Photoshop Forum The place to photoshop rims, bodykits and etc. for your Lexus or other automobile.

Best 18 inch wheels for 2006 LS430

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-13, 09:03 PM
rsvllexus
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best 18 inch wheels for 2006 LS430

Hi Seize, you seem to enjoy your photoshopping work, and I appreciate all your efforts.

Having seen hundreds of wheel combinations, what wheel(s) do you think look best on a stock 2006 LS430 in Briarwood pearl?

I have the standard 18 inch wheels now, but would like something a little nicer than the matte finish in the stock hypersilver alloys. Any ideas? (Exterior color of Briarwood Pearl is not really necessary - pick any color - I am more interested in what wheel in the stock size looks best in your opinion.) Looking for a classy but sporty, probably silver or chrome.

Thanks John
Old 07-08-13, 12:01 PM
Seize
Loves Snickerdoodles!

Received 68 Likes on 53 Posts

I think from the description you gave, the MRR HR2 fits the bill. It's a 5 spoke, has somewhat of an OEM look but what makes it unique is the concave design and the beveled edges. In my opinion it strikes a nice balance between classy and sporty.

Here's a quick chop to give you an idea of what it would look like on a briarwood pearl LS430.

http://www.mrrwheels.com/hr2.html
Old 07-08-13, 07:08 PM
rsvllexus
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the great suggestion...John