RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

GS F vs RC F (Which is better?)

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-16, 08:50 PM
MGB1120
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DougHII
Much harder to make those car payments when you find that special girl.
Haha good point sir
Old 07-09-16, 09:23 PM
BOBFSPORT
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Performance cars are like Priests, they pick up young boys not girls.

Either way most women only know the company badge, not the model. So you'd be better off getting a bare bones Porsche Boxster if you want women to think you are "successful".
Old 07-09-16, 09:50 PM
DougHII
Lexus Test Driver

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by BOBFSPORT
Performance cars are like Priests, they pick up young boys not girls.

Either way most women only know the company badge, not the model. So you'd be better off getting a bare bones Porsche Boxster if you want women to think you are "successful".
Not necessarily. My wifey had an orange Gallardo Spyder when we met and uses a Macan she picked out and purchased as her daily driver. One of our close friends was cruising with Tolga Tarak in his Veyron today down in Miami and another picture of her with the yellow Spyder. My wife's other best friend has a Blacked out Gallardo coupe with a red interior. I know you said most, but I have to say most women I know are very knowledgeable about cars. Don't sell them short.
Attached Thumbnails GS F vs RC F (Which is better?)-10399912_100710469943026_3598385_n.jpg   GS F vs RC F (Which is better?)-13619909_10207276343931135_5409441780918340486_n.jpg   GS F vs RC F (Which is better?)-13508957_10207218622768142_9145419036147736052_n.jpg  

Last edited by DougHII; 07-09-16 at 09:56 PM.
Old 07-09-16, 10:13 PM
BOBFSPORT
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not necessarily. My wifey had an orange Gallardo Spyder when we met and uses a Macan she picked out and purchased as her daily driver. One of our close friends was cruising with Tolga Tarak in his Veyron today down in Miami and another picture of her with the yellow Spyder. My wife's other best friend has a Blacked out Gallardo coupe with a red interior. I know you said most, but I have to say most women I know are very knowledgeable about cars. Don't sell them short.
Your wife and friends are the exception, not the rule. I'm not selling them short nor am I basing this on their intelligence. Most women just don't care about cars like most men do. Most women have a certain perception about certain car brands and the relation of such to their owners wallets.
Old 07-10-16, 01:22 AM
Davew77
Lead Lap

Received 59 Likes on 48 Posts

Your wife and friends are the exception, not the rule. I'm not selling them short nor am I basing this on their intelligence. Most women just don't care about cars like most men do. Most women have a certain perception about certain car brands and the relation of such to their owners wallets.
That's partially true. But an RC F gets their attention, that's a fact. Most of them have probably never even seen one. So they may see money because of how rare it is. I get people come up to me pretty much every day who have something to say about my car, guys and girls. It gets attention, that's all that matters.

Of course, I'm also tall, fit, handsome, articulate, well dressed and have never had much trouble with the ladies anyway. The car just adds to the image. But I have noticed a clear difference between driving my RC F and driving a more expensive LS. The LS didn't grab the attention I get with the RC F. The style of car also says something about the person who owns it.

Your mileage may vary...
Old 07-10-16, 01:30 AM
Davew77
Lead Lap

Received 59 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by johnnyreb
Hey Dave, it's all in good fun. & It's ALL how people portray it, you know the old saying 3 people could see the same thing & all 3 would give you a different story about what happened. I have an Uncle that lives in Alaska & he tells me all the time how the natives up there think everybody down here in La. have Alligators as pets & our kids ride them to school it's all perception/stereotype what ever you want to call it. My Pastor is in Alaska this week as a matter of fact & that's what i told him that when we think of Alaska we think of ice, igloos/huts & fishing in a hole, but it's not anything like that just like it's not anything like they think of us here. Matter of fact, if you've ever seen Duck Dynasty on tv that's exactly where i live & yes i'm an ole' Red Neck just like my buddies are
I've never watched Duck Dynasty. However, I did a contract back in early 2014 over in your neck of the woods. I was near Pierre Park (sp?) where they film some of the show "Swamp People." The guys at work called Troy Landry a "coonass." Real nice people over there, but hard to understand some of them through the deep accent. I was in the sticks, literally. I stayed at the La Quinta in Morgan City. I believe that's a lot farther south than where you are. I was by the gulf.
Old 07-10-16, 06:47 AM
DougHII
Lexus Test Driver

I am half arrssee joking, but most women DO care about money. They may deny it until the day they die and may not even act like it once married, but that muhladar is always functioning and pinging hard when in the presence of nice and FLASHY cars which other than the RCF, Lexus are not.

While there are exceptions to the rule, look and see where the hot women land. If they are with a broke dude driving a Hundai, their muhladar was down for maintenance when they met that Hundai driving dude and accidentally got stuck with him for whatever reason (be it a nice guy or great in bed . . .), but they would not have made the mistake of going out with him in the first place had their muhladar been up and running that day.

Oh, they say they don't care about cars, money or shopping . . . or they might say they think guys driving Ferraris are jerks . . . If you buy into everything a hot girl says having anything to do with their muhladar, you don't know hot girls very well. They are just trying to convince themselves they are down to earth. Its a river called Da Nile.

