RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

Official RCF Spotted Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-16, 11:01 PM
IMCHIA
Lead Lap

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

HOUSTON - Saw a liquid platinum or nebula grey RCF with red interior. One of the rare cars without moonroof or carbon fiber package. In Bellaire (chinatown) parked in front of GiAu bar n bites.

I was in a USB RCF but parked around the other side of the plaza.
Old 05-23-16, 07:24 AM
RealMCR12
Pole Position

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts

Spotted this RCF in Bethesda, MD yesterday. Parked my RC next to it hehe.

Old 06-01-16, 07:40 PM
ISF4life
Lexus Test Driver

Received 164 Likes on 116 Posts

Spotted red rcf just about now on 22 west bound 😊. Still has yellow dealer plate on it.
Old 06-01-16, 08:24 PM
ssmoked
Lexus Champion

Received 96 Likes on 83 Posts

Originally Posted by RealMCR12
Spotted this RCF in Bethesda, MD yesterday. Parked my RC next to it hehe.

You all park next to civilian cars without the fear of dents?? I'm always parked miles away on a corner park. Is it just me?
Old 06-02-16, 06:53 AM
ghoffner
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by IMCHIA
HOUSTON - Saw a liquid platinum or nebula grey RCF with red interior. One of the rare cars without moonroof or carbon fiber package. In Bellaire (chinatown) parked in front of GiAu bar n bites.

I think I spotted you and a USB ISF at super car Saturday in Houston last month? I had my black RCF there, but not in the main lot, that day.
Old 06-02-16, 07:49 AM
IMCHIA
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by ghoffner
I think I spotted you and a USB ISF at super car Saturday in Houston last month? I had my black RCF there, but not in the main lot, that day.
Yes sir! That was me and my best friend in his USB ISF (KRISH on here - he has I/E/H).
Yeah we never park in the main lot because we aren't sure if we have to register or how that works.

We are planning on going to Cars and Coffee this Saturday at Memorial City Mall if weather permits. Let me know if you end up going! It'll probably be the two of us again with another blue Shelby GT500.
Old 06-02-16, 10:19 PM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor

Received 668 Likes on 590 Posts

SOCAL:

USB RCF with te37 ultra I believe..

Yorba Linda blvd..

-Josh

Your #1 Dealer for Aftermarket Performance Products
Orange County, CA
Email: info@merakiautoworks.com
Text/Call: 213 394 2886
Old 06-03-16, 07:42 AM
ghoffner
Driver

Yes sir! That was me and my best friend in his USB ISF (KRISH on here - he has I/E/H).
Yeah we never park in the main lot because we aren't sure if we have to register or how that works.

We are planning on going to Cars and Coffee this Saturday at Memorial City Mall if weather permits. Let me know if you end up going! It'll probably be the two of us again with another blue Shelby GT500.
yeah we can go right in as long as we are there early and its not crowded. Just pull up to the side entrance, by one of the guys in the orange shirts, and he will let you in.
Old 06-03-16, 02:23 PM
equalme
Driver

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I know him. Nebula grey. He has a dark blue GTR as well.
Old 06-09-16, 12:54 AM
zebani
Pit Crew

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Spotted a gray RC-F with dealer plates on, in San Diego on 6/7/2016 around 6pm on 5 south. If you are here, please stop driving like an *******. You were constantly cutting people off, changing lanes without using directionals, tailgating other drivers the whole time. I was in a black ISF only a couple of vehicles behind you, and wanted come near you to give you a thumbs up, but after seeing the way you were driving, I didn't want to come anywhere near you.
Old 06-09-16, 06:48 AM
IMCHIA
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by zebani
Spotted a gray RC-F with dealer plates on, in San Diego on 6/7/2016 around 6pm on 5 south. If you are here, please stop driving like an *******. You were constantly cutting people off, changing lanes without using directionals, tailgating other drivers the whole time. I was in a black ISF only a couple of vehicles behind you, and wanted come near you to give you a thumbs up, but after seeing the way you were driving, I didn't want to come anywhere near you.
Good stuff on calling him out! Too many people drive like ***** around Houston as well. I may have fun on occassions but I never do it in congested areas and definitely never tailgate people in front or switch lanes in and out with signaling. That's just wreckless.
Old 06-10-16, 05:26 PM
RealMCR12
Pole Position

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by ssmoked
You all park next to civilian cars without the fear of dents?? I'm always parked miles away on a corner park. Is it just me?
Lol i usually don't do this. I park on the parking spaces where only one of my car side is at risk. Usually away from the crowd. Can't trust people these days.
Old 06-21-16, 06:28 AM
IMCHIA
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by RealMCR12
Lol i usually don't do this. I park on the parking spaces where only one of my car side is at risk. Usually away from the crowd. Can't trust people these days.
Yep I do this as well. Strategically park at a corner and park really close to the wall so that there is less of a chance of somebody door dinging my car.
Old 06-21-16, 04:03 PM
NKFANDI
Driver School Candidate

Hopefully whoever drives a Ultrasonic Blue RCF in Fort Worth Texas reads this. Saw you on McCart Rd. I will be going to COTA in a few weeks to go track my car with a friend. It is $500 for 30 min best track in USA imo.
Cheers!
Old 06-23-16, 12:00 PM
ba2sy
Instructor

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts

I spotted the first infrared besides mine near my area.

Quick Reply: Official RCF Spotted Thread