Photoshop Forum The place to photoshop rims, bodykits and etc. for your Lexus or other automobile.

Easy rear bumper photoshop to black!

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-14, 11:14 PM
Mesca
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Easy rear bumper photoshop to black!

Hey guys can someone simply turn this car all black? And if it's not too much to ask can I get another picture with the car all black except the bottom piece that you can see is a diff color. Can you make that part a dark grey color. I added a close color sample. Thanks so much guys!

Last edited by Mesca; 01-28-15 at 02:49 PM.
Old 01-24-15, 08:01 AM
AsAkite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry you had to wait so long....

Not sure I understood what you meant, but here's a shot....

Old 01-24-15, 06:39 PM
Mesca
Lexus Champion

No worries..but ughfff that first one looks so sick...makes me kinda regret getting a different lip!
Old 01-28-15, 02:31 PM
Mesca
Lexus Champion

Okay...ever since you did that photoshop AsAKite I am thinking about pulling the trigger on this kit! I just want one more shop. The original I provided was just a photoshop and the actual lip looks a tad bit differently(softer and more angled). Can anyone shop it on my actual bumper? The only problem I foresee in shopping this is the lip image looks slightly larger than it should be to fit on this bumper. Also you can trim the exhaust opening on the lip bigger to accomodate my aftermarket exhaust. I tried my best to get you resources that would make the photoshop as easy as possible! Thank you in advance and thank you for the past shop AsAKite!

Last edited by Mesca; 01-28-15 at 02:50 PM.
Old 01-29-15, 10:25 AM
AsAkite

With the car and the bumper being black, and the resolution of both pics being fairly low, the end result may be difficult to really see.
Can you get me the model of the bumper? I'll see if I can find some better pics, and match them to a car just like yours (or you can get a higher rez pic of your car, preferably with the camera at about license plate level).
Otherwise i can try it with those, but I already know i wouldn't be happy with the result.
Old 01-30-15, 10:39 AM
Mesca
Lexus Champion

This is all I really got http://extremedimensions.com/2006-20...m-1-Piece.html Not many good pics I'm afraid. I don't mind it being a low-res or rough chop btw. I just want to make sure I'll still like the lines on my actual car. I think I'm going to buy it anyway since imagining it after your first submission! Big thanks AsaKite!
Old 01-31-15, 09:21 AM
AsAkite

So, this was as good as I could get with the pics I had.
Not sure if looks even close to correct.
But, I gave it a shot...