RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model
View Poll Results: Is the RC F a worthy successor to the IS-F?
Yes
66.67%
No
33.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

First official RC-F info straight from the dealership

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-14, 07:01 PM
DanTheMaan
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First official RC-F info straight from the dealership

First on the list at Lexus of Las Vegas to get my new RC. Enjoy!

Lexus is pleased to announce pricing for the all-new, highly anticipated and exhilarating coupes - the MY15 RC 350 and RC F. The public announcement is scheduled for today at 11:00 pm Eastern Time (8:00 pm Pacific Time). The RC will go on sale starting in late October, with RC F sales following in early November. For Lexus Western Area, this timing will depend on actual wholesale availability and following an initial hard launch of one per Dealer.

Lexus also announces select vehicle MSRPs and product enhancements for MY15 GS and ES Series. The GS and ES public pricing announcement will coincide with RC and RC F. Please see below for a Lexus Price Summary of all available MY15 MSRPs.

The boldest expression of Lexus performance is the all-new RC F and is absolutely ready to take on its performance coupe competitors. With a starting MSRP of $62,400*, RC F is literally poised to do so.

Enthusiasts are sure to take note of the RC F’s newly developed, naturally aspirated 5.0L V8 and its boast-worthy performance of 467 hp and 4.4 second 0 to 60 time. The RC F also comes equipped with 8-speed Sport Direct Shift transmission, which has been enhanced since the IS F system. The unique platform and suspension provide a nimble, agile and responsive drive. From engine sounds to performance brakes, the RC F instills nothing but confidence.

The intensely sculpted body, quad exhaust, hood vent, large grille, front intake, and standard 19” wheels with the widest tires for a Lexus production vehicle are just some of the exterior indications that the RC F was built for a single purpose – pure performance. A Lexus-first is a speed-activated rear wing that provides improved downforce and greater aerodynamics. Two additional 19” wheel design options allow more exterior personalization.

The RC F interior boasts racecar-inspired sculpted front seats, unique “F” line exclusive stitching on the steering wheel and shift ****, and available carbon fiber interior trim. A full-color LCD gauge cluster and unique TFT meter not only provide speed and RPM information, but also performance data such as a G-force meter and track timer. With the available Navigation system, RC F will also come equipped with the new remote touchpad as well as Lexus Enform connected services, which include complimentary one-year subscriptions to Safety Connect, Lexus Destinations, App Suite, and Enform Remote.

To truly differentiate itself, RC F also offers an available Performance Package that features a carbon fiber roof, carbon fiber rear wing, and a rear Torque Vectoring Differential (TVD). TVD, another Lexus-first, utilizes active clutch packs to increase corner entry and exit speeds and comes equipped with three modes – Standard, Slalom and Track – all modes that optimally direct power to the outside rear wheel when cornering.

The new RC F was engineered from the asphalt up to shatter limitations with confidence, power and boldness. It has the track-tested chops to appeal to performance seekers who are ready to take on the road and inject exhilaration into every drive experience.

RC F Key Standard Features
• Speed-activated rear spoiler
• Premium perforated NuLuxe trim with contrast stitching on the instrument panel and seats
• Aluminum interior trim
• TFT meter with analog speedometer
• Drive Mode Select with ECO, NORMAL and SPORT/S+ modes
• Electrostatic temperature controls and dual-zone climate control
• Display Audio with controller + backup monitor
• Lexus Premium Sound System: 10-speakers, single CD, dual USB ports, Bluetooth phone and audio streaming, enhanced voice recognition, and subscription-free HD Traffic and Weather
• Power Driver Seat (10-way) and Passenger Seat (8-way)
• Paddle shifters
• 8-speed Sport Direct Shift Transmission
• LED Headlamps with independent LED Daytime Running Lights
• 19” Split Five-spoke Forged Wheel with Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires
• 10 Airbags

Available Packages
Code
Description

PM
Premium Package (PT for Performance Package)
• Heated/ventilated front seats with Driver seat memory
• Carbon fiber interior trim
• Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
• Premium LED L-shaped headlamps
• Intuitive Park Assist
$4400
PE
Performance Package (requires PT)
• Carbon fiber roof
• Carbon rear wing
• Torque Vectoring Rear Differential
$5500
CK
All Weather Package
• Headlamp washers
• Windshield wiper deicer
• Heated steering wheel
$280

