RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

RC F and RC350 Malibu Canyons Convoy

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-16, 03:43 PM
RcfRey
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default RC F and RC350 Malibu Canyons Convoy

Hi all, I was wondering if any of you guys live in Los Angeles and would like to go out with your RC F or RC350 to the Snake and Latigo Canyon sometime during this upcoming 3 day weekend. The specifics of where to meet, what time and exactly which route we all will be taking can be discussed further below. Oh yeah, I have attached a pic of my RC F at the top of Latigo canyon this past weekend to get you guys riled up and somewhat excited hopefully!
Attached Thumbnails RC F and RC350 Malibu Canyons Convoy-img_4571.jpg  

Last edited by RcfRey; 01-11-16 at 03:52 PM.
Old 01-12-16, 02:35 PM
Akiho
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RcfRey
Hi all, I was wondering if any of you guys live in Los Angeles and would like to go out with your RC F or RC350 to the Snake and Latigo Canyon sometime during this upcoming 3 day weekend. The specifics of where to meet, what time and exactly which route we all will be taking can be discussed further below. Oh yeah, I have attached a pic of my RC F at the top of Latigo canyon this past weekend to get you guys riled up and somewhat excited hopefully!
Hi, RcfRey..

How are you? Welcome to the RCF Club and Congratulations on your new Baby. Sorry, but I won't be able to make it this weekend because of prior plans but hopefully, I will get to meet up with you, other RCF'ers, and ba2sy's Elite SoCal RCF Team very soon. Hehe.. ;-) please have a great scenic drive and enjoy your new Baby RCF, RcfRey.

Regards,
Akiho
Old 01-12-16, 03:37 PM
RcfRey
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Akiho
Hi, RcfRey..

How are you? Welcome to the RCF Club and Congratulations on your new Baby. Sorry, but I won't be able to make it this weekend because of prior plans but hopefully, I will get to meet up with you, other RCF'ers, and ba2sy's Elite SoCal RCF Team very soon. Hehe.. ;-) please have a great scenic drive and enjoy your new Baby RCF, RcfRey.

Regards,
Akiho
Thank you for welcoming me and no problem to the cruise. But I also hope we can all have a nice cruise sooner than later! Keep us updated on your availability.