Photoshop Forum The place to photoshop rims, bodykits and etc. for your Lexus or other automobile.

Photoshop Request

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-02, 12:28 PM
phluid
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Photoshop Request

Here is a couple pics of my 99 GS300(These are from when it was at the dealership when I purchased it.):

http://game-core.alphanine.com/02.jpg
http://game-core.alphanine.com/04.jpg

I was wanting to get some chrome Axis Muse 19" wheels, could anyone make me a pic with what this might look like? Here is a pic of the rims:

http://www.ec-securehost.com/OnlineT...xisMuse_lg.jpg

Last edited by phluid; 08-25-02 at 12:29 PM.
Old 08-25-02, 12:51 PM
MrIan
Lexus Test Driver

whoa what kind of dealership is that?? I see benzs, rovers, and limo suburbans in the back ground.
Old 08-25-02, 06:07 PM
GSTRANCE
GS -Trance

can you get a pic of the wheels in chrome? also try and get apic of the car at the same angle as the wheels or visa versa, that'd make it look alot more realistic, that wheel pic you posted would look a bit to distorted when made to look flat like the wheels on the car pic.
Old 08-25-02, 07:53 PM
phluid
Lead Lap

I have looked all over and can not find a good pic of these rims, here is a link to them in chrome but it has writing on the pic and is still not from straight on.

http://www.wheelmax.com/Wheels/Axis/musech.gif

If this will not work then that is ok, I will keep looking or maybe just have to wait and actually see them on the car. Either way, thanks for trying.
Old 08-25-02, 08:47 PM
GSTRANCE
GS -Trance

ok, its not to realistic but it might help you decide, I also did a little lowering to your car before I realized you didnt ask for it so just keep that in mind
Attached Thumbnails Photoshop Request-white-gs-with-muse-copy.jpg  
Old 08-25-02, 08:49 PM
GSTRANCE
GS -Trance

these are the moda's, I just cut out the center of the spokes to resemble the Muse, have you seen Txstyle's car, he has these in chrome 19" and his car is white as well
Attached Thumbnails Photoshop Request-white-gs-with-moda-copy.jpg  
Old 08-25-02, 10:20 PM
phluid
Lead Lap

Thanks, at least I have an idea of how it looks now. I am pretty sure I will go with these rims and I am hoping that if I get a body kit(Wins Racing body kit is what I want) that it will still look ok without being lowered because I do not want it to be to low. And I have not seen txstyle's GS, I will take a look at the GS Gallery and see if he has one of it posted.
Old 08-25-02, 10:26 PM
phluid
Lead Lap

I am not sure, I might like that bottom pic better. The gap on the spokes is not quite as big and the center is a little different. Does anyone know of a rim that looks like that? The one in the background on this pic is the closest that I could find but I am not sure what kind it is, any have an idea?

https://www.clublexus.com/photo1/sho...php?photo=5806

TruenoHatchiRok: It is a dealership in Atlanta. They have a lot of nice cars but I got the best one.
Old 08-26-02, 04:21 AM
GSTRANCE
GS -Trance

phluid here is your car with the kit you want, and the moda's, non lowered as well, you hang around this site long enough and you'll have some coilovers on there before you know it
Attached Thumbnails Photoshop Request-white-gs-with-muse-copy.jpg  
Old 08-26-02, 02:52 PM
phluid
Lead Lap

Thanks again GSTRANCE, I dig that look. Now I am thinking more about the SSR GT3 wheels that you posted about in the wheels forums. But I also may be delayed now, my deal on my 4 runner went through today which means I have use that money to help with my down payment instead of rims and then wait a few months for the rims which really sucks because I have already ordered new rotors and pads that I wanted to get installed at the same time.