Photoshop Forum The place to photoshop rims, bodykits and etc. for your Lexus or other automobile.

picture request (photoshop)

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-05, 08:20 AM
VIP12
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default picture request (photoshop)

This is the story I cracked my rims two back rims and now I am looking for new rims to puton my IS. Can anyone that knows photoshop get a the Zenetti Five and the Diablo Lionharts and put them on a Dark Grey IS and have it lowered for me. I am looking for 19's. I am open to any suggestions for any other type of rims. I had Racing Hart C2's but those cracked after 9 months.

Thanks in Advance
Old 11-06-05, 02:20 PM
IS3CM
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by VIP12
This is the story I cracked my rims two back rims and now I am looking for new rims to puton my IS. Can anyone that knows photoshop get a the Zenetti Five and the Diablo Lionharts and put them on a Dark Grey IS and have it lowered for me. I am looking for 19's. I am open to any suggestions for any other type of rims. I had Racing Hart C2's but those cracked after 9 months.

Thanks in Advance

Hey bro sorry to hear that about your rims. Try posting in the photoshop fourm for your photoshop. Also post pics of a grey IS or your is and find a pic of the rims you want. People should be able to help you no problem if you help them out with things to use. Good luck.