RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

RC F Lease Rates and Deals (Merged Threads)

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-15, 07:08 PM
kvsm5
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tarponman, please send me a pm. Did Lexus of North Miami and Pembroke pines not give u a good offer? IF so surprised, since they have many in stock.
Old 12-01-15, 04:56 AM
tarponman
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The best deal I could have gotten down here was through an Auto broker friend of mine who gets his cars from JM Lexus. The monthly payment was roughly the same maybe a bit more and $1300 more out of pocket. For me it was well worth the trip to NY to pick it up.

Last edited by tarponman; 12-01-15 at 05:05 AM.
Old 12-01-15, 05:54 AM
ghoffner
Driver

Originally Posted by tarponman
I live in Miami Florida and dealers were not overly aggressive on pricing. I just signed a deal with an out of state auto broker. $3491 total out of pocket at signing and $624 per month tax included.

I think it's a decent deal. Especially considering the quotes I was getting in Florida. I'd be more than happy to share the contact with anyone through PM.

BTW
12k miles
33 months.
$73,575 MSRP
I had Pembroke Pines agree to $9,500 off MSRP and said they would consider $10,000 off if I gave them a verbal "yes"...I think that is pretty good
Old 12-01-15, 05:57 AM
ghoffner
Driver

Originally Posted by Droz15
wow thats a great deal, what was your residual for the deal? Also what dealer did you go to? I am also in texas. thanks!
Sewell Lexus in Dallas, but I know a guy who got about the same deal from Northside Lexus in Houston. PM me if you want my salesmans name. He was able to give another member on the forums the same deal.

Maybe things will change a little now because November is over and I'm guessing the lease/finance cash will go away...but NOBODY should be buying/leasing an RCF unless they negotiate $9,000 off AT MINIMUM
Old 12-01-15, 05:59 AM
tarponman
Driver

Originally Posted by ghoffner
I had Pembroke Pines agree to $9,500 off MSRP and said they would consider $10,000 off if I gave them a verbal "yes"...I think that is pretty good
That's pretty good!
Old 12-01-15, 08:33 AM
nysupraman
Racer

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts

2015 USB/Stratus Grey RC-F (Pictures do no justice!)

Premium Package
Mark Levinson Audio
Preferred Accessory
Sunroof
19" Split 10-Spoke Forged Alloy Wheels (wish I found a 20 spoke, but unfortunately in the northeast, majority of the vehicles with this option is fully loaded with the performance package)

I went with a 36 month Lease with 7500 miles /year as this will be my second "play" car from Lexus of Smithtown in Long Island, NY for a total of $11k off including the $3k cash rebate. The MSRP was $74k and some change on my car, I didn't care much for the performance package. I really couldn't see myself trading in for my outdated beloved IS-F for anything else! I went ahead and sold the IS-F to them and maybe lost a bit on the sell, but I think it evened out for the deal I received on the RC-F! You guys are lucky in California, Texas, or Florida as I have contacted numerous dealerships and they are off the bat giving larger discounts. The northeast has less vehicles available and you have to work a bit harder to get them down. I also didn't want to wait until December in case that cash rebate was taken away so I went ahead and got the deal done this weekend, and picked her up yesterday!

On a side-note, I had the opportunity to test drive an RC-F and an M4 back to back over the summer, and in my opinion as a total package the RC-F felt to me a better package. If it was a track car I was looking for the M4 would be my choice, 95% of the time these cars are street driven! It's funny how the RC-F gets slack for the lack of an adaptable suspension, however I find it to be the perfect balance between street and track. The so called "adjustable suspension" in he M4 did not feel to be much different in the different settings available. The DCT might be a superior transmission in regards to shift speed, however driving it locally is a bit jerky. The RC-F on other hand is in auto, drives like the Lexus we all know and love.

Thank you Salil022, ghoffner, method3d for your help..... I've been a long time member here and the sense of community on this forum is never compromised!

My apologies for the horrible picture, it was so late last night and I had to drive 60 miles back home!

Old 12-02-15, 09:56 PM
Santanas
Rookie

Wonder how much down should I put if I don't want to be over $650/month tax in? I live in FL and looking to do the 24-27 month option. I think Lexus of N Miami have a special advertising $599/month + tax, 7,5K miles per year and almost $5k down plus fees... on a $71,900 car...does anyone thinks that realistically I could drive away with less down same amount? lol, I currently have an RC350 but want to upgrade (I'll be paying my negative equity upfront) so I'll get the RCF from scratch
Old 12-03-15, 05:37 AM
LEXUSF
Racer

Originally Posted by lcooper
Why would anyone put 20k down on a lease?
Cash on a lease is the dumbest thing you can do! Rent charge is factored on residual value and sale price. Cash is not going to lower anything but the payment and the liability for the lender. So keep the cash. Make sure they provide gap insurance (waiver these days) and drive happy knowing you have no chance of loosing the extra cash and did not save a lender in liability.
Old 12-06-15, 10:11 AM
Santanas
Rookie

On thursday I got rid of my RC350 F Sport and upgraded to an Liquid Platinum/Circuit Red RCF, MSRP $71,724 down to $63,xxx. $3K down, 24 months, $650/month. Miami, FL

Last edited by Santanas; 12-16-15 at 07:36 PM.
Old 12-14-15, 03:28 PM
SSG77
Driver School Candidate

Default 2015 Lightly Used Fully Loaded RCF

I wasn't looking for a new car. I have a low mileage GS350 F Sport wich I just added the Wald kit to, but I was offered a 80k msrp RCF with under 1k for $58.9k. I was shooting for 56k, but they're not budging. What are your thoughts? I've seen the sticker and equipment list. Its sticker is over $80k and has everything I can find online.
Thanks.
Old 12-14-15, 03:32 PM
ba2sy
Instructor

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by SSG77
I wasn't looking for a new car. I have a low mileage GS350 F Sport wich I just added the Wald kit to, but I was offered a 80k msrp RCF with under 1k for $58.9k. I was shooting for 56k, but they're not budging. What are your thoughts? I've seen the sticker and equipment list. Its sticker is over $80k and has everything I can find online.
Thanks.
$80k MSRP for $59k is super cheap even with 1k miles...
Old 12-14-15, 10:42 PM
Droz15
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks.
Great deal. Think about it this way, ppl who paid sticker or above for an rc350 got a v6 for a few grand less. Anyone of those guys wouldn't have minded forking a few grand more for the more potent beast. Pull the trigger bro
Old 12-14-15, 10:58 PM
SSG77
Driver School Candidate

Thanks. I'm going to see what they'll offer me for my trade in. If I can part out my kit locally I'll probably do the deal.
Old 12-15-15, 05:26 AM
ghoffner
Driver

Thanks.
fully loaded? carbon package? TVD?

If so, then WOW! Yes, that is a great deal IMO. DO IT!!!
Old 12-15-15, 09:45 PM
SSG77
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by ghoffner
fully loaded? carbon package? TVD?

If so, then WOW! Yes, that is a great deal IMO. DO IT!!!
Yes, Yes, Yes! Lol.

Still waiting to see what my trade in is worth. Dealer hasn't got back to me.

Quick Reply: RC F Lease Rates and Deals (Merged Threads)