RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

[Greater Houston] RCF and GSF Owners

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-16, 01:16 PM
tx_is300
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what are the exact details of the meet ?? sounds like at Memorial City Saturday but what is time and exact location?
Old 11-04-16, 02:04 PM
BigRick82
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Memorial City Mall parking lot at 8 AM
Old 11-04-16, 02:42 PM
IMCHIA
Lead Lap

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by tx_is300
what are the exact details of the meet ?? sounds like at Memorial City Saturday but what is time and exact location?
https://www.facebook.com/coffeeandcars/

Old 11-05-16, 07:14 PM
Bzguy78
Driver

Received 29 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by IMCHIA
Hey Herman! Added you to the first post. I'm getting my exhaust installed on Tuesday but next step might be an intake.
I haven't really done any research yet.

I'll be at Cars and Coffee on Saturday. If you're going to be there, don't hesitate dropping me a message.
hi there, where in Houston did you have your exhaust installed?
Old 11-06-16, 02:11 PM
IMCHIA
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Bzguy78
Spotted a Molten Pearl RCF at intersection of S. Post Oak and San Felipe St. We exchanged waves.

Also spotted white RCF leaving a neighborhood in NW Houston. Around Grant and Eldridge area (leaving out specifics) today at around 4 PM. if you live in that neighborhood, I live directly across from your subdivision.

​​​​​​​Responded to your PM.
Old 11-07-16, 08:40 AM
Bzguy78
Driver

Thanks imchia, anyone in Houston have a Meisterschaft exhaust on there Rcf? very interested to hear it in person aside from the Borla. Thaks.
Old 11-07-16, 08:42 AM
Bzguy78
Driver

Spotted a Molten Pearl RCF at intersection of S. Post Oak and San Felipe St. We exchanged waves.

Also spotted white RCF leaving a neighborhood in NW Houston. Around Grant and Eldridge area (leaving out specifics) today at around 4 PM. if you live in that neighborhood, I live directly across from your subdivision.

Responded to your PM.
thanks, I want to hear your exhaust when you already install it. Thanks!
Old 11-07-16, 03:09 PM
IMCHIA
Lead Lap

thanks, I want to hear your exhaust when you already install it. Thanks!
No problem! I will get it installed tomorrow morning, and I might be attending a car meet in Spring area around 7 PM.
Old 11-08-16, 09:12 PM
IMCHIA
Lead Lap

No problem! I will get it installed tomorrow morning, and I might be attending a car meet in Spring area around 7 PM.
This exhaust is loud! It sounds good, but boy it's louder than I expected. No complaints though, have to give it a few days to get used to it.

It puts a smile on my face. My friend with fully bolt on ISF (i/e/h/tune) said it sounded great.
Old 11-08-16, 09:51 PM
Bzguy78
Driver

i would have love to attend and hear it in person but its too far coz I live all the way in Baytown. Have you installed it yet? Where are you in Houston?
Old 11-09-16, 03:39 AM
IMCHIA
Lead Lap

i would have love to attend and hear it in person but its too far coz I live all the way in Baytown. Have you installed it yet? Where are you in Houston?
Yes installed it yesterday. Drove all over Houston Haha. Its loud, but no drone at high speed. Throttle seems very sensitive as to before though. Upshift sounds amazing.

I'm in Cypress area, but I work around Westheimer and Beltway 8 so I'm always around that area too. Hit me up if you ever wanted to meet somewhere in the middle. Do you drive a RCF?
Old 11-09-16, 08:22 AM
tx_is300
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey guys, keep in mind a new exhaust will be much louder until it burns in and packing settles down. my apexi was super loud for about almost 1 month and now it is much more mellow and quieter.
Old 11-09-16, 08:24 AM
IMCHIA
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by tx_is300
hey guys, keep in mind a new exhaust will be much louder until it burns in and packing settles down. my apexi was super loud for about almost 1 month and now it is much more mellow and quieter.
I've heard that before, and I'm hoping that's true.
Old 11-26-16, 08:01 PM
IMCHIA
Lead Lap

I've heard that before, and I'm hoping that's true.
So after driving it for over two and a half weeks, I must say that I am LOVING this exhaust system. It sounds so mean and I have gotten many compliments from it. It makes all the right type of noises from gurgling to popping noise. The upshifts are addicting - it seems to pop everytime I drive aggressively. The downshifts are great as well. My gas milage sure has been terrible just because all of the aggressive driving just to hear the exhaust scream.

When I have the windows up and driving in normal mode at 70-80mph, no issues with drone. Sound almost stock - not loud at all. When I want to criuse there are no issues. Now on cold starts, it will be loud but it quiets down after a couple of seconds.

I will have pictures and videos up soon! Stay tuned!

Old 11-27-16, 08:53 PM
IMCHIA
Lead Lap

Me and a couple of my friends did an impromptu and short photography sessions as well as some video clips of my new Borla exhaust. Here are the results:

Bonus: My best friend Krish (KRISH on CL) and his fully bolt on ISF (Intake/Exhaust/Headers/Tune)

Borla sounds - I will try to make a better one. But these will do as teaser for now.

Quick Reply: [Greater Houston] RCF and GSF Owners