RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

Car Cover Options for RC F (merged threads)

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-18, 04:27 AM
GunnyFitz
Instructor

Received 212 Likes on 162 Posts
Cool Thats Hot !!

Originally Posted by Kramer
it is thick and heavy feeling. The backing feels like a fleece/flannel while the outside feels silky/sheer. I love it and it goes on super easy! Covers all the way to the ground, with small sections of elastic at the front and rear. Cost was around $250ish and was built to order. Took about 3 weeks. It’s called CoverKing Satinstretch.
Kramer - your cover sounds absolutely fantastic too man! Thanks for these pics. Gonna look into this one too! It seems you and I are very alike when it comes to Modifying our cars! I'm afraid to start a list and add up how much was spent. No doubt either the wheels/tires or Armytrix was top of my list.
The following users liked this post:
Kramer (11-02-18)
Old 11-02-18, 06:25 AM
2Squared
Lead Lap

Received 65 Likes on 47 Posts

These covers were only supplied to the dealers, there's no part number.
Kramer (11-02-18)
Old 11-04-18, 04:07 PM
Katrcf
Pit Crew

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

I use a California car covers weather shield cover on the rcf that’s parked outside 24/7. Same maker Noah cover on the Hellcat parked in garage. Black dodge, white Lexus. Both covers only go on when car is clean. Real easy to use a spray detailer right before the cover goes on. Still no scratches after three years and I’m very OCD.my detailer can’t believe the RCF is stored outside. Even have washed the outside cover once so far, still repels water and all that atmospheric crap that finds its way onto our babies. Good luck in your search, but keep it clean before it’s covered.
Old 11-04-18, 07:41 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Received 59 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by GunnyFitz
GET OUTTA HERE 2Squared !!!!!!!

I am so livid I was not the recipient of such an awesome "Sounding" Car Cover!! Therefore, would you PLEASE post up as many shots of this on your car?On Google as I type this too- Please Post up the exact Model # or Name for this thing if you don't mind? Thanks buddy!
So Gunny, has 2Squared ever posted the Pics of his Car Cover? I Guess I Missed them IF he did! I'd also Love to see it
GunnyFitz (11-05-18)
Old 12-21-21, 03:27 PM
nigel821
Racer

Received 752 Likes on 468 Posts
Arrow

Originally Posted by Kramer

This is my cover. Very nice indoor cover. This thing has been awesome. Easy to put on/take off. Very thick and soft and custom tailored for the car. I don’t daily mine, rather driven once a week or so due to company car, so this cover does a great job of keeping all the dust off of it!

Old thread, but do you by chance know what the blue color is called? Is it grabber blue? I'm trying to decide if I want blue to somewhat match the F in the F emblem... figured some blue in the cover would be cool. My STi cover is all red. I'd go with all red but it might look silly on a car that has no red..lol.

-Nigel
Old 12-21-21, 06:08 PM
SailorTPD
Intermediate

Received 73 Likes on 54 Posts

I personally like weathertech products. They have custom covers for the RC F for about 460 $US if you are storing indoors. Didn't look at the sunbrella option if storing outdoors. Lotsa colors to choose. The blue is a little darker than the photo seen above.
Old 03-16-22, 06:29 AM
nigel821
Racer

Received 752 Likes on 468 Posts

Add me to the list of the Cover King Satin Stretch indoor car cover. I really like the blue/black combo above and waited about 5-6 weeks for it to be made. The blue goes really well with the blue used on the F badge and stitching of the car.

Very happy with how it turned out. Very quality cover! Just as nice (perhaps nicer due to color option choices) as my CoverCraft Form Fit for my STi in the garage.

Cover goes ALL the way to the bottoms of the tires and completely covers the front end splitter and rear end exhaust outlets. Nothing is left exposed which is nice. Antenna pocket is perfect. I wish there was slightly more material on the mirror pockets only because when I fold them in, the pulls up slightly and causes some creases but if they are left unfolded it's fine. Honestly I don't think anyone would noticed other than me. When I showed my wife she just simply shrugged her shoulders and said "that's a Nigel problem"...lol

-Nigel
Old 03-17-22, 02:01 PM
Roche
Driver

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Yeah man! It's a fantastic color and the grabber blue matches so well. I have the USB paint and it is nice having a cover that co-ordinates with the car. This cover has enough padding to protect from scratches and dings in the garage, but it's stretchy and flexible enough to offer a perfect fit.