RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

Official RC-F Price Thread (Merged Threads)

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-15, 08:52 AM
miky702
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ghoffner
Nice deal!
Just picked mine up yesterday. MSRP of $73,074. Negotiated price of $63,999 and additional $3,000 lease cash.
You got the rcf for 60999? That's with leasing right?
Old 11-15-15, 09:04 AM
Joe Z
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1,058 Likes on 586 Posts
Arrow

Quoted for truth...!!!!

This last quarter is definitely a Buyers market, if you really want the best deal ever for an RC F !

Originally Posted by Joe Z
My bad... MORE power... just my .02 cents

If you have a **** load of 2015's, the theory would be to make less 2016's

If the demand is not there... You don't keep making an abundant supply of them.

Economics 101

~ Joe Z

Originally Posted by rominl

simple supply and demand, they have tons of rcf in inventory

gsf is going to be hard to say
Old 11-15-15, 11:11 AM
ghoffner
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by miky702
You got the rcf for 60999? That's with leasing right?
Yes sir.
I know of somebody else in Houston who just got 10,500 off and also the additional $3k in lease cash. MSRP was $80k for his.
Old 11-16-15, 11:07 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

10k off and then another 3k from lexus on lease, wow
Old 11-16-15, 10:52 PM
tx_is300
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ghoffner is referring to me. i bought USB on Saturday after working out a better deal in person at the dealership. Much easier to negotiate and they know you are serious being there on the spot. I had a number in mind and they met it. I tried to get other free stuff but that was their rock bottom price. It probably also helps that i am a repeat customer also.

Took about 1 hour to go over the lease numbers only since I ran diff scenarios on lease terms and mileage combos. Then I asked for more discount and got it. $10,500 off sticker, $3,000 Lexus cash back and another $3,500 for 1 pay lease discount. The 1 pay discount only applies to those states which charge the full sales tax on the lease cap cost unlike other states which only charge the sales tax on the monthly payment.

I originally only wanted the Nav/ML, Premium Package, Leather & Moonroof but no one in Texas had one without getting the Performance Package So i ended up spending a little more to get a fully loaded car except the weather package.

The other 3 Lexus dealers in Houston were not able to meet or beat the deal and i gave all 3 of them a chance to earn my business. We don't have a large inventory of RC Fs here like elsewhere so they tend not to drop the prices.
Old 11-17-15, 06:18 AM
ghoffner
Driver

Originally Posted by tx_is300
ghoffner is referring to me. i bought USB on Saturday after working out a better deal in person at the dealership. Much easier to negotiate and they know you are serious being there on the spot. I had a number in mind and they met it. I tried to get other free stuff but that was their rock bottom price. It probably also helps that i am a repeat customer also.

Took about 1 hour to go over the lease numbers only since I ran diff scenarios on lease terms and mileage combos. Then I asked for more discount and got it. $10,500 off sticker, $3,000 Lexus cash back and another $3,500 for 1 pay lease discount. The 1 pay discount only applies to those states which charge the full sales tax on the lease cap cost unlike other states which only charge the sales tax on the monthly payment.

I originally only wanted the Nav/ML, Premium Package, Leather & Moonroof but no one in Texas had one without getting the Performance Package So i ended up spending a little more to get a fully loaded car except the weather package.

The other 3 Lexus dealers in Houston were not able to meet or beat the deal and i gave all 3 of them a chance to earn my business. We don't have a large inventory of RC Fs here like elsewhere so they tend not to drop the prices.
^^Yes, this is who I was referring to. I also know somebody else on the forums who was able to get $9,500 off MSRP and $3000 in lease cash. Now is definitely the right time to lease an RCF
Old 11-18-15, 11:19 AM
kvsm5
Rookie

I wonder how much of a deal one can get in Florida at Lexus of North Miami and Pembroke Pines. Both same ownership. Both dealers combined have 43 RCFs in stock.
Old 11-18-15, 11:34 AM
ghoffner
Driver

Originally Posted by kvsm5
I wonder how much of a deal one can get in Florida at Lexus of North Miami and Pembroke Pines. Both same ownership. Both dealers combined have 43 RCFs in stock.
When I was shopping around for the best deal, I contacted Pembroke Pines and they agreed to $9,500 off. I even had my salesman agree to speak with his boss about going to $10,000 off if I gave him a verbal commitment. However, it never got that far because I closed with Sewell Lexus in Dallas.
Old 11-18-15, 12:01 PM
kvsm5
Rookie

Ghoffner,
Hopefully your car is in good hands regarding the fix :-) . $10K off and $3K lease cash. Wow! Thats a great deal and I am sure the FL dealers might even give a better deal than that considering their inventory.
I am tempted but will feel guilty since I really don't need a car and plus no garage space
Old 11-18-15, 03:05 PM
s4play
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by kvsm5
Ghoffner,
Hopefully your car is in good hands regarding the fix :-) . $10K off and $3K lease cash. Wow! Thats a great deal and I am sure the FL dealers might even give a better deal than that considering their inventory.
I am tempted but will feel guilty since I really don't need a car and plus no garage space
This is not free money! haha

Lexus needs to learn from BMW - less supply = more demand
Old 11-19-15, 01:03 AM
ba2sy
Instructor

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by s4play
This is not free money! haha

Lexus needs to learn from BMW - less supply = more demand
BMW has been well advertised as the "Ultimate Driving Machine" for years and years. Their performance M car started in the 1970s so, more of them are on the road than Lexus Fs. More people sees it and likes it, the more the demand. It's hard to like and demand for something you haven't seen on the road or pictures, videos, etc. The first time I saw "an" RCF was in Santa Monica, CA and I was like "what's this widebody looking car?" lol! I don't know much about it but it sure looks aggressive and nice.

I think there's a demand for RCF but most of the customers with high credit scores or wants more for their money are asking for good deals. Out of the 11 SoCal I contacted only 2 were dedicated to give me awesome deals in August 2015. So, most of the dealers wont budge till last minute resulting in a lot of RCf inventory close to 2016 delivery. Then, around October and on, you'll see Lexus dealers giving away up to $10k +/- off MSRP to get customers' business via lease or buy.

When I went to inquire at Mercedes and BMW they were eager to sell their cars. If only, most Lexus dealers were eager as well than have a "poker face" till October, it would have been better.

Last edited by ba2sy; 11-19-15 at 01:06 AM.
Old 11-19-15, 10:40 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

it wouldn't have been such a problem if they didn't produce that many rcf to begin with. again supply and demand like rick stated.
Old 11-19-15, 01:33 PM
zer0cool
Driver School Candidate

Basically since this car came out, I felt it's worth about 10k less than a similarly equipped BMW M3. So ya, lower 60s sounds about right.

BTW with leasing and a 12k discount, what's the monthly payment assuming nothing down except taxes and fees?
Old 11-21-15, 06:06 PM
Thom4s130
Driver School Candidate

is the 3,500 leash cash currently offered at every lexus dealership? trying to get a good deal in norcal. thanks!
Old 11-23-15, 12:38 AM
da mayor
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Thom4s130
is the 3,500 leash cash currently offered at every lexus dealership? trying to get a good deal in norcal. thanks!
It's only $3000 in New York

Quick Reply: Official RC-F Price Thread (Merged Threads)