Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dyno Pull 1:

Dyno Pull 2:

Opening/Closing Valves At Idle:

Old 01-07-16, 09:28 AM
toystry
Lead Lap

I wasn't able to get a before/after since their dyno lost power the day of the installation but I got an after.

Last edited by toystry; 01-08-16 at 03:12 PM.
Old 01-07-16, 09:47 AM
toystry
Lead Lap

I updated the original post with my review (it's in BLUE FONT) to make it easy to break out.
Old 01-07-16, 10:36 AM
BOBFSPORT
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just get the Axle Back?!! I wonder what that would sound like.....
Old 01-07-16, 11:22 AM
toystry
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by BOBFSPORT
Just get the Axle Back?!! I wonder what that would sound like.....
Are you saying you just bought the axle back?
Old 01-07-16, 01:43 PM
kareemRCF
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You mentioned that you have massive drone... i have the full system, front/mid/mufflers and never ever use the valves they are always open and I have zero drone inside the car and I daily drive it. I do however agree that the qtp remote is cheap and I expect them to fail soon.. my friends ordered the same time as me and got nicer gthaus remotes with a better valve system and a manual override mode.
Old 01-07-16, 05:15 PM
toystry
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by kareemRCF
You mentioned that you have massive drone... i have the full system, front/mid/mufflers and never ever use the valves they are always open and I have zero drone inside the car and I daily drive it. I do however agree that the qtp remote is cheap and I expect them to fail soon.. my friends ordered the same time as me and got nicer gthaus remotes with a better valve system and a manual override mode.
Maybe the Middle Eastern cars were equipped with more dampening material because it's so damn hot in Bahrain, lol. So I'm starting to think I'm confusing DRONE with "it's loud as F@CK" inside the cabin now. This is the best description I could find about drone....which if this is correct, I don't have drone, but instead, I have a LOUD @$$ interior now.

This sound frequency range is typically between 133 - 138z for cars. This frequency sends the energy through the metal frame, body work, and everything in between (even seats in some cases) and shakes the molecules creating an awful humming sound.

Last edited by toystry; 01-07-16 at 06:10 PM.
Old 01-07-16, 06:07 PM
AKA5
Driver School Candidate

awesome, where in VA are you located? Would love to hear this setup in person
Old 01-07-16, 06:08 PM
toystry
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by AKA5
awesome, where in VA are you located? Would love to hear this setup in person
Virginia Beach
Old 01-07-16, 07:41 PM
weswork
Intermediate

Received 44 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by kareemRCF
Kareem, would you happen to be able to get or have any pics of your friends upgraded remotes? It appears that the ones that are now being sold on QTP's site may be slightly upgraded from the one's shown in this thread and actually have open and close on the two buttons to eliminate some guessing. Thinking I may go this route as I initially didn't include the remote in my order from the vendor I purchased from.
Attached Thumbnails Meisterschaft Exhaust Installation-qtp-remote.png  
Old 01-07-16, 11:54 PM
kareemRCF
Driver

Originally Posted by weswork
Kareem, would you happen to be able to get or have any pics of your friends upgraded remotes? It appears that the ones that are now being sold on QTP's site may be slightly upgraded from the one's shown in this thread and actually have open and close on the two buttons to eliminate some guessing. Thinking I may go this route as I initially didn't include the remote in my order from the vendor I purchased from.
what you posted is the exact remote I got..

i'll try to get you pics of my friends remotes tonight!
Old 01-08-16, 12:43 PM
weswork
Intermediate

Received 44 Likes on 28 Posts

Just read something really crazy in the reviews on the QTP wireless controller on the Summit Racing site. If true this could be very cool and allow for seamless integration. It seems as though some of the people that installed this in their cars were able to get their homelink button for the garage door opener to learn the signal emitted by the remote. Since we have 3 buttons maybe 1 or 2 of them could be used for this if you haven't already used them for multiple garage door openers. On Summit's site search for: quick time (two words) 10900.
Old 01-08-16, 03:19 PM
toystry
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by weswork
Just read something really crazy in the reviews on the QTP wireless controller on the Summit Racing site. If true this could be very cool and allow for seamless integration. It seems as though some of the people that installed this in their cars were able to get their homelink button for the garage door opener to learn the signal emitted by the remote. Since we have 3 buttons maybe 1 or 2 of them could be used for this if you haven't already used them for multiple garage door openers. On Summit's site search for: quick time (two words) 10900.
I sent an email off to Andy at QTP about the review someone left to see if that's even possible and this is what he said.

Absolutely no idea how he accomplished that Jason. Been here for 9 years and that's a new one.

Andy Archer
Operations Manager
Andy@quicktimeperformance.com

Last edited by toystry; 01-08-16 at 03:25 PM.
Old 01-08-16, 10:53 PM
BOBFSPORT
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by toystry
Are you saying you just bought the axle back?
Hell No! I ordered the cat back without the EV control. I want my neighbor with his silly M4 lawnmower engine to hate me.
Old 01-09-16, 10:09 AM
toystry
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by BOBFSPORT
Hell No! I ordered the cat back without the EV control. I want my neighbor with his silly M4 lawnmower engine to hate me.
LMAO.....enjoy yourself thoroughly then, because it's LOUD!

Quick Reply: Meisterschaft Exhaust Installation