RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

RC F Lease Rates and Deals (Merged Threads)

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-16, 10:26 AM
Db750
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FRSilly
TL;DR

You wrote an essay and didn't answer a simple request, so I'll just say this.
Your name is public information, not private.
If you didn't have anything to add, then don't type, just move along.

Regards,
Brett

Also the sales associate at any dealership caters to me, he wastes my time if anything.
Hey Brett,

TL;DR means that the post was too long and you didn't read it, but you obviously did read the entire post as evidenced by your quote "you wrote an essay and didn't answer a simple request". Just a thought if you decide to use that abbreviation in the future.

I appreciate your response, and I am sorry if you did not like what I had to say. Having said that, your distaste for what I have said does not make it any less true. What you have outlined in your first ever post on this forum sounds like two men playing childish games who are wasting each others time on a grand scale. Unless the sales associate is your good friend and this is all a joke I will once again suggest that you move on.

If not, I wish you the best in your attempt to purchase an RCF. It is a great car, and I have no doubt that you will much enjoy it in the event that you are able to close a purchase.

Best,
David
Old 03-06-16, 11:20 AM
FRSilly
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Db750
Hey Brett,

TL;DR means that the post was too long and you didn't read it, but you obviously did read the entire post as evidenced by your quote "you wrote an essay and didn't answer a simple request". Just a thought if you decide to use that abbreviation in the future.

I appreciate your response, and I am sorry if you did not like what I had to say. Having said that, your distaste for what I have said does not make it any less true. What you have outlined in your first ever post on this forum sounds like two men playing childish games who are wasting each others time on a grand scale. Unless the sales associate is your good friend and this is all a joke I will once again suggest that you move on.

If not, I wish you the best in your attempt to purchase an RCF. It is a great car, and I have no doubt that you will much enjoy it in the event that you are able to close a purchase.

Best,
David

Due to your argument that everything is time wasting, why do you even bother commenting?
Your not contributing to the thread that is "rcf deals"
Stay on topic.

Brett
Old 03-06-16, 11:32 AM
Db750
Driver

Due to your argument that everything is time wasting, why do you even bother commenting?
Stay on topic.

Brett
Hey Brett,

I apologize if you feel that I, like your sales associate, am wasting your time. To answer your question as to why I am posting, I genuinely believe that the advice that I have given you to leave your sales associate is a much better game plan than comprising a list of user names and real names along with corresponding "claimed deals" and sitting down with your sales associate and calling dealers to confirm that people on this forum are telling the truth. Even if you don't take my advice this is a public forum and I am inclined to say that the next person to come along will learn from your mistakes, and if I can help one person get the deal they deserve this is worth my time. I am sorry that I have upset you, so I will exit this thread with the hopes that you are able to find whatever it is that you need.

Best,
David
Old 03-06-16, 04:35 PM
yv250
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MrPLP
Ask them if they can match or beat this:

You didn't post the mileage and months quoted, so I'm unsure if 7500K and/or 48 months would work for you.
Well finally had the time to check Pembroke Pines. Turns out they lowered the 2015 RCF MSRP $79,204 to $699 for 36 months and 7500 miles with $4995 plus tax title and tag. But just my luck, the sales rep crashed it during a test drive. Guess I will be waiting since I am in no hurry and my GS350 lease is up in August.
Attached Thumbnails RC F Lease Rates and Deals (Merged Threads)-screen-shot-2016-03-06-at-7.35.01-pm.png  
Old 03-06-16, 04:41 PM
MGB1120
Pole Position

