Photoshop Forum The place to photoshop rims, bodykits and etc. for your Lexus or other automobile.

Need some photoshop!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-17, 01:06 PM
ashtray
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation Need some photoshop!

I need to see what the 2 doors in this picture would look like in at least 3 shades of red, maybe starting with like a fire truck red or caution hot red. If we could also add this color to the portions just above the windows and then maybe make the railing and letters red. Any combo of this would be awesome. It's something I'm trying to convince my co-workers would look good. I appreciate any time put forth in advance! Thank you guys. Nice to be back here.

-Ashtray

P.S. IF it is possible, also maybe make the brick a totally different shade along with those arches above each door way. Like a nice dark brown with depth or just a cleaner modern brown if that makes sense.
Attached Thumbnails Need some photoshop!-20170209_163828.jpg  
Old 02-10-17, 10:33 PM
ptplujo
Driver

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I think the coloring on the bricks look good already with the touch up on other things.

Old 02-11-17, 07:37 AM
ashtray
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you so much! Looks great with the red. Adds the pop that the building really needs. People have literally been across the street at our old location, and they call us asking "Where are ya'll located at? We are at your old address" and it is LITERALLY across the street.

edit: Could we have the letters in red BUT leave the "MUSIC" in white?
double edit: And just for grins, to see what it'd look like, can you do the building in just a slightly darker slate shade of brown?

Last edited by ashtray; 02-11-17 at 07:44 AM.
Old 02-11-17, 06:28 PM
ptplujo
Driver

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts