RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

RC F vs GS F, which would you choose?

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-15, 07:18 PM
jdolin22
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by johnnyreb
I'm sorry, it's a Cadillac! I Don't care How Many Horses it has, it's a CADDY! I Don't care if it beats an RC-F by 2 sec.s in the quarter, it's a CADILLAC! kinda like a Vette, they're just NOT Cool anymore (though the new ones look A LOT better) & they're on every other corner! of Course this is just Personal Opinion & this is MINE!
+1 I read all of these great reviews of great power and ride and handling, etc. Then I look at the Cadillac... and it just does absolutely nothing to excite me. They look so boring and for whatever reason the wheels and tires on every pic of a caddy look anemic. jmo
Old 05-25-15, 07:21 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Received 59 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by jdolin22
+1 I read all of these great reviews of great power and ride and handling, etc. Then I look at the Cadillac... and it just does absolutely nothing to excite me. They look so boring and for whatever reason the wheels and tires on every pic of a caddy look anemic. jmo
Thanks jdolin, if nothing else at least Me & You AGREE! I mean, there's probably no doubt it rides Great, it's Fast & so on, but i just Don't want to own one (it just DOESN'T DO ANYTHING for ME) in Other Words, it just Doesn't turn peoples heads when you drive up in it OR go by in it! I CAN'T say the same thing about my RC-F!

Last edited by johnnyreb; 05-25-15 at 07:29 PM.
Old 05-28-15, 06:42 AM
LexISguy
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

GS F just because it has four doors...
Old 05-28-15, 06:47 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Originally Posted by LexISguy
GS F just because it has four doors...
If you're a Family Man get the GS F, IF you're a Family Man that Still has a LIFE get the RC-F & let the Wife get a Van! (my wife would hit me if she knew i said that, Lol!)
Old 05-28-15, 08:41 PM
dochusar
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Overall, the comparison is one of personal preference. I can just give you my opinion because I love performance automobiles and have several in my collection. I believe that the GS-F, at the presumed price point will be blown away by Audi (RS7) and Mercedes (E63 AMG-S). I know this for a fact, since both cars are in my collection. The price point of the E63 AMG-S would be comparable to the GS-F price point. The BMW M5 may be the only competitor in which the GS-F would shine.

In the coupe segment, on the other hand the Lexus RC-F would outperform the Audi (RS5), the BMW (M3, M4, and M6). It is this reason why I added the RC-F to my collection of high performance autos.

Last edited by dochusar; 06-02-15 at 01:58 AM.
Old 06-01-15, 11:01 AM
johnnyreb
Racer

Originally Posted by dochusar
Overall, the comparison is one of personal preference I can just give you my opinion is because I love performance automobiles and have several in my collection. I believe that the GS-F, at the presumed price point will be blown away by Audi (RS7) and Mercedes (E63 AMG-S). I know this for a fact, since both cars are in my collection. The price point of the E63 AMG-S would be comparable to the GS-F price point. The BMW M5 may be the only competitor in which the GS-F would shine.

In the coupe segment, on the other hand the Lexus RC-F would outperform the Audi (RS5), the BMW (M3, M4, and M6). It is this reason why I added the RC-F to my collection of high performance autos.

Nice Write Up dochusar! after looking at your sig. ONE thing is for SURE & it's that you like Either WHITE or BLACK automobiles!
Old 06-01-15, 11:43 AM
Diesel350
Lexus Champion

Received 74 Likes on 56 Posts

GS-F sounds pretty sick:

Last edited by Diesel350; 06-02-15 at 05:21 AM.
Old 06-01-15, 01:27 PM
djpeakSD
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Diesel350
You aint lying! I just got a 50/50 watching that video!
Old 06-01-15, 04:08 PM
Ryanmcd
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by djpeakSD
You aint lying! I just got a 50/50 watching that video!
Sounds the same as the RCF because it's the same motor, only thing diff is the retard was hitting the reduced redline right at start up.
Old 06-01-15, 09:31 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Originally Posted by Ryanmcd
Sounds the same as the RCF because it's the same motor, only thing diff is the retard was hitting the reduced redline right at start up.
SAME Motor? REALLY! i thought there was a LIL' Difference between them? retard, i HOPE you're talking about the timing & NOT the Person!

Last edited by johnnyreb; 06-01-15 at 09:38 PM.
Old 06-01-15, 10:37 PM
JaponesV8
Driver

Originally Posted by Diesel350
Sounds and looks amazing.........do want
Old 06-02-15, 04:40 AM
yardie876
Lexus Champion

Received 87 Likes on 73 Posts
Default RC F vs GS F, which would you choose?

IIRC, a tamer exhaust was used in the GSF right? Regardless, it sounds killer.
Old 06-02-15, 06:41 AM
Ryanmcd
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

SAME Motor? REALLY! i thought there was a LIL' Difference between them? retard, i HOPE you're talking about the timing & NOT the Person!
Talking about the person in the video, who starts a car COLD and hits the rev limiter lol. I hate the damn internet it always makes me look like a dik in my posts because I was laughing when I posted the 1st time but you cant see that in the screen.
Old 06-02-15, 07:09 AM
LexISguy
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you're a Family Man get the GS F, IF you're a Family Man that Still has a LIFE get the RC-F & let the Wife get a Van! (my wife would hit me if she knew i said that, Lol!)
Me too....lol
Old 06-02-15, 11:08 AM
DzNutz
Driver School Candidate

Preach it bro!!!

Quick Reply: RC F vs GS F, which would you choose?