Originally Posted by yv250
Well finally had the time to check Pembroke Pines. Turns out they lowered the 2015 RCF MSRP $79,204 to $699 for 36 months and 7500 miles with $4995 plus tax title and tag. But just my luck, the sales rep crashed it during a test drive. Guess I will be waiting since I am in no hurry and my GS350 lease is up in August.
The sales rep crashed it? No way! Yes I'm waiting too my lease is up in August on my is 350 maybe will get a rcf June with the 3 month buyout we'll see how the deals will be
Old 03-06-16, 04:52 PM
yv250
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MGB1120
The sales rep crashed it? No way! Yes I'm waiting too my lease is up in August on my is 350 maybe will get a rcf June with the 3 month buyout we'll see how the deals will be
Yup the last 2015 carbon package on the lot and the rep crashes it. But yeah there's no hurry. They did have 2016 but the best part besides the V8 are the triple beam headlights, and the new 2016 have 350 headlights.
Old 03-06-16, 05:04 PM
MGB1120
Pole Position

Yup the last 2015 carbon package on the lot and the rep crashes it. But yeah there's no hurry. They did have 2016 but the best part besides the V8 are the triple beam headlights, and the new 2016 have 350 headlights.
Yes noticed a lot of 2016 have the basic headlights only a few have the triple beam headlights so far, changes who front end, major disappointment
Old 03-06-16, 10:59 PM
JeroCool
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Stay on topic.

Brett
How many RC F's does he have left on the lot? Most people (if you read back through the thread) have been to dealers that have 5+ on the lot. Just the fact that he's asking you to prove it means that he knows it's possible.

Does it mean they will be taking a loss on the vehicle? Possibly. Are they the only company in the world who has ever taken a loss on a product because they misjudged supply and demand? Nope.

Most of the people on this forum who got those deals probably like their sales person, why would they freely give away information just so that sales person can be called and questioned by another dealer?

I've said it before, if you want some of the best deals that you've seen on here you need to find the right dealership, sales person, and sales director. I'll have to agree with David, I'd be looking for another sales person or take a more objective look at the situation and how much leverage you have. I contacted three dealers before I found the one that I could work with.

Good Luck.
Old 03-07-16, 05:43 AM
ghoffner
Driver

Can someone post your first name and what dealership you got your RCF at, I'm working this guy at my local Lexus and he doesn't believe me when I'm telling him the deals you guys have seen or gotten. The help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
Brett

Also post the MSRP, what you got the car down to, then monthly, miles, etc.

Appreciate it!
Sewell Lexus in Dallas
MSRP: 73,074
Negotiated Purchase Price: 63,999
Additional $3k in lease cash from Lexus Financial
59% Residual
0.0009 money factor
$500 down
Added wheel and tire package for around $1600
36 months, 10k miles per year
I had a $30k trade in. No equity was put towards vehicle. Helped with taxes. You pay tax on the entire purchase price when you lease in Texas. However, my trade in cut that down greatly. 63,999-30,000=33,999. I paid 6.25% sales tax on 33,999 instead of the full amount.
Monthly payments are $755
Old 03-07-16, 07:27 AM
MrPLP
Driver School Candidate

No way!
Old 03-08-16, 01:52 PM
advan34i
Rookie

has anyone in socal recently lease one? looking for some figures for comparison. thanks!
Old 03-09-16, 05:33 AM
ghoffner
Driver

i just got an email yesterday about $0 down and $759/month on RCFs in Houston at Northside Lexus. Says its for 36 months and 10k miles per year. Doesn't say what MSRP its for. It also excludes all fees, taxes and dealer charges.
Old 05-26-16, 11:04 AM
dchar
Lexus Champion

Received 223 Likes on 178 Posts

Has anyone been able to lease an L/Certified RCF? What are the rates like?
Old 05-27-16, 04:12 PM
Jmualim
Driver School Candidate

Default current rcf deals?

Were can i find the best rcf lease deals now??

Thanks

Originally Posted by dchar
has anyone been able to lease an l/certified rcf? What are the rates like?
Old 05-27-16, 07:10 PM
ssmoked
Lexus Champion

Received 96 Likes on 83 Posts

Originally Posted by Jmualim
Were can i find the best rcf lease deals now??

Thanks
West palm or jm

Quick Reply: RC F Lease Rates and Deals (Merged Threads)