CL Vendor Products for RC New product details, group buys and more, specifically for RC models from CL Vendors

Photoshoot Road Race Motorsports- Project Car Vids

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-15, 05:45 PM
Road Race Motorsports
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Road Race Motorsports- Project Car Vids

RRM is new to the forum but we have actively been working on Lexus parts, especially performance oriented parts. Some of the ways beside dynos and beta testers, we have tracked and tested our RC to where we are happy. We know we are making significantly more power, have great handling etc.... We jumped in with both feet. We used to have an IS-F and now we have the IS250 test mule and an RC 350 test mule that will be at SEMA this year. It is a work in progress. Enjoy these videos. I will add some sound clips of our exhaust shortly too.

ee some pictures of our SEMA RC car too(and more) www.flickr.com/roadrace

Check us out for now roadracemotorsports.com

Here is another video for you of testing we did at the track.

ROAD/RACE
Old 07-23-15, 06:06 PM
atomiclex
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default excited for what else you have to offer

You guys have not failed me. the videos on the SEMA project are sick! I bought the power manager for my is250 and I could tell the difference in power I am very impressed and satisfied. I had your products on my 09 lancer gts and you guys have delivered again. what else is next? will you be working on a cold air intake?
Old 07-23-15, 09:55 PM
Road Race Motorsports
Driver

Originally Posted by atomiclex
You guys have not failed me. the videos on the SEMA project are sick! I bought the power manager for my is250 and I could tell the difference in power I am very impressed and satisfied. I had your products on my 09 lancer gts and you guys have delivered again. what else is next? will you be working on a cold air intake?
Right now we are looking at getting a good brake package together that will really help the car perform on the track.
Old 07-28-15, 06:40 PM
Road Race Motorsports
Driver

Originally Posted by atomiclex

We are glad you are loyal no matter what car. It gives you a unique perspective. You know after 15 years and 30 of racing etc.... we just would not release something that would not be legit. WE can custom tune as well using the same computer. It is rock solid though. Our Power manager should be at the center of any daily driven 250 or 350. I so want to do something over the top like life time guarantee. In fact I think can do that.

RRM
Old 08-03-15, 05:55 PM
atomiclex
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Forgot to mention...The best part is that the car doesn't feel like a tank while on eco mode! Use less gas and feel the power I'm a happy customer
Old 10-12-15, 09:21 AM
sraesmit
Rookie

If you're interested in testing on a RC-F, I'd be available. I frequent Big and Streets.