RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

GS F vs RC F (Which is better?)

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-16, 09:42 PM
EnvyDiz
Driver

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts

^^ sounds like me with no other options lol wanted a 911 and wife said "NO" like the longest no you'll ever hear but even with no option i don't think its worth paying that much for a GSF
Old 07-07-16, 09:50 PM
happy1977
Instructor

Received 52 Likes on 42 Posts

It all depends on the couple. My wife and I love the 2 doors.
Old 07-07-16, 09:50 PM
lexusrus
Pole Position

Received 250 Likes on 228 Posts

Haha😀 Well said. I agree completely. Also not to mention the insurance premiums (for the college kid age driver)!!!! 😕

Originally Posted by johnnyreb
I Don't know ANY college kids that could afford EITHER of these cars unless their family has the BIG Bucks to buy it for them & i'm almost certain if you go to Any college you're NOT going to see an RCF . GSF is in the men's department IF they have a family & Can't get the wife to get a Family vehicle, hence WHY the man has to get one. I guess i've never been attracted to a 4-door car, especially IF you're thinking it's a SPORTS car But, i guess IF you have to have 4-doors & you're wanting something Sporty & you have a Family i guess that's it. Unless, your wife will let you get a 2-door Sports car & she will drive the SUV or soccer van

I mean IF you're still single are you REALLY going to try & impress you girl with a 4-DOOR C'MON MAN! 4-Doors are for Married Men with NO other Option
Old 07-09-16, 02:00 PM
Boomin
Racer

Received 399 Likes on 242 Posts

I Don't know ANY college kids that could afford EITHER of these cars unless their family has the BIG Bucks to buy it for them & i'm almost certain if you go to Any college you're NOT going to see an RCF . GSF is in the men's department IF they have a family & Can't get the wife to get a Family vehicle, hence WHY the man has to get one. I guess i've never been attracted to a 4-door car, especially IF you're thinking it's a SPORTS car But, i guess IF you have to have 4-doors & you're wanting something Sporty & you have a Family i guess that's it. Unless, your wife will let you get a 2-door Sports car & she will drive the SUV or soccer van

I mean IF you're still single are you REALLY going to try & impress you girl with a 4-DOOR C'MON MAN! 4-Doors are for Married Men with NO other Option
Wow you totally derailed, " like " was an analogy

Peace
Old 07-09-16, 02:14 PM
Davew77
Lead Lap

Received 59 Likes on 48 Posts

Well, your analogy was a stereotype. But I'm fine with it. I'm a single guy in my 30's and most of the girls I pick up are 18-25. So my RC F is exactly what gets their attention.

I'm perfectly content with my purchase. I wouldn't trade it for a GS even if it was a brand new fully loaded GS and it was an even swap.
Old 07-09-16, 03:20 PM
DougHII
Lexus Test Driver

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Davew77
Well, your analogy was a stereotype. But I'm fine with it. I'm a single guy in my 30's and most of the girls I pick up are 18-25. So my RC F is exactly what gets their attention.

I'm perfectly content with my purchase. I wouldn't trade it for a GS even if it was a brand new fully loaded GS and it was an even swap.
Lol, no hot chicks would be swooning over the GSF and would probably expect the inhabitant of such a fine looking automobile to be sporting a hairy chest, gold chains and head hair and teeth optional.
Old 07-09-16, 04:43 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Received 59 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by DougHII
Lol, no hot chicks would be swooning over the GSF and would probably expect the inhabitant of such a fine looking automobile to be sporting a hairy chest, gold chains and head hair and teeth optional.
Hey Now, even though i'm a Viper Guy you're hitting too close to home about some of my Vette Buddies
Old 07-09-16, 05:15 PM
Davew77
Lead Lap

Received 59 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by DougHII
Hey Now, even though i'm a Viper Guy you're hitting too close to home about some of my Vette Buddies

You guys are killin' me!
Old 07-09-16, 06:07 PM
MGB1120
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm single & 27 and I love my RCF! No regrets on my purchase!
Old 07-09-16, 06:18 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Originally Posted by MGB1120
I'm single & 27 and I love my RCF! No regrets on my purchase!
That's Awesome, i know i couldn't have afforded an RCF when i was your age
Old 07-09-16, 07:06 PM
MGB1120
Pole Position

That's Awesome, i know i couldn't have afforded an RCF when i was your age
Was proud of myself when I got in back in April! I'm stretching it paycheck to paycheck , when leaving work at the end of the day it makes the drive home feel great!!
Old 07-09-16, 07:22 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Originally Posted by Davew77
You guys are killin' me!
Hey Dave, it's all in good fun. & It's ALL how people portray it, you know the old saying 3 people could see the same thing & all 3 would give you a different story about what happened. I have an Uncle that lives in Alaska & he tells me all the time how the natives up there think everybody down here in La. have Alligators as pets & our kids ride them to school it's all perception/stereotype what ever you want to call it. My Pastor is in Alaska this week as a matter of fact & that's what i told him that when we think of Alaska we think of ice, igloos/huts & fishing in a hole, but it's not anything like that just like it's not anything like they think of us here. Matter of fact, if you've ever seen Duck Dynasty on tv that's exactly where i live & yes i'm an ole' Red Neck just like my buddies are
Old 07-09-16, 07:30 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Was proud of myself when I got in back in April! I'm stretching it paycheck to paycheck , when leaving work at the end of the day it makes the drive home feel great!!
You Ought to feel Proud, i imagine you probably look for reasons just to go to the store or get out to go somewhere in it after work
Old 07-09-16, 07:48 PM
MGB1120
Pole Position

You Ought to feel Proud, i imagine you probably look for reasons just to go to the store or get out to go somewhere in it after work
Sometime yes or just for a joy drive!! Just need to find that special girl! Lol
Old 07-09-16, 08:08 PM
DougHII
Lexus Test Driver

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

Sometime yes or just for a joy drive!! Just need to find that special girl! Lol
Much harder to make those car payments when you find that special girl.

Quick Reply: GS F vs RC F (Which is better?)