RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

Official RC-F Price Thread (Merged Threads)

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-14, 01:18 PM
05RollaXRS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2,417 Likes on 1,741 Posts

Have you seen the SLK interior? It is beyond pathetic, to put it lightly.

Originally Posted by FinaLpeace
I love the Mercedes designs it's just more luxurious and with the AMG you can say additional sportiness along with top quality luxury design materials etc. The S Class is the top line up for Mercedes and it's way way way better than the LS for Lexus.
Old 07-17-14, 03:22 PM
TimboIS
Liquid Bra Champion

Received 139 Likes on 96 Posts

I was at the dealer today, he said the RC would be out by "the fall", likely November. But also suggested the RC-F might not arrive until early next year. Unfortunate if true.
Old 07-17-14, 03:46 PM
SexyElaine
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TimboIS
I was at the dealer today, he said the RC would be out by "the fall", likely November. But also suggested the RC-F might not arrive until early next year. Unfortunate if true.
RC-F will be coming juuust in time to turn in my IS when the lease is done !!!
Old 07-17-14, 05:27 PM
ISF001
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SexyElaine
RC-F will be coming juuust in time to turn in my IS when the lease is done !!!
Not true...PA will be taking orders in 2-4 weeks. Florida is already able to process orders.
Old 07-17-14, 05:31 PM
TimboIS
Liquid Bra Champion

Received 139 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by ISF001

Not true...PA will be taking orders in 2-4 weeks. Florida is already able to process orders.
Yaaaa, riiiight. Maybe dealer orders, certainly not factory orders. Can't do orders for something that's not in the system

Please give me the dealer/contact name (PM if you like). I'll have my dealer call your dealer and get a definitive answer.
Old 07-18-14, 04:23 AM
ISF001
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TimboIS
Yaaaa, riiiight. Maybe dealer orders, certainly not factory orders. Can't do orders for something that's not in the system

Please give me the dealer/contact name (PM if you like). I'll have my dealer call your dealer and get a definitive answer.
Orders, in the system, 2-4 weeks--PA. Florida IS taking orders. The system is set up--so says Lexus Corp--not the dealer.

Let's hope Lexus knows what's going on.
Old 07-18-14, 05:17 AM
4TehNguyen
Lexus Fanatic

Received 51 Likes on 46 Posts

i got an email last week from the dealer that you can preorder the RC but no other details on that
Old 10-26-14, 05:15 AM
drtarek
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fully Loaded Price with Carbon +TVD

Originally Posted by kyo7878
Not sure if this has been posted before, here is what I got from my sales guy when I inquired about RC-F on Saturday:

He said I could put my name down with 0 deposit since I'm their loyal customer, so I did put my name down for a RC-F Carbon
Here is the twist though, he said they are only getting 6 RC-F carbon from Oct to the end of 2014 and they are all reserved, mine is more likely to be an early 2015 build....
Dear did they told you how much will it be with carbon and the extra TVD that can be added?on the 77000$?
Old 06-08-15, 11:54 AM
RedlineRCF
Driver School Candidate

Default RCF Prices Now & Future

Hi guys/gals

New to the forums and looking for your opinions and experiences. I nearly purchased a white RCF performance package yesterday at my local dealer, but decided to wait until the end of this year or early next. My feeling is that pricing will be lower due to the holiday season and better deals will be available. Will pricing be any better for the RCF in December during the December To Remember sale? The sales guy seems to not think so. He said prices would increase due to the car being "The higher end model" and they would more than likely be able to sell it for list price or over? Is this true or is this another car salesman tactic? I got them to their invoice (per what they said) $73k and change. Should i jump on this now or will I be ok to wait until the holidays?
Thanks again!

Last edited by RedlineRCF; 06-08-15 at 11:58 AM.
Old 06-08-15, 12:11 PM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by RedlineRCF
Hi guys/gals

New to the forums and looking for your opinions and experiences. I nearly purchased a white RCF performance package yesterday at my local dealer, but decided to wait until the end of this year or early next. My feeling is that pricing will be lower due to the holiday season and better deals will be available. Will pricing be any better for the RCF in December during the December To Remember sale? The sales guy seems to not think so. He said prices would increase due to the car being "The higher end model" and they would more than likely be able to sell it for list price or over? Is this true or is this another car salesman tactic? I got them to their invoice (per what they said) $73k and change. Should i jump on this now or will I be ok to wait until the holidays?
Thanks again!
Save 10k today and go pick up the used one listed in the "Used RCF for sale" thread.
Old 06-08-15, 12:27 PM
Diesel350
Lexus Champion

Received 74 Likes on 56 Posts

If you got them to their invoice pricing then you should have bought it.
Old 06-08-15, 12:49 PM
RedlineRCF
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Diesel350
If you got them to their invoice pricing then you should have bought it.
So bascially you're saying waiting until the end of the year is not going to reap any better deals? The only thing I'm worried about is how he said the pricing would increase. I don't know how that is possible with BMW's M4, Audi's RS5, or Mercedes AMG equivalent is available. Competition = better pricing?
Old 06-08-15, 02:57 PM
Carnevino
Advanced

Received 162 Likes on 90 Posts

That's actually a pretty good price on one with a Performance Package. If it's the Ultra White it has other packages included. Those are going for ~79 in my area. Two of my close friends bought the M4 & the other just got the new C63 AMG "S" and the AMG is incredible ( price is up there).The M doesn't do anything for me and it typically sells between low 80's to mid 90's....depending on things like carbon brake option etc. The RS5 is a beautiful car, but it's dated so for resale value I'd avoid that one IMO. You have some great choices now with all these newer platforms being released around the same time, you can't go wrong with whatever you choose. I haven't heard any news about the next Audi.... Gl
Old 06-08-15, 03:06 PM
RedlineRCF
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Carnevino
That's actually a pretty good price on one with a Performance Package. If it's the Ultra White it has other packages included. Those are going for ~79 in my area. Two of my close friends bought the M4 & the other just got the new C63 AMG "S" and the AMG is incredible ( price is up there).The M doesn't do anything for me and it typically sells between low 80's to mid 90's....depending on things like carbon brake option etc. The RS5 is a beautiful car, but it's dated so for resale value I'd avoid that one IMO. You have some great choices now with all these newer platforms being released around the same time, you can't go wrong with whatever you choose. I haven't heard any news about the next Audi.... Gl
Thanks for replying!

I've got my heart set on waiting until the end of the year for better deals. Do you think that's a smart choice?
Old 06-08-15, 03:10 PM
dochusar
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RedlineRCF
Hi guys/gals

Thanks again!
If you got invoice price on the RC-F, then go for it now and have fun with the car. December to Remember will be good for the non-F models.

Quick Reply: Official RC-F Price Thread (Merged Threads)