RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

Recommendations for dealer in Florida

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-15, 04:13 PM
StellaBlue
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Recommendations for dealer in Florida

I'm on the West coast of FL. Have not gotten into the nitty gritty of negotiating yet, but would like to hear from other owners what dealers are doing "deals" on the RC? I see lots of other locations across the country getting good deals off, but have not found any great deals here in Florida (yet). Just my preliminary research I see that JM Lexus in South FL has a boatload of RCs. Not sure if that is good or bad, but mentioned it since I noticed it. So, any recommendations (from owners, not dealers)? Also willing to go as far as Atlanta or Charleston if deals can be had there, but prefer to stay as local as possible for obvious reasons.
Old 04-21-15, 04:50 PM
alopez
Rookie

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Lexus of West Kendall ask for Alejandro! Great guy and I bet he will give you the best deal!
Old 04-22-15, 07:26 AM
Darkside81
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've purchased multiple vehicles from JM Lexus and I give them my top vote. They have so many RCs in stock because of the sheer volume of sales they do.

I also have experience with Lexus of Pembroke Pines however the two times I have attempted to work with them I have had bad experiences with the sales staff. Primarily their lack of product knowledge and unwillingness to order vehicles not in stock.
Old 04-22-15, 02:58 PM
Mrd916
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Lexus of Tampa had a used RC-F on their pre-owned lot for $67k last week. It was orange, I had my IS-F in for oil change and saw it. Not sure what color u were looking for but they might deal a bit on it.
Old 04-22-15, 03:15 PM
jdm_altzza
Lead Lap

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Darkside81
I've purchased multiple vehicles from JM Lexus and I give them my top vote. They have so many RCs in stock because of the sheer volume of sales they do.

I also have experience with Lexus of Pembroke Pines however the two times I have attempted to work with them I have had bad experiences with the sales staff. Primarily their lack of product knowledge and unwillingness to order vehicles not in stock.
Wow this is very true don't deal with them anymore ! Pembroke has some dumb aces sales reps
Old 04-22-15, 07:16 PM
StellaBlue
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All good tips so far. Love to hear more if any other opinions. Also saw Lexus of Orlando had a fair amount of RCs, again if that means anything.
Old 04-23-15, 05:48 AM
MYISF
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mrd916
Lexus of Tampa had a used RC-F on their pre-owned lot for $67k last week. It was orange, I had my IS-F in for oil change and saw it. Not sure what color u were looking for but they might deal a bit on it.
Still have the ISF huh? Lets meet up for duPont or somehing soon. And Lexus of Tampa Bay is a great dealership.

For the OP if you PM me I can hook you up with the right people at Lexus of Tampa Bay and Mrd916 can back me up that I am well connected there...
Old 04-24-15, 06:23 AM
Mrd916
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yea Bret I still have the IS-F. Almost traded it for that CTS-V coupe but changed my mind last minute. To the OP, MYISF and I both had Lexus of Tampa do header installs on our F cars and they are very mod friendly there as well as being a top notch dealer all around.
Old 04-24-15, 06:36 AM
MYISF
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mrd916
Yea Bret I still have the IS-F. Almost traded it for that CTS-V coupe but changed my mind last minute.
Well you know that is cool with me as I will always love the ISF...one of the best cars I ever owned. But I have to tell you that this RCF is the "Best" car I have ever owned from all perspectives. I do wish it was as fast as my 911 TT was but then it would have to give somehting up as the Porsche had its issues being the way it was...to me the RCF at this point in time is the "Perfect" balance of luxury and performance!!! And Dude chicks friggin dig it