Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

M4 Owner would love to drive the RC-F

Old 12-17-14, 06:57 AM   #1
Damasconia
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)

Default M4 Owner would love to drive the RC-F

Hello everyone. Like you, I love cars. And not just from one manufacturer, but from all of them. I can talk to my neighbor about his minivan as comfortably as I can talk to you guys about the RC-F. I've always loved them and always will.

I am the fortunate owner of a 2015 BMW M4. Its the first serious sports car I've ever had and I'm enjoying it a great deal. I would really like the chance to get behind the wheel of an RC-F. Anyone in Houston, Texas that owns an RC-F and would like to drive an M4, how about we meet for a quick test drive?

I went to the Detroit auto show last year and really fell in love with the design. They had a dark blue one up on the pedestal and I spent a good 30 minutes talking to the Lexus rep about the specs. I am very proud of Lexus for trying to make a car this crazy. From the design to the performance, I think they did a good job. But I need to drive one!

So if any of you are interested in seeing how an M4 feels, let me know. I think both cars are great and cant wait to see what Audi, Mercedes, and Cadillac do with their M4/RC-F fighters. We're so lucky to have all these options, I want to drive them all.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
Damasconia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-14, 08:50 AM   #2
toyotatom
Pole Position

Welcome to the site, what are your impressions of the M4 so far. Hope someone takes you up on your offer. If you ever up in Northern CT, let know I have a nice IS 350 F sport you can drive or the wifes ES 350.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damasconia View Post
Hello everyone. Like you, I love cars. And not just from one manufacturer, but from all of them. I can talk to my neighbor about his minivan as comfortably as I can talk to you guys about the RC-F. I've always loved them and always will.

I am the fortunate owner of a 2015 BMW M4. Its the first serious sports car I've ever had and I'm enjoying it a great deal. I would really like the chance to get behind the wheel of an RC-F. Anyone in Houston, Texas that owns an RC-F and would like to drive an M4, how about we meet for a quick test drive?

I went to the Detroit auto show last year and really fell in love with the design. They had a dark blue one up on the pedestal and I spent a good 30 minutes talking to the Lexus rep about the specs. I am very proud of Lexus for trying to make a car this crazy. From the design to the performance, I think they did a good job. But I need to drive one!

So if any of you are interested in seeing how an M4 feels, let me know. I think both cars are great and cant wait to see what Audi, Mercedes, and Cadillac do with their M4/RC-F fighters. We're so lucky to have all these options, I want to drive them all.

Last edited by rominl; 12-17-14 at 12:02 PM..
toyotatom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-14, 12:34 PM   #3
Damasconia
Driver School Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotatom View Post
Welcome to the site, what are your impressions of the M4 so far. Hope someone takes you up on your offer. If you ever up in Northern CT, let know I have a nice IS 350 F sport you can drive or the wifes ES 350.
Thanks for the welcome. So far I love the car. But like I said this was my first M/AMG/RS/F model to own so I'm pretty sure every single one of them would impress me.

The good about the M4: Tons of Torque, good technology with options, and has a color that stands out.

The bad: Exhaust sound not great, option packages crazy expensive, stigma of BMW drivers.

I did the Euro delivery so it was combined with a trip to Munich, the timing was perfect with a work conference I had in September. My car had a sticker of 80K but with the ED discount I paid 75K. I still think that's a bit high for this vehicle. But then I price a Cayman S and see with equal options Id have to spend about the same so it all equals out in the end.

I'm pretty sure in a city like Houston I can find someone willing to trade for a test drive, but the Lexus is white hot and fresh so Ill probably need to wait a bit to let the car get to its buyers. Thanks for the offer in CT, if I visit you Ill hit up ESPN as well!
Damasconia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-14, 12:37 PM   #4
4TehNguyen
Lexus Fanatic

There are a couple RCFs around in Houston just a matter of the owner being on the forum. Maybe join Club Lexus Houston facebook page and ask
Old 12-18-14, 09:20 PM   #5
4TehNguyen
Lexus Fanatic

even better a Lexus RC Houston group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/611881102270601/
Old 12-18-14, 09:20 PM