Photoshop Forum The place to photoshop rims, bodykits and etc. for your Lexus or other automobile.

Photoshop request... Please make wheels look the same color on these cars?

Old 04-16-14, 07:02 PM
Loyalone72
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Photoshop request... Please make wheels look the same color on these cars?

Love these wheels but can't seem to find pictures of the black one's on anything, especially a GS400. I managed to find the silver version on a couple decent rides. Could anyone please make the wheels the black color on the cars so I can get an idea? I still want the polished lip.

Thank you
Attached Thumbnails Photoshop request... Please make wheels look the same color on these cars?-sl-1-f-matte-black-.jpg   Photoshop request... Please make wheels look the same color on these cars?-thumb.jpg   Photoshop request... Please make wheels look the same color on these cars?-banner.jpg   Photoshop request... Please make wheels look the same color on these cars?-f30_st1_2.jpg   Photoshop request... Please make wheels look the same color on these cars?-f30_st1_3.jpg  

Last edited by Loyalone72; 04-16-14 at 07:14 PM.
Old 04-16-14, 07:11 PM
Loyalone72
Driver

Two more. Thank you :-)
Attached Thumbnails Photoshop request... Please make wheels look the same color on these cars?-g37s_3.jpg   Photoshop request... Please make wheels look the same color on these cars?-g37s_1.jpg  
Old 04-17-14, 12:22 PM
Seize
Loves Snickerdoodles!

Received 68 Likes on 53 Posts

Here ya' go

Old 04-17-14, 01:43 PM
Loyalone72
Driver

Thanks Sieze!

Any chance you could do this one too so I can get a side shot?
Attached Thumbnails Photoshop request... Please make wheels look the same color on these cars?-g37s_3.jpg  

Search this Thread