Optional Equipment
Code
Description

NV
HDD Navigation System w/ High Resolution Screen includes customizable home screen, NEW touchpad remote-touch interface, integrated backup monitor, 3D maps, predictive traffic, and the next generation Lexus Enform System (includes one-year trial subscription to Safety Connect, Destinations, App Suite and Enform Remote).
$1760
NL
Navigation with Mark Levinson has all the features of optional Navigation plus a 17-speaker Mark Levinson® audio system
$2840
IL
Premium LED L-shaped headlamps
$1160
SR
Moonroof
$1100
FW
19” Wheel split 10-spoke
$850
FT
19” Wheel hand-polished 20-spoke
$1500
PA
Intuitive Park Assist
$500
PS
Pre-Collision System w/ Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
$500
LA
Leather seats
$800
PC
Infrared and Ultrasonic Blue Mica 2.0 Exterior Color
$595
*A delivery, processing and handling (DPH) fee of $925 is applied to the MSRP.

Last edited by DanTheMaan; 09-04-14 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Additional info including dates
Old 09-04-14, 07:46 PM
DanTheMaan
Driver School Candidate

RC 350

Lexus is pleased to announce pricing for the all-new, highly anticipated and exhilarating coupes - the MY15 RC 350 and RC F. The public announcement is scheduled for today at 11:00 pm Eastern Time (8:00 pm Pacific Time). The RC will go on sale starting in late October, with RC F sales following in early November. For Lexus Western Area, this timing will depend on actual wholesale availability and following an initial hard launch of one per Dealer.

Lexus also announces select vehicle MSRPs and product enhancements for MY15 GS and ES Series. The GS and ES public pricing announcement will coincide with RC and RC F. Please see below for a Lexus Price Summary of all available MY15 MSRPs.

RC 350

The RC 350 will launch with a base MSRP of $42,790* for RWD ($45,025 for AWD). This incredible pricing for our all-new coupe includes a host of standard and exciting new features both inside and out. It also places RC in a superior position against its comparable German competitors, such as the Mercedes-Benz C350 Coupe and the BMW 435i.

Competitive Set
MSRP
RC 350
$42,790
MB C350 Coupe
$44,050
BMW 435i
$46,100

At first glance, the RC clearly demonstrates its aggressive attitude. It features a new coupe body style that is built on a unique platform with a wide and low stance centered on providing the driving dynamics one would expect from a sporty coupe. Its bold face is accentuated by a new interpretation of the Lexus spindle grille and full LED headlamps and Daytime Running Lights. The aggressive styling flows throughout the body, including the standard 18” wheels, large side rocker panels and sculpted rear view. The 3.5L V6 with 306 hp delivers on its performance promise. The RC also comes standard with Drive Mode Select and paddle shifters to further enhance driver engagement.

The RC interior features a host of luxury appointments to further its appeal, which includes electrostatic temperature controls, dual zone air climate control, Display Audio, 10-speaker Lexus Premium Audio, backup monitor with dynamic gridlines, perforated NuLuxe sport seating, genuine wood trim, and ambient interior lighting. The racing-inspired seating position and more aggressively bolstered front seats also ensure driver confidence. Despite its coupe demeanor, RC also allows for versatility with its standard 60/40 split folding rear seat.

Drivers will further appreciate the advanced technology features in the RC, including the available Navigation system which debuts the new remote touchpad that operates much like a smartphone or tablet. All RCs will also come with a complimentary one-year subscription for the new Lexus Enform Remote system. Lexus Enform Remote enables the driver to remotely start the engine, lock and unlock doors, check the fuel level, find the vehicle’s location, and includes a guest driver monitor feature.

RC will offer an exciting F SPORT package available for both RWD and AWD models. The package offers a unique full-mesh grille and front bumper, unique 19” split 10-spoke wheels with wider tires, bolstered front sport seats with heating and ventilation, and F Sport-tuned suspension with AVS and Sport S+ drive mode. All F SPORT models will also feature the attention-grabbing center-mounted tachometer with moving bezel adopted directly from the LFA.

