Photoshop Forum The place to photoshop rims, bodykits and etc. for your Lexus or other automobile.

need photochop in order to pull the trigger on these wheels or not, thanks

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-12, 05:08 PM
sojah
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default need photochop in order to pull the trigger on these wheels or not, thanks

my new wheels got made in the wrong color accidentally. they can change the color or leave it alone since it came out kind cool. can you please photochop them on my car for me please.

what do you think, is it horrible or what?

Attached Thumbnails need photochop in order to pull the trigger on these wheels or not, thanks-img_9280.jpg   need photochop in order to pull the trigger on these wheels or not, thanks-img_9282.jpg   need photochop in order to pull the trigger on these wheels or not, thanks-img_9283.jpg   need photochop in order to pull the trigger on these wheels or not, thanks-img_9284.jpg   need photochop in order to pull the trigger on these wheels or not, thanks-img_9285.jpg  

Last edited by sojah; 03-27-12 at 05:26 PM.
Old 03-27-12, 10:04 PM
AsAkite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 03-28-12, 01:24 PM
AsAkite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Honestly I like the flat black you originally had, looks good with the color of the car.
Only thing is the "V8" emblem looks, well... stuck on. It's not level, the 8 is lower than the V.
In my opinion, ditch the V8, go back to flat black or another muted color and your done.
But then I am partial to understated sleeper look....