Last edited by DougHII; 07-10-16 at 07:19 AM.
Old 07-10-16, 07:01 AM
DougHII
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Davew77
That's partially true. But an RC F gets their attention, that's a fact. Most of them have probably never even seen one. So they may see money because of how rare it is. I get people come up to me pretty much every day who have something to say about my car, guys and girls. It gets attention, that's all that matters.

Of course, I'm also tall, fit, handsome, articulate, well dressed and have never had much trouble with the ladies anyway. The car just adds to the image. But I have noticed a clear difference between driving my RC F and driving a more expensive LS. The LS didn't grab the attention I get with the RC F. The style of car also says something about the person who owns it.

Your mileage may vary...
Sad reality of life, but it is reality. Pull up in $4,000 beater, GSF or any Lexus 4 door to 10 different hot chicks and try to strike up a conversation. Then pull up in an AMG S-Class, G Wagon, Ferrari, Porsche or etc. and see how you fare. Lexus LS are grarmpa cruisers and won't get you a second look from the really high end hotties. Provided you are not cheesy and somewhat self-confident, I would venture to say that your conversations will be longer if the hottie sees you in the nice cars regardless as to whether they can actually name the model of the vehicle you are driving.

If you pull up in a GSF, you don't stand a chance for the high end hotties because they will think you got your dad's hand-me-down family cruiser and added some fiberglass body panels and goofy tail pipes to it. The RCF may get your foot in the door, but you will have to be smooth to keep it flowing.

Heck, if you are in a Ferrari, you could be drooling on yourself and they will hand you a napkin and keep talking to you while you drool all over their shoes.

As you stated, clothes and especially SHOES, are other things that women notice. Nice clothes and shoes ping their muhladar as well as cars.

No chance of a GSF or any 4 door Lexus pinging a hotties muhladar.

Last edited by DougHII; 07-10-16 at 07:36 AM.
Old 07-10-16, 07:20 AM
geero
Pole Position

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

talk about going off tangent here guys! thought this discussion was about GSF vs RCF? even the main thread has nothing to do with the ISF so why even start the post here? im this...im that...
you guys sound like a bunch of 4 year olds bragging about GI Joes. who cares what you do or how you look or how much $$ you make?
Old 07-10-16, 07:22 AM
DougHII
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by geero
talk about going off tangent here guys! thought this discussion was about GSF vs RCF? even the main thread has nothing to do with the ISF so why even start the post here? im this...im that...
you guys sound like a bunch of 4 year olds bragging about GI Joes. who cares what you do or how you look or how much $$ you make?
Yep, and I am proud 4 year old boy trapped in a lesbian's body. Be happy to sell you my book - Secrets for Hauling in the Hotties since you are obviously having issues in that area. Life can be tough and internet **** can only go so far.
Old 07-10-16, 07:22 AM
geero
Pole Position

ooops, me thought me was in the IS-F section... a thousand apologies sires, I'll crawl back to my meager IS-F section where us commoners belong.
Old 07-10-16, 07:40 AM
geero
Pole Position

Yep, and I am proud 4 year old boy trapped in a lesbian's body. Be happy to sell you my book - Secrets for Hauling in the Hotties since you are obviously having issues in that area. Life can be tough and internet **** can only go so far.
Having issues? Hey dude you dont even know me so don't push your obviously insecure & immature shallow & petty lifestyle on me. I could go on and on about my accomplishments in life but rather keep my accolades to myself and not blast it to the world so I can feel better about myself and hope that someone else would envy your obviously empty life. When I wake up every morning, I look at my beautiful wife and awesome son and know that my book already has a happy ending. Secrets for Hauling in Hotties? Really? Now I'm I did not end up purchasing an RC-F and waste my time on the RC-F thread knowing there are douches like this Doug-E-Fresh guy here.
Old 07-10-16, 07:42 AM
DougHII
Lexus Test Driver

Having issues? Hey dude you dont even know me so don't push your obviously insecure & immature shallow & petty lifestyle on me. I could go on and on about my accomplishments in life but rather keep my accolades to myself and not blast it to the world so I can feel better about myself and hope that someone else would envy your obviously empty life. When I wake up every morning, I look at my beautiful wife and awesome son and know that my book already has a happy ending. Secrets for Hauling in Hotties? Really? Now I'm I did not end up purchasing an RC-F and waste my time on the RC-F thread knowing there are douches like this Doug-E-Fresh guy here.
Whoa, cool your jets. Levity is good for the soul. This is all in good humor.
Old 07-10-16, 07:46 AM
geero
Pole Position

oh? sorry i thought i was being called out? oops my bad. olive branch my rcf cousin? isf members do share a lineage
Old 07-10-16, 08:15 AM
DougHII
Lexus Test Driver

oh? sorry i thought i was being called out? oops my bad. olive branch my rcf cousin? isf members do share a lineage
It's all good. No worries.

Quick Reply: GS F vs RC F (Which is better?)