The new RC was designed and built to increase the appeal to the next generation of luxury drivers and bolster Lexus’ performance image. In both appearance and driving dynamics, the RC provides a sexy, fresh take on the coupe and is sure to make a competitive dent in the coupe segments.

RC Key Standard Features
• Premium perforated NuLuxe trim with contrast stitching on the instrument panel and seats
• Genuine wood trim
• Drive Mode Select with ECO, NORMAL and SPORT modes
• Electrostatic temperature controls and dual-zone climate control
• Display Audio with controller + Backup monitor with dynamic gridlines; the next generation Lexus Enform System (includes one-year trial subscription for Safety Connect and Lexus Enform Remote).
• Lexus Premium Sound System: 10-speakers, single CD, dual USB ports, Bluetooth phone and audio streaming, enhanced voice recognition, Siri Eyes Free, and subscription-free HD Traffic and Weather.
• Power Driver Seat (10-way) with lumbar and Power Passenger Seat (8-way)
• 60/40-split folding rear seat
• Paddle shifters
• 8-speed AT Transmission (RWD) /6-speed AT Transmission (AWD)
• Heated seats (AWD only)
• Frameless electrochromic rearview mirror
• LED Headlamps with independent LED Daytime Running Lights
• 18" Five-spoke wheels with all-season tires

Available Packages
Code
Description

PM
Premium Package
• Heated/Ventilated NuLuxe sport front seats
• Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
$1240
RWD
$800
AWD
FJ
FK
F SPORT Package (requires SR)
• F SPORT front fascia and full mesh grille
• F SPORT fender badges
• F SPORT 19” split-ten spoke wheels (with All-Season or Summer tires)
• LFA-inspired gauges and instrumentation
• Heated/Ventilated NuLuxe sport front seats
• Silver performance trim + aluminum door trim
• Perforated leather steering wheel & shift ****
• Power tilt/telescopic steering column with driver seat memory
• Aluminum sport pedals
• Stainless steel doorsill scuff plates
• Black headliner
• F SPORT tuned suspension
• Sport-tuned Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (VDIM)
• Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS) with Sport S+ drive mode
• Heated steering wheel (AWD only)
$3985
RWD
$3580 AWD

FP
Same as above (RWD only) (requires BD, conflicts with SR)
$3385
RWD
LL
Luxury Package (requires FT or FL, SR)
• Perforated leather trimmed interior
• Heated/ventilated front seats
• Electrochromic exterior mirrors with reverse tilt
• Rain-sensing wipers
• Driver seat memory
• Power tilt/telescopic steering wheel
$2990
RWD
$2700
AWD
CK
All Weather Package (AWD only)
• Color-keyed headlamp washers
• Windshield wiper deicer
• High-intensity interior heater
$220
AWD

Optional Equipment
Code
Description

NV
HDD Navigation System w/ High Resolution Screen includes customizable home screen, NEW touchpad remote-touch interface, 3D maps, predictive traffic, and the next generation Lexus Enform System (includes one-year trial subscription to Safety Connect, Destinations, App Suite and Remote).
$1530
NL
Navigation with Mark Levinson has all the features of optional Navigation plus a 17-speaker 835 watt Mark Levinson® audio system
$2610
FG
LED Foglamps
$410
SR
Power tilt/slide Moonroof
$1100
FL
19” Wheel Package with All-season tires
$660
FT
19” Wheel Package with Summer tires
$795
PA
Intuitive Park Assist
$500
BD
Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
$600
PS
Pre-Collision System w/ Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
$500
VG
Variable Gear Ratio Steering (VGRS) with Dynamic Rear-wheel Steering (DRS) system (RWD F SPORT only)
$1900
PC
Infrared and Ultrasonic Blue Mica 2.0 Exterior Color
$595
Old 09-04-14, 07:58 PM
TimboIS
Liquid Bra Champion

Received 139 Likes on 96 Posts

They're different cars, I wouldn't classify the RC as a successor. Wait until the real IS-F successor comes out. You need to add a 3rd vote choice.
Old 09-04-14, 08:01 PM
Lexura1414
Lexus Test Driver

