RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

stupid g-damn disrespectful dumba** f-tards.

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-16, 09:41 AM
mjeds
Lexus Champion

Received 188 Likes on 145 Posts
Default stupid g-damn disrespectful dumba** f-tards.

stopped to get my morning cup of coffee, when I came back out some f-tard had hit my car.. I wasn't even in there 5 minutes.

Name:  05D546C9-D202-4063-B36D-BC2585FF728B_zpstrw0e18x.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  90.0 KB
Old 12-08-16, 10:17 AM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor

Received 668 Likes on 590 Posts

Ouch.

-Josh

Your #1 Dealer for Aftermarket Performance Products
Orange County, CA
Email: info@merakiautoworks.com
Text/Call: 213 394 2886
Old 12-08-16, 11:04 AM
LXSDO
Advanced

Received 147 Likes on 103 Posts

Damn. Sucks. I feel your pain. Someone grazed my car on the other side.
Old 12-08-16, 11:05 AM
Kramer
Instructor

Received 121 Likes on 86 Posts

Some people have no respect nor have any idea how much money or pride we have in our cars.....I'm sorry....had the same thing happen to me on my F-Type right before I traded it for my RCF.....huge door ding the size of Kansas.....white paint transfer on my black car....so obvious.....and nothing....
Old 12-08-16, 03:10 PM
BigRick82
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I get anxiety when I have to park my car in a parking lot, and in a large city most people could care less about door dinging someones car. No respect.
Old 12-08-16, 07:39 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Received 59 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by BigRick82
I get anxiety when I have to park my car in a parking lot, and in a large city most people could care less about door dinging someones car. No respect.
To me it always seems the more you're Paranoid about parking your car when you go to a restaurant or wherever, the more it happens. I parked my Viper way out & was just keeping an eye just to see if anybody would park by it & sure enuff' a friggin' 70's trashed out van parked right next to it & it was waaaaaaay out of the way. I think some of these people do it just because they know it's going to **** you off, I can't imagine some IDIOT really scratching your car though. I'd be LIVID! By the way, when I saw that I went out & moved it closer in
Old 12-08-16, 07:43 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Received 59 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by mjeds
stopped to get my morning cup of coffee, when I came back out some f-tard had hit my car.. I wasn't even in there 5 minutes.

M, if I was just going to be there for 5 minutes i'd just went thru the drive thru! Sorry that Happened though
Old 12-08-16, 08:35 PM
Slash300zx
Instructor

Received 107 Likes on 52 Posts

And this kind of thing is what makes me hate humans.... the more I think about it the more I want to move to a secluded place in the middle of nowhere and have minimal contact with people and society... I'm turning into my grandpa, he'd have been proud!! lol
Old 12-08-16, 09:24 PM
lexusrus
Pole Position

Received 250 Likes on 228 Posts

I feel you pain.

One time I parked my MB SLK55 AMG roadster at night in front of a Barnes and Noble bookstore. I got a call right after I had parked, so I was on the phone for a good 15 minutes. During that time some douchBa*! parked next to me and open their door and ding my door!!! They were very surprised when I honked the horn and got out!!! I have very darkly tinted windows so they did not realize anyone was sitting in the car.

No excuses for no respect for other people's property.

Originally Posted by Kramer
Some people have no respect nor have any idea how much money or pride we have in our cars.....I'm sorry....had the same thing happen to me on my F-Type right before I traded it for my RCF.....huge door ding the size of Kansas.....white paint transfer on my black car....so obvious.....and nothing....
Old 12-09-16, 09:50 AM
mjeds
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by johnnyreb
M, if I was just going to be there for 5 minutes i'd just went thru the drive thru! Sorry that Happened though
yeah the drive thru would have taken 15-20 minutes, there were a dozen cars in line. Hence why I went in.

I don't use drive-thru windows.. ever. the majority of the time it is a lot faster to park and walk in, but the bigger reason for me is they are typically very narrow with high curbs and sharp turns and I have no desire to rash my wheels getting a cup of coffee or food. I also have no desire to sit and have my car idle for 10-15 minutes in a drive-thru..
Old 12-09-16, 10:37 AM
JT4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts

Sorry to see this OP.. Some people are just a-holes and could care less about anyone but themselves, and sadly it's only getting worse..

Whenever I park I always park far away from everyone else, but always within my space. I never take two spaces cause I feel it's just looking for trouble IMO.. Just last weekend I had my car out and parked in the middle of no where in a parking lot. I mean I was by myself all the way in the back of the the second parking lot while everyone else was in the main lot which was closer to the store and wasn't even half full.

And wouldn't you know it, I come back and some a-hole is parked right next to me in his 1980's Mercedes... I mean seriously, if he also wanted to be away from everyone else and park by himself there were no less than 40 other spaces he could have picked from (I'm not kidding) in this empty lot that but he decides to park his POS right next to me. Sorry for the rant..
Old 12-09-16, 10:57 AM
paulwall4
Lead Lap

Received 49 Likes on 35 Posts

Damn seeing this hurts me. Yea I always park as far away as possible, but with the holidays coming up shopping centers are going to packed.

Off topic how do you guys add your car models under every post you guys post? Do you guys just type it in every time?
Old 12-09-16, 11:04 AM
mjeds
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by paulwall4
Damn seeing this hurts me. Yea I always park as far away as possible, but with the holidays coming up shopping centers are going to packed.

Off topic how do you guys add your car models under every post you guys post? Do you guys just type it in every time?
go to your user settings and set your signature.
Old 12-09-16, 02:44 PM
lexusrus
Pole Position

Received 250 Likes on 228 Posts

Hehe, 80'so MB'so are now classics!!! LOL

Originally Posted by JT4
Sorry to see this OP.. Some people are just a-holes and could care less about anyone but themselves, and sadly it's only getting worse..

Whenever I park I always park far away from everyone else, but always within my space. I never take two spaces cause I feel it's just looking for trouble IMO.. Just last weekend I had my car out and parked in the middle of no where in a parking lot. I mean I was by myself all the way in the back of the the second parking lot while everyone else was in the main lot which was closer to the store and wasn't even half full.

And wouldn't you know it, I come back and some a-hole is parked right next to me in his 1980's Mercedes... I mean seriously, if he also wanted to be away from everyone else and park by himself there were no less than 40 other spaces he could have picked from (I'm not kidding) in this empty lot that but he decides to park his POS right next to me. Sorry for the rant..
Old 12-09-16, 03:24 PM
Davew77
Lead Lap

Received 59 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by JT4
Whenever I park I always park far away from everyone else, but always within my space. I never take two spaces cause I feel it's just looking for trouble IMO..
I carry zip ties and I'll zip tie a shopping cart to the door handle of someone who takes up 2 parking spots. I hope they have something to cut it with... I got the idea from online somewhere...

I accepted the fact years ago that a door ding is inevitable. If I catch someone doing it they will be paying for it though, if I don't hurt them instead. I park as close as possible to where I am going. I haven't had a problem yet. Parking farther away may make you feel safer, but it's also more secluded and therefore makes vandals feel safer as well. Some people are out to purposely cause you misery. Pick your poison.

Sorry to the OP.

Quick Reply: stupid g-damn disrespectful dumba** f-tards.