RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

Rcf mods asap

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-15, 07:08 PM
FR500GT
Lead Lap

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

^Saw your car at the Westminster meet, sounds really good! Btw, someone's putting together an Orange County weekly meet if you and some of the RCF guys are down.
Old 05-21-15, 07:15 PM
Z3NK1
Lead Lap

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by ViperVern
Ooooh I like the black! Another thing to add to my future JoeZ order
Old 05-23-15, 02:51 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Received 59 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by Carnevino
Art, I spoke to PPE yesterday afternoon and he said end of June most likely. He also said they're developing an exhaust for the RC F. Lots of cool stuff coming out end of next month. This is going to be the longest 5-6 weeks
I just want ONE thing, a TUNE!
Old 05-23-15, 08:06 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Originally Posted by aWorkOfArt
I'm sure we all know by now that the RCF air filter is the same as the ISF... Right? Anyways I just wanted to share the pic of the Tom's Super Ram II Air Filter I recently installed

Does this actually make Any kind of Difference other than looks? Thanks!
Old 05-24-15, 06:21 PM
ISF001
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

All of gear looks great, but can you post the performance gains realized as a result of swapping out the current equipment for these new pieces i.e., exhaust, air intake , etc?
Old 05-24-15, 11:24 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Originally Posted by ISF001
All of gear looks great, but can you post the performance gains realized as a result of swapping out the current equipment for these new pieces i.e., exhaust, air intake , etc?
or maybe JoeZ could tell us, as that looks like his work!
Old 05-29-15, 09:09 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Originally Posted by ISF001
Bump!!!!!!!
Old 06-01-15, 06:19 PM
ModInJapan
Lexus Enthusiasts

Received 273 Likes on 173 Posts

Originally Posted by ViperVern
Here's a shot of one of the JoeZ pieces I'm using on my RCF. I used his performance parts way back when I had my ISF in 08'. I really didn't know who JoeZ was at the time. Little did I know this man had some great quality stuff. It's been about 6-7 years since I've been in the Lexus scene, and nothing has changed. Still the great same relations and products!

So when he called me to have one of the first production units of his intake, I jumped on it right away. It was an honor to be considered for his production unit! I think this picture was taken 2 days after I bought my car. Haha. Don't worry it will be out soon! It's crazy to see the only reason why it's taking a bit longer is because he is so **** when it comes to quality.

Dyno Video of Vern's Car testing out the PTS - Joe Z Series Exhaust System at DSport Magazine, coming out in the next few days!

--
Regards,
Steven Tran
Managing Partner

1440 E Cedars St.
Ontario, CA 91761

Office: 909 259-5117 Ext 1
Toll Free: 866 599-5227 Ext 1
Mobile: 714 483-4540
Web: www.modinjapan.com
Old 06-01-15, 06:35 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Originally Posted by BPauto
Check this out... LEMS in Japan is making some new titanium intake suction pipes for ISF and RCF! It's a gorgeous piece of art

I was wondering what JoeZ's is compared to this one as far as Price & Performance Wise (do they add ANY extra HP)? Got to admit this one looks Pretty Awesome! Thanks!
Old 06-01-15, 06:42 PM
Carnevino
Advanced

Received 162 Likes on 90 Posts

Originally Posted by johnnyreb
Bump!!!!!!!
This stuff isn't hard to find if you use Instagram.
View this post on Instagram

There's also plenty of sound clips on here.
Old 06-01-15, 06:54 PM
jdolin22
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This stuff isn't hard to find if you use Instagram.
https://instagram.com/p/2XUveeOFBX/

There's also plenty of sound clips on here.
Ok... so can someone translate the graph into english for impaired ppl like myself. Lol
Old 06-01-15, 07:14 PM
Carnevino
Advanced

Originally Posted by jdolin22
Ok... so can someone translate the graph into english for impaired ppl like myself. Lol
Sure man, it's basically saying the exhaust added ~30 whp & Tq. Dynos aren't apples to apples usually, but this is about the same increase that Apexi posted for gains as well. The above Ti intake costs around 700$ and I'm not going to speculate the hp increase for our cars, but I've heard our stock intake is pretty good.
Old 06-01-15, 07:52 PM
Ryanmcd
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Sure man, it's basically saying the exhaust added ~30 whp & Tq. Dynos aren't apples to apples usually, but this is about the same increase that Apexi posted for gains as well. The above Ti intake costs around 700$ and I'm not going to speculate the hp increase for our cars, but I've heard our stock intake is pretty good.

My guess is that the intake is more bling, not sure how the same size / shape pipe can make any difference.
Old 06-01-15, 08:45 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

IF i was a Betting Man (ok i am) but i Don't think there's No Way that is True! jmo! I think 8-10 IF Anything! Vipers have something similar but 2 instead of 1 & i think the Only difference is where you see the end of the tube where the OEM has the Riddged end & the JoeZ & the other Custom one is SMOOTH! I think that is probably the ONLY difference! I know the ones we put on the Vipers are called Smooth Tubes & i think that's because there's No Restriction like at the end of the OEM ones! jmo! & i think on the Vipers they claim like a 8-10hp gain (but they also have 2 tubes)! Not sure you would be able to FEEL the Difference! jmo!
Old 06-02-15, 03:24 AM
Carnevino
Advanced

Originally Posted by johnnyreb
8-10hp gain (but they also have 2 tubes)! Not sure you would be able to FEEL the Difference! jmo!
Winner winner chicken dinner! you're spot on. Now take away your second intake and I think you hit the nail on the head. Ryanmcd is also right about it being a bling piece. I'm watching to see what JoeZ comes up with. My parts should start appearing soon from Port LA and delivered to Topspeed Motorsports up in Atlanta. She'll be on the dyno before and after everything is installed, just the headers are what's going to be holding things up. The increase from theses exhausts alone should be easily felt in the seat. My buddy just took delivery of the brand new C63 AMG S....... Already had it on Topspeed dyno......thing is a beast! Anyone want to buy my RC F? I'm kidding...... Kinda

Quick Reply: Rcf mods asap