Received 40 Likes on 31 Posts

I got the same thing from my sales guy here. But thanks for posting.
Old 09-04-14, 08:27 PM
DanTheMaan
Driver School Candidate

The IS F is discontinued as of now. RC F the new breed.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...-the-rc-f.html
Old 09-04-14, 08:30 PM
ATO1175
Driver

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

i ordered a black one with all the bells, whistles and accouterments! lol
Old 09-04-14, 08:41 PM
MPLexus301
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't mean it hijack this thread but what changed with the '15 GS?
Old 09-04-14, 09:36 PM
DanTheMaan
Driver School Candidate

GS 350/GS 450h

Thanks to your focus on increasing Lexus leadership in the Mid-Luxury Sedan segment, GS sales have increased by almost 15% YTD. As IS sales have also grown exponentially, the GS plays an even more critical role as a move up opportunity for IS buyers and a fantastic growth opportunity for the Lexus brand. For MY15, we are focused on supporting your continued momentum with GS.

The base GS 350 will be equipped with 18”wheels and the ‘13CY Multimedia System as standard features. In addition, Lexus will provide the exceptional value of complimentary Navigation. As a result, all GS 350’s will now come equipped with Navigation and 18” wheels for much less than in MY14!

Model #
Model Name
Typically Equipped
MY14 MSRP
MY15 MSRP
Difference
GS 350 (RWD)
NV FW
$50,300
$48,600
-$1,700
GS 350 (AWD)
NV FL
$52,550
$50,850

*A delivery, processing and handling (DPH) fee of $925 is applied to the MSRP. FL on MY14 only.

In addition to updated multimedia features, the MY15 GS 350 is equipped with a complimentary year of Lexus Enform Safety Connect, Destinations, and the new Enform Remote.

Our performance hybrid sedan, the GS 450h, will have the F SPORT package for the first time in the US! The GSh F SPORT’s aggressive front-end, staggered wheels and mutually required Dynamic Rear Steering combines superior handling characteristics with high output 338 HP Hybrid Drive performance (total system output). The GSh F SPORT replaces the previously offered Luxury Package and is available by special order.

Model #
Model Name
Typically Equipped
MY14 MSRP
MY15 MSRP
Difference
GS 450h
NV LL
$67,420

$1,710
NV FK RQ
$69,130

*A delivery, processing and handling (DPH) fee of $925 is applied to the MSRP. LL on MY14 only.

ES 350 / ES 300h

For MY15, ES will continue to bring amazing style, comfort, and value. Standard NuLuxe interior will come perforated for an added contemporary styling cue. The multimedia experience gets better with 7.0-in. color LCD multi-information display, Backup Camera, Center Console Controller, Lexus 8-speaker Premium Sound System and HD Radio becoming standard features.

The MY15 ES Base MSRP will have a nominal increase of $930 with the upgraded standard content. Although the ES Base MSRP increases, the price change is moderate on similarly equipped vehicles as the following examples show for non‑navigation (+$190, or 0.5%) and navigation ($100, or 0.2%) equipped vehicles:

Model #
Model Name
Typically Equipped
MY14 MSRP
MY15 MSRP
Difference
ES 350
DA HS PM WU
$39,060
$39,250
+$190
LL NV
$40,615
$40,715
+$100

*A delivery, processing and handling fee of $925 is applied to the MSRP. DA on MY14 only.

With the new standard equipment upgrades, the Display Audio/Backup Camera option package is now discontinued and contents change for the Navigation System option. In addition, the Navigation System will add Lexus Enform Remote. The added features of locking/unlocking doors, HVAC pre-start, vehicle finder, vehicle status report, vehicle alert, and guest driver monitor provide the ES driver a higher level of confidence and peace of mind with Lexus Enform Remote. For exterior color selection, the popular Atomic Silver has been added to the palette replacing Cerulean Blue Metallic.

Effective Timing and Pricing Summary Documents

Effective dates of these price changes correspond to the start of MY15 production for each of the following series:

August 19, 2014: ES 350, ES 300h
September 1, 2014: GS 350, GS 450h
September 15, 2014: RC 350
September 29, 2014: RC F