipers compliment the tail lights!
Old 05-15-15, 07:00 PM
RastaRacer
Lexus Champion

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Cant wait to see this thing with the wheels on. The white/red and clean wheel combo will look insane bro.
Old 05-15-15, 08:27 PM
Zydan
Driver

Originally Posted by RastaRacer
Cant wait to see this thing with the wheels on. The white/red and clean wheel combo will look insane bro.
Can't wait to see yours too, we're all waiting on powder!

Well my latest update on the car was bad news, I got hit with the fuel pump issue.

Car wouldn't start Thursday. Dealership dropped me off a loaner and picked up my RC-F, they called me said fuel pump needs to be replaced and wire harness. Part is not in stock in US and have to order from Japan, 2-4 weeks,
They're supposed to call me Monday see if maybe they can get the part from another car on lot till the part comes in. 2 months and 3k mikes, big boooo
Old 05-16-15, 01:21 PM
SGMISF
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow love the caliper color. Was it painted a specific paint code you wanted?
Old 06-01-15, 08:06 PM
Zydan
Driver

Well been a little while since my last update, but Lexus finally got my part in and should have my car by Friday. In the mean time Vossen sent me updated picture of finished wheel.
Hand Brushed Tinted Smoke ~ can't wait to see them in person, if all goes well I can have it all put together this weekend. Big thanks to Diego, and rest of the Vossen family as always!

Also looks like GTHAUS is about done and ready for order, next on my list then it's on to the Varis kit!

Old 06-01-15, 09:19 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Received 59 Likes on 49 Posts

Z, that's going to look Awesome Buddy! I've been going back & forth on if i wanted to paint my calipers red or blue to match my car but i think Red is it (like someone else said to match the tail lights). I've also noticed that not any of the Custom Wheels i've seen for the RCF doesn't have much of a lip OR Deep Dish (i've always liked a bit of a lip)? Will they not fit our cars or what? thanks!

Last edited by johnnyreb; 06-01-15 at 09:24 PM.
Old 06-02-15, 05:59 AM
Zydan
Driver

Originally Posted by johnnyreb
Z, that's going to look Awesome Buddy! I've been going back & forth on if i wanted to paint my calipers red or blue to match my car but i think Red is it (like someone else said to match the tail lights). I've also noticed that not any of the Custom Wheels i've seen for the RCF doesn't have much of a lip OR Deep Dish (i've always liked a bit of a lip)? Will they not fit our cars or what? thanks!
I think it's all just a matter of preference, I've always loved the concave look personally.
There's a guy on here, forget user name, he's on IG as well: RCF_Bryant, he's got some deep dish wheels and he's bagged, check him out and see what you think!
Old 06-02-15, 07:28 AM
Carnevino
Advanced

Received 162 Likes on 90 Posts

I like your choice, the wheels look really nice Zydan. Are they forged? If you're wanting the Varis kit, I'd suggest putting down a deposit and getting the order started. It's about 5 month wait after you place the order. Same as my AIMGAIN....ordered it first week of Feb and it's due into Port LA June 24th. Then of course that port has been going on strike repeatedly this year. Gotta love Unions....work less, make more

Edit- I do see they're forged..nice! I wouldn't run a non forged wheel in a 20" on a higher performance car ever. Looks sharp in the smoked color!

Last edited by Carnevino; 06-02-15 at 07:33 AM.
Old 06-02-15, 07:45 AM
RX469
Pole Position

Received 48 Likes on 38 Posts

Beautiful. Subscribing.
Old 06-02-15, 09:38 AM
RCFormante
Supercharged!

Received 61 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Zydan
Well been a little while since my last update, but Lexus finally got my part in and should have my car by Friday. In the mean time Vossen sent me updated picture of finished wheel.
Hand Brushed Tinted Smoke ~ can't wait to see them in person, if all goes well I can have it all put together this weekend. Big thanks to Diego, and rest of the Vossen family as always!

Also looks like GTHAUS is about done and ready for order, next on my list then it's on to the Varis kit!

Congrats! The GTHAUS Meisterschaft exhaust system should be ready for production by the end of June / early July I believe and I can you this about it, it is going to be a X pipe setup and looks amazing!
Old 06-06-15, 05:49 AM
Zydan
Driver

Alright! Got my car back yesterday with new water pump and my wheels and tires were delivered as well! Install going on in about 6 hours from now. Follow me on IG if you're interested in seeing the first pics. IG: Zydan000

Quick Reply: Zydan RC-F Build Thread - White w/Circuit Red