Originally Posted by VIP Modular Wheels
very nice! if you're considering custom concave style, we have these instock

How much???
Old 12-17-14, 10:06 AM
Need4Speed
Former Sponsor

Received 54 Likes on 52 Posts
Arrow Group Buy Coming Soon..!

Yes we are trying to set up a group buy to make easy and to save big ..I will keep everyone posted..

Originally Posted by 1SexyLexus
Sweet! Hopefully we can get a group buy going once the product is released
Old 12-17-14, 11:56 AM
VIP Modular Wheels
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by juvi22003
How much???

we are having a 15% off List prcing for our End of Year Sale on all VRC Series. Please contact us to locate a Dealer near you.
Old 12-18-14, 07:33 AM
FrogBreath
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Need4Speed
Yes we are trying to set up a group buy to make easy and to save big ..I will keep everyone posted..
Awesome. Is it both coils and springs? I Need suspension bad.
Old 12-18-14, 10:32 AM
Need4Speed
Former Sponsor

Arrow

Yeah that is correct for BOTH**

There a Poll we have. Go on there an Vote please..
The more votes there is the more the companies see that there is interest for Spring, Coilovers for the RC_F.
I will be sending them the link with the Poll showing that there is interest so that they cant start the process quicker..

Originally Posted by FrogBreath
Awesome. Is it both coils and springs? I Need suspension bad.
Old 12-18-14, 01:10 PM
redalert
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks awesome
Old 12-19-14, 10:34 AM
Need4Speed
Former Sponsor

Arrow

Yeah that's correct springs or coilovers... The RC-F just need that little drop and it will be even better then she already is..*

Originally Posted by Need4Speed
Yeah that is correct for BOTH**

There a Poll we have. Go on there an Vote please..
The more votes there is the more the companies see that there is interest for Spring, Coilovers for the RC_F.
I will be sending them the link with the Poll showing that there is interest so that they cant start the process quicker..
Old 12-23-14, 07:48 AM
RetroGamerJP
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

updated info at beginning of post.
Old 12-23-14, 10:34 AM
aWorkOfArt
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks for the update bro! Curious to know if there is a difference in the rear suspension between a Non-TVD vs a TVD RCF... Anyone else going to go this route and lower their F with IS350 BCs???
Old 01-03-15, 09:41 AM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 100 Likes on 65 Posts

Damn you are quick !! I am impressed . Looks great, but with a car of this level I would have waited for a dedicated setup engineered for the weight of the car, especially with that V8 up front relative to the V6 in the IS. Did you consider a higher end product made for the ISF? Do you do any track time? or intend to ?
Old 01-03-15, 07:15 PM
RetroGamerJP
Driver

Thanks, my original plan was to make this temporary until an official setup comes out but ive been so pleased with the ride quality results that I see no need to change.

2nd gen ISF suspension setup is not compatible with RC.

Last edited by RetroGamerJP; 01-03-15 at 07:18 PM.
Old 01-30-15, 09:07 AM
NPSC303
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by RetroGame
1.25" lower in front
1.5" lower in rear

This is a work in progress using coil overs but I am still currently running stock dampeners in the rear. This weekend I will finish and have adjustable dampeners in the rear and THEN I will do the alignment. I was waiting to finish this weekend and then I can share my results with everyone... right now because I have aftermarkets (adjustable) struts in the front and stock in the rear, its difficult to comment on ride quality but so far everything has worked out great. I was able to dial the ride height exactly where I wanted and the ride quality even in it's current state is more than acceptable.

UPDATE:
Good morning gents, sorry for the delay with the progress posts but I'm happy to report everything is complete with the suspension and I couldn't be happier. Delays had nothing to do with complexity of install, I've just had such a busy work schedule it's been tough to log in and update everyone.

I am running the BC Racing BR series Coilovers for the 14+ IS350 ... they bolt right up with very minor modification. on the rear struts, at the bottom where it mounts to the car, BC supplies two machined spacers that fit into each end of the eyelet of the bottom bushing. this allows them to use a common strut across multiple applications and these spacers (shown below in pic) are used to make the width of the bottom mount match the OE strut. In the case of the IS350, the bushing/mount is wider than the RC-F so you have to machine these spacers down about 5mm each in order to make it match the bottom mounting width of the RC-F strut. no modifications to the car or the struts themselves, only these adapters.

I have my struts set to the softest setting and the ride quality is excellent. easily matches stock if not better. It's still a sports car with sports car suspension but it rides so much better than the GT-R (in comfort mode) or the M3 (e92) ever did.
Is there sufficient adjustment for toe and camber in both front and rear once lowered?
Old 01-30-15, 10:44 AM
RetroGamerJP
Driver

Originally Posted by NPSC303
Is there sufficient adjustment for toe and camber in both front and rear once lowered?
There is no camber adjust front or rear so I was expecting problems. However, everything actually lined back up within factory range. Albeit the lower end of the range but definately acceptable
Old 01-30-15, 02:25 PM
Carnevino
Advanced

Received 162 Likes on 90 Posts

Vorshlag camber plates should do the trick for you. I don't see that they offer them for our cars, but they are a custom fabrication shop. You might try and see if they plan on offering some for it in the future if you're concerned. Drop looks great though =)

Last edited by Carnevino; 01-30-15 at 02:52 PM.
Old 02-01-15, 11:20 PM
Clipperfan
Driver School Candidate

looks nice, not slammed and unusable

Quick Reply: Lowered the RC-F this weekend