Photoshop Forum The place to photoshop rims, bodykits and etc. for your Lexus or other automobile.

Picture request or photoshop request.

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-15, 03:37 PM
titomang
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Picture request or photoshop request.

Hi I'm looking to see if anyone has a picture of a Starfire Pearl RX 350 F Sport that has the roof and roof spoiler vinyl wrapped in black.

If that's not possible can someone photo shop it? I've search google and here but no luck.

Thanks in advance.
Old 08-25-15, 04:49 PM
AsAkite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Couldn't really find a good pic of one that shows enough of the roof to photoshop. If you find a pic of one without the black roof, but the roof is showing, post the pic and I'll change it
Old 12-31-15, 05:15 PM
Broncosi
Pole Position

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by AsAkite
Couldn't really find a good pic of one that shows enough of the roof to photoshop. If you find a pic of one without the black roof, but the roof is showing, post the pic and I'll change it
He's right, I scoured the interwebs and can't find a good picture showing the roof much less the spoiler. This is the best I found and PS'd the roof and what's there of the spoiler to black wrap. Wasn't sure what you wanted to do with the rack rails. This is by far one of my most embaressing PSs considering there's not much to work with at all and the picture is a low res jpg annnnnd I spent 3 minutes on it just to give you an idea.

(regretfully) without further adieu:

I can definitely spend more time and effort if this will help you at all. This is big financial decision so I'd want you to know before you pay to get it wrapped.