Photoshop Forum The place to photoshop rims, bodykits and etc. for your Lexus or other automobile.

MAS Italy Sagitta on IS300

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-02, 11:57 AM
DigitalJHelms
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up MAS Italy Sagitta on IS300

I have the JP-USA Vizage bodykit and am now looking to make the transition from 17's to 19's. I've been looking at wheels for about 3 months now and my limiting factor is, of coarse, money. Anyhow, I found the MAS Sagitta today and saw that it comes in a 19x8, so I took the JP-USA demo image of the Vizage kit and threw the wheels on just to see what they would look like.

What do you think? I kind of like the wheel, dunno if I like them enough to buy them but - maybe...? Hrmph. Chrome Sagitta 19x8's with a 1.5 inch drop and the Vizage body kit - I do like the sound of that... Anyone have any experience with MAS wheels?
Attached Thumbnails MAS Italy Sagitta on IS300-marovizagemod.gif  
Old 05-09-02, 12:52 PM
futuregs
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice photochop, however the rims are too detailed for me. Those L-Sportlines on the original look alot better, they even have a minor lip on them. ALso you rphotochop is a little off, looks like 20's. Let me see what I can do for you tho.
Old 05-09-02, 01:05 PM
DigitalJHelms
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the feedback. The Sagitta's in the image are the exact same size as the L-Sportlines in the original image. It's the bodykit and drop that makes them look so large. As for the lip, the Sagitta's have a lip as well and a fair sized one at that. Check out http://www.maswheels.com/sagitta.html.
Old 05-09-02, 01:49 PM
futuregs
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

honestly i like the silver better on a silver car.
Attached Thumbnails MAS Italy Sagitta on IS300-is300sport.jpg