Lease Deal Input

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-16, 08:53 PM
radcoupe
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lease Deal Input

Hello all!

Well, I've had the RC for 1 of 2 years now. Though I don't want to part ways with it just yet, I have something pretty attractive on the table on a 2016 Maserati Ghibli in which I was wanting to seek input on it through my fellow patrons here.

Last edited by radcoupe; 05-29-16 at 01:18 PM.
Old 05-28-16, 10:08 PM
ssmoked
Lexus Champion

Received 96 Likes on 83 Posts

They are discounting 23% on a 2015 already??! Wow

IMO the base is not fun to drive. Have you driven the SQ4 yet?

Either way, maintnance will be rediculous. Good luck
Old 05-28-16, 10:12 PM
radcoupe
Driver

Originally Posted by ssmoked
They are discounting 23% on a 2015 already??! Wow

IMO the base is not fun to drive. Have you driven the SQ4 yet?

Either way, maintnance will be rediculous. Good luck
Yupppp, for a 2016 not 15'....The SQ4 will be wayyy out of my range hahaha, I did feel the difference though. Yes, that's one big thing I'm worried about. Is maintenance, services, and reliability issues that will come up. The deal seems very attractive though. I'm actually trying to get them to do better hahaha.
Old 05-28-16, 10:53 PM
ssmoked
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by radcoupe
Yupppp, for a 2016 not 15'....The SQ4 will be wayyy out of my range hahaha, I did feel the difference though. Yes, that's one big thing I'm worried about. Is maintenance, services, and reliability issues that will come up. The deal seems very attractive though. I'm actually trying to get them to do better hahaha.
Sorry I meant 16' with such a large discount already. Did it have demo miles on it already or just normal 20-30 test drive miles?

Or go with the S model. I believe it's a 6-7k premium. That car is heavy and would be sluggish with base.

I know when it first came out a few years ago and I test drove it with intention of purchasing, I asked them about maintnance and they told me a couple thousand tune up just like Ferrari. That drove me away real quick since they also use Chrysler parts for interior.

But the exhaust sound though....

What dealer is this?
Old 05-28-16, 11:00 PM
radcoupe
Driver

Originally Posted by ssmoked
Sorry I meant 16' with such a large discount already. Did it have demo miles on it already or just normal 20-30 test drive miles?

Or go with the S model. I believe it's a 6-7k premium. That car is heavy and would be sluggish with base.

I know when it first came out a few years ago and I test drove it with intention of purchasing, I asked them about maintnance and they told me a couple thousand tune up just like Ferrari. That drove me away real quick since they also use Chrysler parts for interior.

But the exhaust sound though....

What dealer is this?
I knew I thought you meant 2016 haha. I'm good with the Base. It has the normal miles. I didn't ask if it was the Demo or not.One thing I was reading up on are the freshened 2017's with a new face, more tech and standard features. I have a yr left on the RC, so I'm not sure if I should wait and be more patient. Plus I hear the 2017 Ghibli's MSRP's will be more affordable/lower. I was thinking about riding out the RC, but this is just hard to pass up on. Wowww, holy s***! Is that right? Yes, that and the Chrysler/Fiat interior platform and parts...blahhhh, but you're right the premium comes for that sound and badge. Pay n play I guess. I can PM you the dealer if interested...

Last edited by radcoupe; 05-28-16 at 11:03 PM.
Old 05-29-16, 01:27 PM
ssmoked
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by radcoupe
I knew I thought you meant 2016 haha. I'm good with the Base. It has the normal miles. I didn't ask if it was the Demo or not.One thing I was reading up on are the freshened 2017's with a new face, more tech and standard features. I have a yr left on the RC, so I'm not sure if I should wait and be more patient. Plus I hear the 2017 Ghibli's MSRP's will be more affordable/lower. I was thinking about riding out the RC, but this is just hard to pass up on. Wowww, holy s***! Is that right? Yes, that and the Chrysler/Fiat interior platform and parts...blahhhh, but you're right the premium comes for that sound and badge. Pay n play I guess. I can PM you the dealer if interested...
There are currently 1892 new Ghibli for sale currently listed on cars.com. That means any dealer is desperate to unload the inventory before the refresh---> great for negotiations. Life is short man, go for it if they are willing to discount more. Pm me the info when you have a chance