Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Intake kit choice HELP !!

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-16, 06:36 AM
KaZera
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Intake kit choice HELP !!

Hello everyone, my name is William and it's my first time here and i'm a french canadian so I am not an expert in english but i try to understand an try to make me understand too

So for start,i got a 2008 lexus is250 Awd and I need some help about intake kit that i can put on my car.
That made a couple of time i look for put an intake into my Is250 and now I cannot choose one to buy one because its first time i put money i to my car to upgrade it so i want some help whit my idea please

I look a lot of time some intake and i choose these,can you help me whit the best of the best i can pick ?
I had aftermarket stainless headers on it whit a magnaflow competition series catback system so for complete the little setup i need intake no ? Haha so thats my idea ;

-> Fsport intake system
-> aFe takeda stage 2 intake system
-> Injen intake system( the black and blue one)

Honestly I thinking about the fsport upgrade series for my car but its ****** expensive haha !! so if i can find other true and really good quality stuff for my lexus,its can be an alternative for it

Thanks for your time and your help,and really sorry if when you see that you tell oh no another post about intake system o_O !!

If you have other idea for some mods or ugrade i can made into my car,send me a private message it will be appreciate

Friendly, William